Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: Official VF/DNA/BWD Customer Service/Feedback Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #181
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 210solomon007 View Post
Please e-mail customerservice@dna-rc.com . We will get it taken care of.

Thanks. Just sent an e-mail.
axman2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #182
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
We will taking care of all of these items on Monday. We are at CrawlaPalooza until Monday. Once we are back in the shop All issues will be taken care and parts will be sent out. Sorry for the delay, and please know that customer service is our main goal.
????
BLUEJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:40 AM   #183
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet works View Post
I could send you a rebuild kit but the ramping on your drive dog concerns me. I have units with hundreds of packs ran through with no noticeable ramping. Shoot an email to me directly, don@dna-rc.com and we can work this out between us to make sure you are fixed up.

Don
Again Don, i understand you had been busy at the event during the weekend, but i would like to know if you received the e-mail i sent.
Thank you,
Carlos
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:14 AM   #184
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartronicshn View Post
Again Don, i understand you had been busy at the event during the weekend, but i would like to know if you received the e-mail i sent.
Thank you,
Carlos
email sent, we will get you fixed up.

Don
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:29 AM   #185
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
email sent, we will get you fixed up.

Don
Thanks Don, answer to your e-mail sent already
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 03:37 PM   #186
Rock Crawler

Hey Don, Just curious if you shipped any dig units to TCS this week. I purchaced one a while ago and they did take the funds from my account. Hopefully it will be here soon, I have series finals on the 1st. and would hate to not have dig. Actually if my dig dosn't come bt then, I probably will not be able to compete at all. My chassis requires a dig unit for it to properly function. Any info would be cool. Thanks
carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #187
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by maro69camaro View Post
don or solomon. i have a big problem. tranny out drive going to the front axle has a groove from flat spot on the out drive all the way around. set screw has never backed out just went all the way around the out drive. but on a good note i limped it throw the Nor-Cal comp at the bean yesterday and still got 4th with the Sling Shot and a striped out drive. need help guys shot me a pm. thanks
Quote:
E-mail sent
Quote:
i sent a e-mail to solomon on monday and yet to hear anything, just sent it to you don. can somone help me get rolling again. thanks
Quote:
We will taking care of all of these items on Monday. We are at CrawlaPalooza until Monday. Once we are back in the shop All issues will be taken care and parts will be sent out. Sorry for the delay, and please know that customer service is our main goal.
Hello is this thing ON.its now the friday after crawlpalooza and still nuthing, NO PM, NO E-MAIL, NO kind of contact at all. i was hoping that when you guys became DNA that you would try to pick up on the custormer service cuz it was bad with them, but as you can see its been two weeks and im still broke and havent heard from you guys yet except you telling me to send you a e-mail, not sure for what. i really hope that you guys really work on your CS. now i understand you guys are busy making new stuff but custormer service is a huge factor. PLEASE HELP
maro69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:58 AM   #188
I wanna be Dave

Please email me at don@dna-rc.com and I WILL get you fixed up asap.

Sorry for the delay.

Don
Old 10-17-2008, 10:24 AM   #189
Quarry Creeper

Thanks Don for getting me fixed up.
Quote:
Please email me at don@dna-rc.com and I WILL get you fixed up asap.

Sorry for the delay.

Don
maro69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:27 AM   #190
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Thanks Don for getting me fixed up.
Anytime Cody, and if anyone else feels they have slipped through the cracks please email me at don@dna-rc.com so I can make sure you are fixed up.

