Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: New Products Available from ZNO-RC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #41
Rock Stacker

I really need OTA steering on my rig, can you guys give me an estimate on when that product will be available and how much it will cost. thank you
tombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #42
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
I really need OTA steering on my rig, can you guys give me an estimate on when that product will be available and how much it will cost. thank you
Were you thinking OTA steering with the knuckle arms facing forward like stock or facing rear? Also are you running stock knucles or aluminum?
DinoCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:43 PM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
The first thing we are going to be working on is the servo mount and we should have that done sometime this week and hopefully on the web site.

By having a heavy duty servo mount we will have the start of the steering kit and be able to work out some of the bugs on getting a High Steer Kit or OTA kit. To start with we will probably incorporate the CKRC aluminum High Steer Knuckles and make the steering as high as possible but we are still unsure of where the price will come in. We should have a kit together though by early to mid may at the latest.
ZNO-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:59 PM   #44
Rock Stacker

Im running stock steering right now. I tried to put the linkage behind the axle but with axel mounted shocks and bent links it didnt happen. I plan to get the ckrc high steer knuckles but I want to wait to see the OTA steering kit first. I'm also running a 6cell 7.2 saddle pack battery which I am currently makeing some 3cell fixtures to put 3 of the cells on the front axel and 3 of the cells on the back axle between the gear mesh houseing and the wheel (on the side of the axel wear the servo is not located). I'm doing this to try it out and see if it will lower the weight and I'm also thinking of running the new beetlejuice chassis . I figure the cells and fixtures will get in the way of a OTA steer, so I'll probably go lipo soon. Once I finish the fixtures I will make a thread and post pics. Having a milling machine at your desposal is awesome.

Last edited by tombs; 04-27-2010 at 08:02 PM.
tombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:17 AM   #45
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Im running stock steering right now. I tried to put the linkage behind the axle but with axel mounted shocks and bent links it didnt happen. I plan to get the ckrc high steer knuckles but I want to wait to see the OTA steering kit first. I'm also running a 6cell 7.2 saddle pack battery which I am currently makeing some 3cell fixtures to put 3 of the cells on the front axel and 3 of the cells on the back axle between the gear mesh houseing and the wheel (on the side of the axel wear the servo is not located). I'm doing this to try it out and see if it will lower the weight and I'm also thinking of running the new beetlejuice chassis . I figure the cells and fixtures will get in the way of a OTA steer, so I'll probably go lipo soon. Once I finish the fixtures I will make a thread and post pics.
We are actually ordering in some aluminum steering knuckles right now from RC4wd to make the high steer kit around and we will be making a kit that is complete with the knuckles and all the steering links included.

As far as the battery configuration is concerned with a high steer kit you might be able to use your 3 cell front pack but lipo would definately be the trick setup. We are making the servo mount today to hold the servo in a different way and see if we can make a configuration all high and tight.

But for now we are definately going to start with the high steer kit and work towards a OTA steering as soon as we can.

Quote:
Having a milling machine at your desposal is awesome.
And that is definately the only way to fly We love having our own machine shop to make anything we can dream up.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:33 AM   #46
Quarry Creeper

well i kept my rs10 stock for as long as possible and on day 2 of wheeling i broke the bat wing lmao. the bat wing is officially a pos design lol. i guess i will have to make an eliminator till i can get my parts ordered from zno next week lol.
talon0713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #47

I heard that there might be some updates to the big boy kit. For instance a pre-drilled pinion gear that will fit a 540 motor, or some other housing reinforcement. I was wanting to check in on that as I plan to order the kit soon but wanted to check if there might be any updates before I purchase. Thanks.
Coffinspire15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #48
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I heard that there might be some updates to the big boy kit. For instance a pre-drilled pinion gear that will fit a 540 motor, or some other housing reinforcement. I was wanting to check in on that as I plan to order the kit soon but wanted to check if there might be any updates before I purchase. Thanks.
We are working on some kits that will involve the Big Boy Kits but the website is changing at the same time so we are trying to do it all at once and have a kick ass new site with new products, kits, and RTR Comp Crawlers. The new site and products we have layed out and we are working on it as we can but it may be awhile before we launch it.

