Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: Official VF/DNA/BWD Customer Service/Feedback Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #301
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by axman2010 View Post
Actually no I haven't received my replacement parts yet and Im still not going to bad mouth a company. Like solomon said email him and he WILL take cate of you. So dont go assuming something when you dont know whats up.
I'm not assuming anything (You do have a dig unit) nor had I bad mouthed them either.
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 04:57 PM   #302
Rock Crawler

I didnt say you were. Anyways Im done with this soap opera
axman2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #303
RCC Addict

Twisted,
Please have "your Friend" e-mail customerservice@dna-rc.com with the details and cert for the prize. We WILL take care of HIM. i myself can say i have not been contacted about this. As for your issuse's, Don and I will discuss these post on Monday. We WILL get back with you. Thanks for keeping up with the post's and giving your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations View Post
Yeah, well at least you received your dig unit correct? I have been trying for months to get my buddy's dig unit that he won at the KC indoor comp. He was told to contact them over it(which he did a few times). If your not going to follow through with prizes offered at an event, then do not offer them. I'm not even going into details on all of the broken promises on shipping and such either. Last I was told was that my package was shipped and would be at my door on Tuesday. Hmm, almost a month later, still no package or replies from PM's. So yeah, I agree with you, DNA keep doing what your doing

Last edited by 210solomon007; 11-15-2008 at 08:11 PM.
210solomon007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:09 PM   #304
RCC Addict

As Don stated please contact us and we will get you taken care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XyRoS View Post
Unfortunely I have to say I'm not so pleased with your products, the quality resembles a cheap imitation product. After paying 250 euro to get a slingshot SE + dig unit shipped to the Netherlands I expected some quality, but...

The dig looks good, but I had some trouble getting it together. The outputshafts (the one that you need to assemble to the large gear) wouldn't fit verry nicely, some work was needed to make it fit. Also I stripped a hole putting it together...

Somebody forgot to thread the holes in the servomount.

Don't get me started on the chassis. The engraving is done by a huge drill, I don't know if that is susposed to be like that, but in my opinion it would look much better if it was cut by a smaller drill (I think I have it seen smaller then mine in the picture thread). I am missing the ESC plate, the dig servo plate and the screws for the tranny. The lengths of the links doesn't match, I think there isn't 1 that is the same length as the others. Also the ends of the links aren't straight. I'll need to do some major work to get everything proper again... I thought this kit wasn't a DIY product.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #305
RCC Addict

Solomon, thanks for the prompt reply.
Ordered rebuild kit.
Great stuff as always, keep up the good work guys.

Thanks again.

JC
skid plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:27 PM   #306
Rock Crawler

Default dig issues!!!

hi,
dig will not stay in 4wd. checked endpoints and still keeps popping in and out of 4wd. took back apart and found that drive cog has rounded edges and slightly rounded on dig outdrive. then notice that the problem is that the output shafts on the tranny(axial) moves back and forth about 1/16" (tolerences off) causing the drive cog to separate under load and pop in and out of 4wd rounding off the drive cog and dig outdrive. basically all internals are effected because of faulty outputs tolerences. can you help with fixing this problem for me ? thanks

p.s. have comp this weekend....thanks again for your help

Last edited by ROCKCAD; 11-16-2008 at 11:00 PM.
ROCKCAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:13 PM   #307

