Don/Solomon,

Thanks, email sent with my address.
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 07:44 AM   #282
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepial
Whats up with a set of 2.2 axial offset Stalkers - Split 5 spoke i think?It's the 4th one down in the pics...Let me know..

Are these availible in a wide ofset for the axial?Also do they come in black?
Jeepial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #283
Rock Stacker

i just (about 2 weeks ago) got a new black dig and when i tried to install it the bolt holes that bolt the housing to the tranny didn’t line up very well, resulting in grinding of the case when i ran the bolts in. not really a big problem, but f-ed up the case to look like crap.

second is the front output. i don’t know what kind of AL is being used or if the threads were not taped correctly, but my output bolts just pushed through the front output. i cant use stock ones as i break those.
are the upgraded outputs any better?
sbchero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:23 PM   #284
09 RCA champ!

quick question....will the DNA dig work with the aluminum trans housing??
rednck21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:28 AM   #285
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbchero View Post

i just (about 2 weeks ago) got a new black dig and when i tried to install it the bolt holes that bolt the housing to the tranny didn’t line up very well, resulting in grinding of the case when i ran the bolts in. not really a big problem, but f-ed up the case to look like crap.

second is the front output. i don’t know what kind of AL is being used or if the threads were not taped correctly, but my output bolts just pushed through the front output. i cant use stock ones as i break those.
are the upgraded outputs any better?

Send an e-mail to customerservice@dna-rc.com and we will get the front out put shaft taken care of. Also include a picture of the case and we can go from there.
210solomon007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:29 AM   #286
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednck21 View Post
quick question....will the DNA dig work with the aluminum trans housing??
It will but you will need to do some grinding on the case only. It is a clearing issue.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:29 AM   #287
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepial View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepial
Whats up with a set of 2.2 axial offset Stalkers - Split 5 spoke i think?It's the 4th one down in the pics...Let me know..

Are these availible in a wide ofset for the axial?Also do they come in black?

Not at this time. But we can continue in the bead lock thread if you can. Thanks.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:31 AM   #288
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up and over View Post
Hey guys just looking to get a conformation on paypal I sent and my order for the mini slingshot. I understand your busy. Thanks alot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
Yet again DNA comes through with another order for us Thank you you Don and Solomon for being an outstanding supplier for RPP
Got it the PP.

Thanks RPP for being a great Vendor!
Old 11-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #289
Rock Crawler

hey 210solomon007, ive been trying to get in touch with you for a few day now. please lmk ware to send payment for a mini slingshot and how much shipping will be to 08033. thanks
cammok5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:57 PM   #290
Rock Crawler

Default tranny and dig

what alum axial tranny case will work with the dna dig without modifing either the case or dig ?? thanks
ROCKCAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 06:18 AM   #291
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammok5 View Post
hey 210solomon007, ive been trying to get in touch with you for a few day now. please lmk ware to send payment for a mini slingshot and how much shipping will be to 08033. thanks

Replied to last night and got the PP. Thanks..
Old 11-13-2008, 06:19 AM   #292
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKCAD View Post
what alum axial tranny case will work with the dna dig without modifing either the case or dig ?? thanks
You will have to grind on one or the other as it stands. Unless someone can help me out.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #293

Unfortunely I have to say I'm not so pleased with your products, the quality resembles a cheap imitation product. After paying 250 euro to get a slingshot SE + dig unit shipped to the Netherlands I expected some quality, but...

The dig looks good, but I had some trouble getting it together. The outputshafts (the one that you need to assemble to the large gear) wouldn't fit verry nicely, some work was needed to make it fit. Also I stripped a hole putting it together...

Somebody forgot to thread the holes in the servomount.

Don't get me started on the chassis. The engraving is done by a huge drill, I don't know if that is susposed to be like that, but in my opinion it would look much better if it was cut by a smaller drill (I think I have it seen smaller then mine in the picture thread). I am missing the ESC plate, the dig servo plate and the screws for the tranny. The lengths of the links doesn't match, I think there isn't 1 that is the same length as the others. Also the ends of the links aren't straight. I'll need to do some major work to get everything proper again... I thought this kit wasn't a DIY product.
XyRoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 AM   #294

Default dig

recieved my second dig unit after 3 month wait, thought it would be an improvement over the pos first unit. your qc department sucks. try putting one of your units on a ax-10 tran. will not be a repeat customer, thanks
636-slopoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #295
I wanna be Dave

Thank you DNA for the kickass four link mount. I am very happy with your stuff.
Bananaclip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:59 PM   #296
Rock Crawler

Wow I am surprised by all the disrespect. So a few of you had some issues, to bad. So not everything will bolt together, do some fabricating and make it work! That is what its supposed about. I am sorry that DNA has to recieve this negativity, (not worded correctly but you know what I mean). I too had problems with my dig and I took care of it with DNA and we are getting it resolved. So to DNA keep doing what ur doing and thanks for your products.
axman2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:24 AM   #297

Sorry for my reaction. I shouldn't have said it like that.

The problem for me was that there were a lot of minor flaws and the sum of those just pissed me off. Curently sanding down the links to get them at equal length, that problem is fixed. Tapping some thread in the servo mount isn;t a problem too, missing a few screws isn't a disaster either, but missing the dig servo/ESC plate annoys me. Also stripping the thread on the output shaft (dig unit) is a big problem, because the output shaft won't run true anymore.

DNA, could we work something out for the missing ESC/servo plates? And about the output shaft? Thanks. Sorry for my bad English btw.
XyRoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #298
I wanna be Dave

Guys, those of you having trouble, PLEASE send an email to the following addresses so we can address your issues in a more personal manner. We do not want ANYONE unhappy with our products nor our service and will do whatever we are able to in order to make you all happy customers. As I've said in the past, it doesn't matter how big you are, when you are selling products in high volumes, .1% of the stuff that ships is going to run into some kind of trouble. We know we can't be perfect, but we do guarantee to do everything we can to make it right in the end...but you have to give us that opportunity.

don@dna-rc.com
customerservice@dna-rc.com

Thanks guys,

Don
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #299
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman2010 View Post
Wow I am surprised by all the disrespect. So a few of you had some issues, to bad. So not everything will bolt together, do some fabricating and make it work! That is what its supposed about. I am sorry that DNA has to recieve this negativity, (not worded correctly but you know what I mean). I too had problems with my dig and I took care of it with DNA and we are getting it resolved. So to DNA keep doing what ur doing and thanks for your products.
Yeah, well at least you received your dig unit correct? I have been trying for months to get my buddy's dig unit that he won at the KC indoor comp. He was told to contact them over it(which he did a few times). If your not going to follow through with prizes offered at an event, then do not offer them. I'm not even going into details on all of the broken promises on shipping and such either. Last I was told was that my package was shipped and would be at my door on Tuesday. Hmm, almost a month later, still no package or replies from PM's. So yeah, I agree with you, DNA keep doing what your doing
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #300
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations View Post
Yeah, well at least you received your dig unit correct? I have been trying for months to get my buddy's dig unit that he won at the KC indoor comp. He was told to contact them over it(which he did a few times). If your not going to follow through with prizes offered at an event, then do not offer them. I'm not even going into details on all of the broken promises on shipping and such either. Last I was told was that my package was shipped and would be at my door on Tuesday. Hmm, almost a month later, still no package or replies from PM's. So yeah, I agree with you, DNA keep doing what your doing

Actually no I haven't received my replacement parts yet and Im still not going to bad mouth a company. Like solomon said email him and he WILL take cate of you. So dont go assuming something when you dont know whats up.
axman2010 is offline   Reply With Quote