Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: I wanna be a vendor!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2005, 05:11 PM   #1
R.I.P. Chip

Default I wanna be a vendor!

If you would like to become a vendor on this site, please click this link to see our supporting members options.

Click here to find out!

Last edited by badger; 05-27-2006 at 07:24 AM.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2014, 05:29 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: I wanna be a vendor!

O.K. I'm Almost convinced I need to become a vendor on this great connection to the crawler world (waiting on a quote from the machine shop to make sure I can survive in the vendor market). I created a part that I think will be the next must have in scale competition ( I may be wrong)!

I guess my question is more of a how to! I see how to purchase my star but what else needs to be done on my end after that? I see most vendors have a link to their store, do I really need a store? Should I create another profile with a "Vendor" kinda name before I buy the star to keep my PM's, emails, and business running separately from my general chit chat?

Question for the vendors, how do you keep forum names matched with paypal names to know that you have filled all your orders correctly? Customer service and promt service is what I look for in a vendor and I want to make sure that I'm at the top of that list when it comes to being prepared to answer demand.

As I'm typing this I'm realizing that there's probably a hidden section to ask all my vendor newbie questions and I need to just take the plunge and buy my star! I'm gonna hit the submit button anyway to save the next guy from making a fool out of himself
ToyZuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:00 PM   #3
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyZuki View Post
O.K. I'm Almost convinced I need to become a vendor on this great connection to the crawler world (waiting on a quote from the machine shop to make sure I can survive in the vendor market). I created a part that I think will be the next must have in scale competition ( I may be wrong)!

I guess my question is more of a how to! I see how to purchase my star but what else needs to be done on my end after that? I see most vendors have a link to their store, do I really need a store? Should I create another profile with a "Vendor" kinda name before I buy the star to keep my PM's, emails, and business running separately from my general chit chat?

Question for the vendors, how do you keep forum names matched with paypal names to know that you have filled all your orders correctly? Customer service and promt service is what I look for in a vendor and I want to make sure that I'm at the top of that list when it comes to being prepared to answer demand.

As I'm typing this I'm realizing that there's probably a hidden section to ask all my vendor newbie questions and I need to just take the plunge and buy my star! I'm gonna hit the submit button anyway to save the next guy from making a fool out of himself

Buying a star is the first step
If you would like me to change your name at that time, just send me a PM.
You do not need a store, that is up to you.
When you have a customer Pay, have them include their Screen name if needed. Or work through email as it is easier to track.

There is in fact a hidden vendors only section
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 06:04 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Thanx Harley!! I'm excited. Cant wait for the machine shop to call so I can form a game plan!
ToyZuki is offline   Reply With Quote