Default dig

I understand dna must be busy i work for a growing 4x4 parts house an understand the process.... but ive asked for help afew times now at least 5 times i got a defective unit we all know there out there thats what this board seems to be about you have just about the most expensive "bolt on " dig on the market an its your issue to keep customers happy i do it every day. in fact just about any issue we resend an make sure the customer is happy and we give a t shirt or some thing to chill them out over the situation. its just good business im just very disappointed in the money ive spent with you guys an ive tried to give you a chance to make it right you did say email you with the issues i did an no response all i want is a new internals an output shaft ive all ready took care of the other issues like the 4 servos you have cost me because your parts are not straight i have no cash i pay for my woman to go to school an all the bills every dollar counts an your wasting what i do have. please make it right fix the issue an no more run around. i did want to put my issues on public display i dont fill its good for business or moral but you guys leave us no options... please im me!
justgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:39 AM   #308
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKCAD View Post
hi,
dig will not stay in 4wd. checked endpoints and still keeps popping in and out of 4wd. took back apart and found that drive cog has rounded edges and slightly rounded on dig outdrive. then notice that the problem is that the output shafts on the tranny(axial) moves back and forth about 1/16" (tolerences off) causing the drive cog to separate under load and pop in and out of 4wd rounding off the drive cog and dig outdrive. basically all internals are effected because of faulty outputs tolerences. can you help with fixing this problem for me ? thanks

E-mail Your info and any pictures you can provide to customerservice@dna-rc.com and we will get this taken care of.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:46 AM   #309
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgator View Post
I understand dna must be busy i work for a growing 4x4 parts house an understand the process.... but ive asked for help afew times now at least 5 times i got a defective unit we all know there out there thats what this board seems to be about you have just about the most expensive "bolt on " dig on the market an its your issue to keep customers happy i do it every day. in fact just about any issue we resend an make sure the customer is happy and we give a t shirt or some thing to chill them out over the situation. its just good business im just very disappointed in the money ive spent with you guys an ive tried to give you a chance to make it right you did say email you with the issues i did an no response all i want is a new internals an output shaft ive all ready took care of the other issues like the 4 servos you have cost me because your parts are not straight i have no cash i pay for my woman to go to school an all the bills every dollar counts an your wasting what i do have. please make it right fix the issue an no more run around. i did want to put my issues on public display i dont fill its good for business or moral but you guys leave us no options... please im me!

First I am sorry to hear that you have had such issues. As we tell everyone to please send an e-mail to customerservice@dna-rc.com to track these type of things.

Second, We are more than happy to "make this right". We do understand that this is a hobby and not a cheap on at that so money needs to be well spent.

Third, I am not quite clear on your post about "getting the run around' if we have not been in contact with you?

At any rate, please send your inforamtion to the above e-mail link and we will get you taken care of.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:45 AM   #310
RCC Addict

Got your e-mail and parts are going out. Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKCAD View Post
hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 210solomon007 View Post
E-mail Your info and any pictures you can provide to customerservice@dna-rc.com and we will get this taken care of.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:17 PM   #311
Rock Crawler

thanks for the quick and prompt reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 210solomon007 View Post
Got your e-mail and parts are going out. Thanks...
ROCKCAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #312
Quarry Creeper

hay where can i go to get spair parts for dna dig i think it the older one not sure

thanks

very happy with it dna dig
flmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:37 AM   #313
RCC Addict

Any of the vendors that carry the dig will have the rebuild kit. All the parts are interchangable.
Old 11-18-2008, 05:44 AM   #314
Rock Crawler

Default Servo

I picked up one of your dig units from the LHS the other day. They don't carry the HS-225MG servo though. Is there another servo that will fit without modifying the mount?

Thanks,
kwkride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:47 AM   #315
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwkride View Post
I picked up one of your dig units from the LHS the other day. They don't carry the HS-225MG servo though. Is there another servo that will fit without modifying the mount?

Thanks,

The mount is designed for the 225 mini. TCS,RPP,RCP, Stormer,RCHQ, will have the 225.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #316
Quarry Creeper

thanks for the info will see if lhs has it
flmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:30 PM   #317
TEAM RCC

so will JPH racing
bcrofts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:05 AM   #318
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrofts View Post
so will JPH racing

That is correct.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #319

Default dna

solomon has hooked it up, i take back any bad feelings you guys are the @#$@ thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!
justgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:02 AM   #320
Who's your Daddy-0!

Don, been emailing you and sending PM's.....can't seem to get ya buddy I need to talk to you, please PM me or email me as soon as you can. I'm on a deadline with some of this stuff. Thanks daddy-0!
TattooKenny is offline   Reply With Quote