Don
Old 10-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #191
Rock Crawler

I want to thank you guys once again. Solomon sent me a new rebuild kit just charged shipping. Thanks again guys.
rc4x4crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #192
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckjeep View Post
I just picked up a DIG unit from Hobbytown in San Jose and while assembling it I noticed a few things that seemed a bit off. Wondering what I should do. First I noticed the brass pin coming out of the outdrive is nowhere near true. Second, I noticed the nylon bushing have what seems like mushroomed nylon underneath the flange of the bushing. Lastly, the bolt heads rub on the DIG case when installed. I have not installed the tranny in the chassis or run any power to the servo. Wanted to check with ya'll before I went any further.
I also picked one up from Hobbytown, San Jose and have the exact same issues. I shot an email out Thursday but haven't heard back yet. Brian, the owner of that Hobbytown, straightened the pin and says it's working fine, but I'd rather not risk making it worse. I really wanted to test it out today, but now it's sitting back in the box. :-( Hopefully I'll get a response soon.
killjoyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #193
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoyken View Post
I also picked one up from Hobbytown, San Jose and have the exact same issues. I shot an email out Thursday but haven't heard back yet. Brian, the owner of that Hobbytown, straightened the pin and says it's working fine, but I'd rather not risk making it worse. I really wanted to test it out today, but now it's sitting back in the box. :-( Hopefully I'll get a response soon.
Pm sent, please shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Don
Old 10-18-2008, 09:14 PM   #194

Default issues with my dig

i just got a used rig from a guy he has a vf dig looks like a gen 1 he didnt have a 3 chan. so he never ran it. the rig looks as if it never seen the outside of a box. i ran a comp with it today an is all screwy it wont lock back in to four an the shaft bent an will not go back in smoothly im in need of the fork rear output brass pin an the linkage for the servo all of it. i herd you have an upgrade pack for it what should i do differently? i followed the stuff on your site to install it. thanks
justgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #195

I got the black DNA dig about a month ago from rcpcrawlers and just had the time to install it recently. After installing it, following instructions epa was set fine, engagement is smooth. Then I noticed both driveshafts yokes were wobbling when the truck moves. The shift fork shaft was also affected moving in & out a little pushing the servo horn back and forth but it caused the servo to load when I ran my truck.

Opened it up to check if I had installed the outdrive wrongly but its perfectly flat. Assembled it back again with same problem and I opened it out again. After a few tinkering, I noticed both of the outdrives do not fit as tight to the transmission case bearings. The original stock outdrives fits to the bearing perfectly tight. So I swapped the front outdrive with the stock axial and assembled it back.

Now when I run the truck with stock axial front outdrive, no more wobbling to the front outdrive and it turns perfect. But the rear still wobbles a bit and still loading the servo when it moves. Don't know if these will affect the servo lifespan but I'm sure the servo is consuming more power when I run the truck even when I'm not really engaging the dig. Both of the outdrives don't fit the bearings as tight as the stock ones. I've tried to sandwich a thin piece of paper in between the outdrive and bearing hoping to have a tight fit, but the paper just can't get in the unseen gap:-(.

Really need your help on this one. Seems the size tolerance on the outdrives fit to the bearings is a tad smaller.

Thanks,
Yus
Useree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:16 PM   #196
Rock Crawler

I sent an e mail on the 15 and haven't heard anything back yet. Just wondering if it's because you guys are busy or something. Just let me know please.

Thanks, Keith
Old 10-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #197
RCC Addict

Just wondering on price and availability on some rims for my mini-Losi.

Later
Farmer
Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:34 AM   #198
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman2010 View Post
I sent an e mail on the 15 and haven't heard anything back yet. Just wondering if it's because you guys are busy or something. Just let me know please.

Thanks, Keith
My computer along with Don's went south on us both. Mine on the 17th and Don's before that. We are back up so we are sorting through it. If you think you might be getting over looked please re-send and e-mail to customerservice@dna-rc.com . Sorry for the delay and the wait.
210solomon007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:46 AM   #199
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
My computer along with Don's went south on us both. Mine on the 17th and Don's before that. We are back up so we are sorting through it. If you think you might be getting over looked please re-send and e-mail to customerservice@dna-rc.com . Sorry for the delay and the wait.

I sent an email yesterday, and I wasn't responded to within 30 minutes, so is my dig free?

I will be patient
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #200
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Thanks I hope to be hearing from you soon. I undestand computer issues. I hate computers because of everything that goes wrong with them.