Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: A BWD update...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default A BWD update...

BWD is here to stay, and is working hard to make a big hit on multiple fronts/platforms all in the coming months.

While I'm at it, if anyone has any questions and find themselves unable to reach myself, please get in touch with CD13, Chad30W, or Bigflex (all team BWD drivers) and they will do what they can to get your questions answered. CD13 is the Team BWD manager and is helping me a lot with crucial info and updates for everyone along with a step by step build for the MOA Wedge and possibly even the Mini Wedge chassis kits to post here and on our site.

We will continue to be represented at comps by these great drivers, and I am doing my best to set aside some time to make some comps personally.

As always, I very much appreciate all of the care and support of the rcc community and your personally as customers and friends. I'm here for the long haul

Don
BWD

Last edited by billet works; 09-10-2010 at 02:28 PM.
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 09:44 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Well said Boss.........that's the right thing to do Is to let everyone in on what it takes for you to make this happen and that it is no easy task I will always be there for Team BWD and all its future members Keep plugging away and like Don stated if anyone has any questions I will do what I can to answer them And with this Team Wei WILL Crawl to new heights!!!!!!!!
chad30w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

hey chad congrate on the good run out at the shoot out . with i could of made it out there with the bully an the sling shot setup
slowride1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Thanks Slowride......If you need any help setting that slingshot up pm me we'll get it lined out

Last edited by chad30w; 03-15-2010 at 10:22 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #5
dnf

thanks for the report don.
I noticed your guys faired well at midwest,good job
I was hoping to see charlie though. but hey ecc is right around the corner
so I'll see you guys there,hopefully under my name when its all
said and done
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:43 AM   #6
Rock Crawler

hi Don,is it near the release of bwd wedge moa?
guidetti_angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 07:34 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

As Don has already stated, if you have any questions feel free to ask. We will do or best to get them answered in a timely manner! Please be patient. I promise these products are well worth the wait. I know it has been a long time coming but things don't happen over night. Especially when you have as much on your plate as Don does! Boss I speak for the team when I say we have your back and anything we can do just ask! I am in it for the long hall as well! Team BWD will represent @ ECC so keep an eye out for us and do be shy.
bigflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
Holmes Hobbies

I would like to Thank Don for all his had work and I will always be there for him.If anyone needs help with sling shot set ups don't hesitate to ask,I have both MOA and Axial rigs as well as the SSS rig.
Team BWD will be at ECC and are looking forward to seeing everyone.
As soon as I get more info on the Team we will be doing driver profiles and posting pics of BWD products in action.
Again,Please be patient as we are all here to stay and We want to Thank you all for hanging in there while we get BWD up and running.Anyone thats seen the wedge can tell you how well it performs.
As with the rest of Team BWD,I will be more then happy to help ya with anything you need.
Again,Thank You Don for hanging in there.
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Hey would like to thank you guys for all you do keeping us informed and supplied with great products.

Just a quick question went on site last night to order some wheels and now the .75 u-locks are out of stock. The .50 are in stock so I'm guessing you're out of spacers. There an eta on when they will back up for order?

Thanks again
gordie
gordieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:31 AM   #10
RCC Addict

Yeah the spacers are the only difference.......I'll see if i can't find out how long of a wait we got and let ya know
Old 03-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #11
RCC Addict

Sounds good guys! Thanks for the update... I noticed in another thread there was talk of a new SSS chassis the sss-R or something? I can't wait for this... I want the sss but not knowing if i can get replacement plates for it sucks... SO I picked up a sling shot to do the job for now... if you need a driver to try out that new sss let me know ... I'm normally a softer crawler and take it easy on my stuff but if you want I can beat it too lol... If testers are already spoken for that's cool too.... let me know when they come to market... I want one BAD! Keep up the bad A$$ products!
PipeDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:48 PM   #12
RCC Addict

Talked to Don he has the spacers on order awaiting the machine shops mercy......but as soon as he gets them I'll let you guys know
Old 03-21-2010, 10:48 PM   #13
RCC Addict

I am wondering how far out the new dig is that we were teased with in a short video a while back I love my DNA Dig but if the new one is better I would like to give it a try...
abadk9420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:11 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

i would like to thank chad for the help he has given me with my bully rig

thanks chad

do u have a good team driver in hands here an a guy willing to go a long way to help us guys out

thanks again chad
an im shure the rest of the team is the same way

is there any updates on any stickers out there

thanks slowride
Old 03-22-2010, 08:23 PM   #15
Holmes Hobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by abadk9420 View Post
I am wondering how far out the new dig is that we were teased with in a short video a while back I love my DNA Dig but if the new one is better I would like to give it a try...

Thats one of the things Don is trying to get details ironed out on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowride1 View Post
i would like to thank chad for the help he has given me with my bully rig

thanks chad

do u have a good team driver in hands here an a guy willing to go a long way to help us guys out

thanks again chad
an im shure the rest of the team is the same way

is there any updates on any stickers out there

thanks slowride
Stickers are on order
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

cool man how do we get them
Old 03-23-2010, 01:39 PM   #17
RCC Addict

Sweet thanks for the info, hope he gets it ironed out soon...
abadk9420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #18

Default very impressed

hey guys the hard work is much appreciated. i've ran a few chassis in the past and am very pleased with the slingshot set up. a vendor had the sss chassis that my dad has tried out and getting dialed in. is there something in the works for a new chassis? the delrin chassis plates are kick ass
909cwler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

Hey Don thanks for the update hope to be seeing you around again soon as you get done with your tasks at hand.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:10 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909cwler View Post
hey guys the hard work is much appreciated. i've ran a few chassis in the past and am very pleased with the slingshot set up. a vendor had the sss chassis that my dad has tried out and getting dialed in. is there something in the works for a new chassis? the delrin chassis plates are kick ass
I know Don is working on a new torsion setup. The SSS-R. Chad and I will be trying out some proto delrin wedges soon as well. I will get. With Don and see if he has a projected release date on the SSS-R
bigflex is offline   Reply With Quote