I wanna be Dave

how about it Brian ?
Badd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #62
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBronco View Post
I knew i would see this guy's true colors come out on this board. I hope everyone gets their goods.

Nate

Not trying to bad mouth Brian but, I've dealt with Brian from the beginning of his crawling business endeavor. I told a few people that after having a dispute with him near the start, that I felt he would be going out of business within a year or so. Unfortunately this has come true. I hate to see this happen, because Brian is a good guy and had good intentions, but was unable to really meet the demand of this hobby. I felt that he really wasn't listening to the people that were trying to help him grow not only his business but also the hobby.

It is a sad situation and I truely hope that all is well with Brian and his family.
cavie98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 08:44 PM   #63
Rock Crawler

Well my stuff showed up suprisingly today, about a month and a half after ordering. Hopefully everyone else gets their stuff.
crcoppens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #64
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crcoppens View Post
Well my stuff showed up suprisingly today, about a month and a half after ordering. Hopefully everyone else gets their stuff.
Glad you got your stuff & hope everyone else does as well.

I was completely shocked when I seen this thread, I had dealt with Brian once in the past and was completely blown away by his service. I had placed an order from him and when I went to go make my payment through paypal my computer started freaking out so I was not sure if payment went through. I E-mailed Brian asking if he got my payment and he said he did not get it (paypal didnt show it either), so even without my payment he went ahead and shipped my order & even programmed my castle BEC for free Once I got home I had sent him a new payment.

He really seemed like a good guy through the PM's we had relayed to eachother and through the couple conversations we had on the phone.......This sucks because I would have continued to buy from him too
BFGcrawler418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #65
RCC Paint & Graphics

Well, I finally received my order today. It took over a month to get my Pro-Line bug body (that was to be painted for a RCC customer) but at least Brian made it right. Hopefully everyone else will see their stuff soon.
Rockthrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:36 PM   #66
Quarry Creeper

I finally got mine today.
wireman- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:39 PM   #67
Rock Crawler

So did everybody else get their stuff? Or am I the only one still waititng to get my order?
Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:28 AM   #68
I wanna be Dave

Nope I know there is one more .
Badd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #69
RCC Addict

Completely blown away by this thread.

I have dealt with Brian in Trades/Buying/Selling, He's always been super nice, and pointed me in the right direction every time I went to his shop. Brian was over an hour and 20 mins away and I used him as my LHS just because of his services. He had one the Nicest indoor rock crawling facilities, and weekly crawls.

Everytime I went and crawled, I would usually be the last one to leave at right around midnight. I was never asked to leave because he was shutting down. He was always super nice, and always helped to find me parts, taught me some stuff, and like I said before let me stay and crawl til I got tired of it.

I hope all is well with Brian and his family, but something just doesn't add up. Something's up, and I hope every one gets all there parts and Brian owns up to his mistakes or why he treated his customers wrong.

Hope all is well Brian.
country_crawler is offline   Reply With Quote