RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Vendors Market (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/vendors-market/)
-   -   Welcome to Billet Works Designs (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/vendors-market/201393-welcome-billet-works-designs.html)

billet works 09-24-2009 08:25 PM

Welcome to Billet Works Designs

Hey all, welcome to BWD. I know many of you have been great customers of mine for the past few years. Business has changed in a major way twice now (from VF to DNA, and now to BWD) due to circumstances beyond my control...but something about this niche in the hobby continues to have my total attention. I plan to be in crawling for a long time to come, and have ton's of new products that I will be bringing to the crawling market from this point forward.

A few things to be watching for will include the new "U' line of products, a revamped SSS (1.9 and 2.2), the final revised Mantis SD 2.2, and a few new 4-link chassis kits.

In regard to past products, stretching back to the days of VF, please post up any products and/or replacement parts that you would like to see made available from this point forward so I can do my best to make sure you are all taken care in the best way possible.

Thanks a ton for your continued support!

Don Eidson
Billet Works Designs

Code454 09-24-2009 08:35 PM

Its great to hear you are coming out with new stuff and also revamping old stuff, keep up the good work "thumbsup"

666 09-24-2009 08:36 PM

No love for supers?:-(

Siggy 09-24-2009 08:37 PM

Wow! This is totally AWESOME!

You got me into Rock Crawling getting me set up with my first RockCrawler - the Slingshot. Really glad to know and be reassured that "The Billet Works" is here to stay. "thumbsup"

billet works 09-24-2009 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 666 (Post 2012155)
No love for supers?:-(

I said "a few things to watch for"...you know I have a super here and plan to do some killer things for them including my mod beadlocks and super duper clod cases...I just have to pace myself if I'm gonna pull this off without losing my house in the process "thumbsup"

JUSTGOINGSLOW 09-24-2009 08:46 PM

This is going to be awesome "thumbsup"

kasper 09-24-2009 08:52 PM

When will your website be up and running looking forward to all your new products and updates.

ThinkTank 09-24-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billet works (Post 2012161)
I said "a few things to watch for"...you know I have a super here and plan to do some killer things for them including my mod beadlocks and super duper clod cases...I just have to pace myself if I'm gonna pull this off without losing my house in the process "thumbsup"

Mantis Super? The SuperSlinkySlingShot (S4 for simplicity) Sorry, SSS was already taken. :ror:

Edit: If you don't mind me asking, Are you going to re-release certain DNA products or just make new ones here on out?

Wicked_Jester 09-24-2009 09:07 PM

cant wait to see the products you come up with, the past products have been gret. Keep up the good work."thumbsup"

waterweezel 09-24-2009 09:13 PM

Glad to see your back in business. This hobby just wouldn't be the same without your innovative designs "thumbsup"

billet works 09-24-2009 09:13 PM

Workin on the website...hope to have it up pretty soon.

The Mantis super is still in the plans, once I get back on my feet. I might continue a few things "as is" but for the most part will most likely revamp or bring new products out. My new "U-Dig" DIG system, and new "U-Locks" beadlocks, are totally fresh new products and will be out quickly (along with a few other things :mrgreen:)

Thanks a ton WJ and everyone else!

Wicked_Jester 09-24-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billet works (Post 2012250)
Workin on the website...hope to have it up pretty soon.

The Mantis super is still in the plans, once I get back on my feet. I might continue a few things "as is" but for the most part will most likely revamp or bring new products out. My new "U-Dig" DIG system, and new "U-Locks" beadlocks, are totally fresh new products and will be out quickly (along with a few other things :mrgreen:)

Thanks a ton WJ and everyone else!

dont forget about the offer I sent you, contact me if your interested and we could work something out"thumbsup"

team3six 09-24-2009 09:23 PM

Great to hear Don. You and me will have to talk about some skins for your new designs. gotta show em off proper! And I got your back!

dman1101 09-24-2009 10:26 PM

i'm so happy you are staying in the biz, I can't wait to get your new stuff

genki 09-24-2009 10:42 PM

Great to see you bouncing back once again, all the best for the new business.

P.S You have email ;)

run2jeepn 09-24-2009 10:50 PM

Don I'm glad you came back. Take your time....But hurry and get those Super Parts out ASAP..:)

Tanis 09-24-2009 11:12 PM

Great news Don!!!8) Your brain has some cool things stuffed in there just waiting to be pulled out"thumbsup"

tjb 09-25-2009 07:21 AM

Glad to see you back in the saddle Don!! "thumbsup"

TURBOFEST 09-25-2009 07:28 AM

Glad your stickin around...I was bummed to think that all those Super Class products were never going to get produced.

How about some SUPER lite 115mm Super wheels with 17mm hexes and 0-offset? "thumbsup""thumbsup"

billet works 09-25-2009 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TURBOFEST (Post 2012817)
Glad your stickin around...I was bummed to think that all those Super Class products were never going to get produced.

How about some SUPER lite 115mm Super wheels with 17mm hexes and 0-offset? "thumbsup""thumbsup"

My mod wheels fit that description with 2 minor changes made...that I had already planned on incorporating into the revamp "thumbsup"

Thanks guys