Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: TheCrawlerStore.com - Post public questions, comments, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2006, 10:13 AM   #261
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Bone
oh ya, if your in Glendale now, it's not worth it. Why in the hell did you move out there?? eeewww....lol

It's cheaper! But I do like mesa better. Hey, your one to talk, you live out in the middle of no where.
kevinlongisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2006, 08:06 AM   #262
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlongisland
It's cheaper! But I do like mesa better. Hey, your one to talk, you live out in the middle of no where.
Kind of true. It's not no where any more. We got all kinds of stuff down here now. It's growing fast.
I have a few buddies in Glendale that I'll visit from time to time. I just don't like the West side. Just a personal preference.
J_Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:04 PM   #263

Default Hoody

Hay thanks to RC CRAWLER for my hoody, will wear it with pride, got it like just over 8 days, stickers are on truck too. Cheers mates.
Crawler downunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:47 PM   #264
Quarry Creeper

Default lockers

Im looking for lockers for my clod acxles. Know where i can get a good set?
SkyJacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:45 PM   #265
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyJacked
Im looking for lockers for my clod acxles. Know where i can get a good set?
I just sent off a pm.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:08 PM   #267
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzrdnetmidr35
i was wondering if this has happened to any1 and mabe they could point me where to go, iv been tryin to make my jeep 4 wheel steer, instead of solderin right off the board i tried to just splice into the line. now instead of being able to steer it just turns one way and wont stop untill u kill the power. can anyone help?
Your best bet would be to post this in the electronics section. I'm not sure how to fix your problem. Thanks.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:29 PM   #268

Default NN Chassis?

What's going on with the NN chassis? It's now delayed to the 26th. Is it just a single part holding things up?
knotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:38 PM   #269
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotted
What's going on with the NN chassis? It's now delayed to the 26th. Is it just a single part holding things up?
Sorry about this. We source our links out to another manufacturer. Usually it takes about 2 weeks to be machined and anodized. It's been about 4 weeks now. And it's only the steering links we are waiting for. We are sorry for the delays.
Old 07-22-2006, 04:06 PM   #270

Just got my chassis kit today and it is one sweet piece of gear! Well made and organized. Each individual hardware bag is labeled with the screw size and number, nice touch. The carbon frames really make this chassis stand out from the crowd. They are very rigid and weigh next to nothing. I can't wait to get this thing up and running!
One complaint Kevin, you put the price on the box. I had to scramble to remove the label before the wife could see it.
P.S. Congratulations on your appearance in the latest RC Car Action magazine. Has crawling finally hit the big time?

Last edited by knotted; 07-23-2006 at 12:23 PM.
knotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 12:31 AM   #271
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotted
Just got my chassis kit today and it is one sweet piece of gear! Well made and organized. Each individual hardware bag is labeled with the screw size and number, nice touch. The carbon frames really make this chassis stand out from the crowd. They are very rigid and weigh next to nothing. I can't wait to get this thing up and running!
One complaint Kevin, you put the price on the box. I had to scramble to remove the label before the wife could see it.
P.S. Congratulations on your appearance in the latest RC Car Action magazine. Has crawling finally hit the big time?

Thank you for the compliments. We are happy to make products you are happy with! Sorry about the price on the package! Maybe we should have a special product code that gets sent out with REALLY low prices so we can tell our wives we really didn't spend that much
Old 07-27-2006, 04:29 PM   #272
Rock Stacker

Just wanted to say...thecrawlerstore shipping rocks. I placed an order on Sunday and did not specify any fast shipping method and got the chassis today (Thursday) I ordered loads and loads of parts on that same day and this is the first package of many to arrive. All other vendors have something to learn from you guys on their shipping.
Tonsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 06:00 PM   #273
The Wheels Keep Turning

Thank you for the compliments and your order as well. Much appreciated.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:15 PM   #274
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
There was really no demand for the 2.2 stick. I think most people that want a 2.2 rig want a more "realistic" looking rig.
Kevin Hi. Is there a possibility of you making a couple of 2.2 Stick chassis kits to sale? I don't know if this would be difficult or time consuming for you to do, I'm just wondering. I would like to purchase one in a 12.5" WB. Let me know. Thanks.
J Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 08:55 AM   #275
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rock
Kevin Hi. Is there a possibility of you making a couple of 2.2 Stick chassis kits to sale? I don't know if this would be difficult or time consuming for you to do, I'm just wondering. I would like to purchase one in a 12.5" WB. Let me know. Thanks.
The problem is we have a jig made for the 16" wheelbase version and we cannot use it to make a 12.5" version. We never made a 2.2 jig because there was no demand and it's costly and time consuming to make a jig. WRMorrison may be able to make some 2.2 backbones special for you and I would contact him to see if he has the time and to work out a price.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:23 PM   #276
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
The problem is we have a jig made for the 16" wheelbase version and we cannot use it to make a 12.5" version. We never made a 2.2 jig because there was no demand and it's costly and time consuming to make a jig. WRMorrison may be able to make some 2.2 backbones special for you and I would contact him to see if he has the time and to work out a price.
Thanks for the info. I'm going to contact him and see what he has to say.
J Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:14 PM   #277

Default need to know what's going on

kevin, i made an order through the rc crawler store. i've sent acouple of e-mails through the store's system.but i've not received any infromation about it.the order # 301 is what it says on the store page. just wanting to know what is going on with it. if you could find out an e-mail me. thank you.
impman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:30 PM   #278
The Wheels Keep Turning

Quote:
Originally Posted by impman
kevin, i made an order through the rc crawler store. i've sent acouple of e-mails through the store's system.but i've not received any infromation about it.the order # 301 is what it says on the store page. just wanting to know what is going on with it. if you could find out an e-mail me. thank you.
What items did you order and what email address did you use when you placed the order? This is the info I need to track down your order. Thanks.

Kevin
Old 08-03-2006, 09:12 PM   #279

my e-mail address is impmanss@msn.com, i ordered a ,1 x High Performance Off Road Piggy Shocks (4) and 2 x Advanced Super Steering Knuckles (Pair)
impman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #280
The Wheels Keep Turning

We don't sell those parts. I think you ordered from

www.rcrockcrawling.com