If you have an idea of a kit you would like or some products you would like to buy together give us a call and we will get a package put together for you and make sure you get a break on the parts. There are a lot of parts in our shop that we dont have on the website yet as well so we might be able to help you out more than you know.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #49

What about a offering a combo kit with the big boy kit, steel differentials gears, hardened steel pin, aluminum axles, steel pinion with 1/8" center hole to fit the 540's. It seems that if someones going to purchase the big boy kit and put 540's their going to have to upgrade all the drivetrain to hardened steel/aluminum/etc because it will just brake due to the additional torque. Also look into offering a set of links that can fit with the stock chassis that can mount to the axles and clear the 540's. That would be awesome. A kit that includes all of that fulfill all redcat owners dreams.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:19 AM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Wink wheels any of them come ie 23m.m spinedal?

sorry gt carried away sometimes in subject line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNO-RC View Post
Introducing our New Company as a primarily Redcat RS10 based supplier of aftermarket parts and accessories.

As promised some new products available for the RS10. As we ramp up there will be more products available and more information on the web site. We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.

All of our parts are machined and made from cast acrylic. We found it to be harder than delron so it doesn't gouge when sliding over obstacles. Besides it looks Awesome Clear!!

Skid Plate/Battery Tray Stage 1 $15
  • Includes 1 Skid Plate/Battery Tray
  • Channeled to fit most 6-7 cell stick batterys or 2S Lipos
  • Utilizes Factory 2.5mm screws
Attachment 132699
Attachment 132700

Skid Plate/Battery Tray Stage 2 $18

(Recommended over Stage 1)
  • Same as Stage 1 kit but includes 3mm Stainless hardware and new (4) new 3mm plastic rod ends.
  • This kit is recomended over the Stage 1 kit since the factory 2.5mm screws are weak and bend easily.
Attachment 132701

Narrow Chassis Kit Stage 1 $25
  • Includes 1 Component Tray, 1 Narrow Skid Plate/Battery Tray, and 1 Nylon battery hold down bolt.
  • Narrowed to 55mm to keep the amount of chassis near the ground as small as possible.
  • Can use Velcro Strap, Adhesive Velcro or the bolt supplied to hold down the battery of your choice.
  • Utilizes factory hardware and is capable of running the factory bat wing if desired (not recommended)
Attachment 132704

Stage 2 Narrow Chassis Kit $30

(Recomended for strength compared to factory)
  • Same as Stage 1 Kit
  • Also Includes (4) 3mm Rod Ends and 3mm Stainless Hardware
Attachment 132703
Attachment 132706
Attachment 132705
Attachment 132702

Wing Eliminator Kit $22.50
  • Includes (2) Acrylic Blocks, 8 3mm rod ends and stainless hardware
  • Utilizes Factory upper steel links
  • 2 position tunable adjustment

Rear Steer Lockout $5
  • Includes (2) pieces of 3mm Allthread and (2) 3mm nuts

Clear Plastic Beadlock Wheels $40

(We had to stay with the clear theme )
  • Includes (4) Beadlock wheels

Products Coming Very Soon:
  • Heavy Duty Servo Mount
  • OTA Steering
  • Bent Links
  • Stainless socket head screw kit
Our Website is up and running but lacking payment methods and pictures so in the meantime PM me or call us using the information on the WebSite

if you want to order.

ZNO-RC.com
grave 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
What about a offering a combo kit with the big boy kit, steel differentials gears, hardened steel pin, aluminum axles, steel pinion with 1/8" center hole to fit the 540's. It seems that if someones going to purchase the big boy kit and put 540's their going to have to upgrade all the drivetrain to hardened steel/aluminum/etc because it will just brake due to the additional torque. Also look into offering a set of links that can fit with the stock chassis that can mount to the axles and clear the 540's. That would be awesome. A kit that includes all of that fulfill all redcat owners dreams.
We are putting together 4 different kits right now from mild to insane for the Redcat inthusiasts but we wont be putting them on the old site so it might be a little while before we are able to have them available on the internet. In the mean time I encourage everyone to email or call us and we can work on kits to take care of all your crawling needs.

Quote:
wheels any of them come ie 23m.m spinedal?
Sorry no wheels with 23mm spindles at this time. I'm guessing that is for the Redcat Super Crawler and we haven't ventured into carrying parts for that yet.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #52

Is there an estimated time frame for the new site being put up? This month, next month, August? Thanks.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #53
Pebble Pounder

Cant wait to see the new products.

Its awesome that you guys are focusing on those of us who were frugal and went with the redcat.

Still seems like a pretty capable rig with the right modifications!

Thanks ZNO

Justin
WILDMAN442 is offline   Reply With Quote