Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: New Products Available from ZNO-RC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 09:13 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

i would probably say the rovers for sure alot of people seem to like those. maybe panthers and prolines. im personaly thinking about doing some proline hammers i think.
talon0713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 09:16 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNO-RC View Post
Yeah that is definately the delema we are trying to figure out. It would need a lot of reinforcment. But we designed the 55mm chassis around the ax-10 55mm chassis supports so you can get any color aluminum supports you want from STRC and really dress up your rig.
ya i plan on doing a anodized green theme on mine so when you guys start doing bent arm kits yall should have an option for green lol.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

oh i just noticed a subject that you guys didnt touch on in your tech info was steering knuckles i know alot of guys complain about them flexing and usually upgrading to the ax10 knuckles and cvd's as well.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
oh i just noticed a subject that you guys didnt touch on in your tech info was steering knuckles i know alot of guys complain about them flexing and usually upgrading to the ax10 knuckles and cvd's as well.
Definately need to address steering for sure. We are doing R&D on the Heavy Duty Servo Mount right now since we put a 200 oz servo on the stock location and noticed it moved quite a bit.

But while we are working on the servo mount we will be also designing a High Steer or OTA steering kit so the servo might actually be stood on end to get the linkage as high as possible with the high steer aluminum knuckles that ckrc sells. Still not sure how it will all work out yet.
ZNO-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
ya i plan on doing a anodized green theme on mine so when you guys start doing bent arm kits yall should have an option for green lol.
Yeah we will definately price doing some anodizing but the colors will probably be limited since the quantity has to be up to keep the cost down But if you want to run green check out STRC or Axials parts they have quite a few pieces in green like knuckles, chassis supports and body posts that could really dress up a car in a hurry.

Last edited by ZNO-RC; 04-21-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:40 PM   #26
Quarry Creeper

ya that might work pretty well. i just noticed you didnt talk about it in the tech section so i figured i would point it out lol. i tend to pay attn to detail lol.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:08 AM   #27

Will you be making the single post front body mount like on Dinocrawler's car?
Nomadpsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:21 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Will you be making the single post front body mount like on Dinocrawler's car?
Yes that is also being redesigned to work with the wing emliminator kit so the upper links can fasten to the inside of the chassis around the single front body mount
Old 04-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #29

looks like i have to start a sopins list. wheredo i get these parts?
badeddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:32 AM   #30

Cool, I thinking that doing the 4-link mount would be an issue.
I am going to be running a bug body and this looks like a clean setup.
Nomadpsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:30 PM   #31
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badeddie View Post
looks like i have to start a sopins list. wheredo i get these parts?
www.zno_rc.com
The website is there but not totaly functional so you will need to call or e-mail to place an order. Just check the "Contact Us Page"
DinoCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Cool, I thinking that doing the 4-link mount would be an issue.
I am going to be running a bug body and this looks like a clean setup.
We have a mock version of the body mount in one of our cars now with the 4 link and it is working awesome. So next week we will make some out of clear and offer them on the web site.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:55 PM   #33
Pebble Pounder

Your products look great. First time I've seen clear acrylic being used in RC, looks different and interesting.
RAMTech-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Your products look great. First time I've seen clear acrylic being used in RC, looks different and interesting.
Thanks we like the way the clear looks it definately sets us apart and it is extremely strong so we are trying to make as much out of it as possible.

If only I could program the mill to make the entire axle assembly in clear. Maybe way down the road.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:01 AM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
. If only I could program the mill to make the entire axle assembly in clear. Maybe way down the road.
i was actually thinking that the other day lol. that would be sweet to be able to see all the gears working and it would make for easy axle diag. without tear down lol.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #36
jwo
Rock Crawler

i like the wheels, are those the exact design they will be? they look identical to the rock rippers from rc4wd.http://www.rc4wdshop.com/go/product_...roducts_id=752 these are what i was going to get for my rs10. love the look of all the clear parts. nice to see someone making hopups for these trucks look forward to seeing more hopups.
jwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #37
Quarry Creeper

We actually are a distributor of RC4wd parts so those are the wheels they make. We just loved the way they looked and how they complimented the line of parts we have created so far. Thanks for the positive feed back and we will be adding to the product line soon.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:47 PM   #38
jwo
Rock Crawler

Quote:
We actually are a distributor of RC4wd parts so those are the wheels they make. We just loved the way they looked and how they complimented the line of parts we have created so far. Thanks for the positive feed back and we will be adding to the product line soon.
oh, thats cool.even better. those are sweet wheels. the clear look is probably gonna be you signature touch. i look forward to seeing more of your products. i will defiantly be ordering these wheels at some point for my rs10, so you will be hearing from me when i do.and maybe some other stuff too.
jwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #39
Rock Stacker

Need clear axles, and be the first to offer internal batts that fit inside the tires, maybe take the place of the rims. Just an idea. Be great for scalers and keep the weight very low.
rockunlimited2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #40
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockunlimited2 View Post
Need clear axles, and be the first to offer internal batts that fit inside the tires, maybe take the place of the rims. Just an idea. Be great for scalers and keep the weight very low.
So what you're sayings is you want to re-invent the wheel.

Now thats definitely out side the box!

Clear Axles? Ya that would look good but it would not be too strong besides being very expensive. One of the things that attracted me to the RS10 was the High Clearance axles. I have looked at them and they are not only tapered but they angled down to the knuckle. Very cool but hard to reproduce. And by hard I mean time consuming which = $.

Worth it?????? I'm guessing no.

Now I might try some clear axle tubes for the Bully just for fun. At least they are straight.
DinoCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote