Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: TheCrawlerStore.com - Post public questions, comments, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #1201
The Wheels Keep Turning

Default Re: TheCrawlerStore.com - Post public questions, comments, or feedback here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
I was browsing the website, and I am not sure when it was updated, but it is painfully slow and hard to navigate. I have to hunt way to hard to find parts. Searching "axial 12mm wheel hex" listed lots of parts, none of which were the wheel hex.
I just made some changes to the store. See if its quicker now.

I'll look into the search function and making it better.
kevinlongisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #1202
Rock Crawler

Default Re: TheCrawlerStore.com - Post public questions, comments, or feedback here

The new store looks good! Will you be carrying the new Vaterra KOH rig?
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #1203
The Wheels Keep Turning

No, we won't be carrying Horizon products anymore.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #1204
Rock Crawler

just ordered my transfer case, clocks ticking ,im in no rush but whens it gonna be here (maybe tommorrow), im sure it will be as usual fast shipping and a pleasant transactions thanks Ron
kunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #1205
The Wheels Keep Turning

Ron, thanks for the order. We appreciate it. And yes, we ship all orders out in one business day. If it takes a while to get to you, it's because of the USPS!
Old 02-20-2013, 12:59 PM   #1206

Thumbs up Re: TheCrawlerStore.com - Post public questions, comments, or feedback here

Thanks for the FAST shipping. Excellent!!

thanks
René
Subsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #1207

Enroute Berg Parts!

Can you get the upgraded front axle shaft for the Berg V3!

Thanks,
Flyin450
flyin450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #1208
Pebble Pounder

I ordered this past weekend, shipped on tues with the holiday, and received today. Quick ship time, thanks!
sickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #1209
Rock Crawler

When is the swap meet in March?

J.
06ToasterBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #1210
Pebble Pounder

GCM Machine order just placed! For my new EXO. T
Thanks for carrying their line in the states here.
2 gear carriers(cuz you only had 2 in stock and i still need 1 more when the come in) and a billet motor mount.
zidaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #1211
In the band for now.

could you please cancell my order#63605, and credit my PP account . I ordered the wrong items.
thanks
rb
lemonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:54 PM   #1212
Rock Crawler

another smooth deal, fast shipping as always Ron
kunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:50 AM   #1213
Rock Stacker

great service thank you kevin your a rock star
dodgeboy8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:05 AM   #1214
Rock Stacker

Great communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgeboy8888 View Post
great service thank you kevin your a rock star
+1

Thanks
patoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 05:16 AM   #1215

Hello folks,

I'm posting this because I've recently had a genuinely professional experience with TCS Crawlers.

I've not been involved with RC ground vehicles since 1997 (My last buggy was a Kyosho Sand Supra!) and I didn't feel comfortable making a considerable purchase without talking with someone first. Don't get me wrong- the forums are great, but there is always something more that can be gleaned from a good phone call with a knowledgeable person.

After visiting the TCS Crawlers site website (and many others!) I decided it would be best if I spoke with someone to clarify some questions and concerns I had about the various products and such that are available now.

I called TCS Crawlers and there was no answer- I'm in a different time zone and called fairly early. I didn't leave a message. Shortly thereafter, I received a call back from Kevin at TCS, asking if I had called his shop earlier and he was exceptionally polite and courteous.

I explained what I was trying to find, and we had a no-nonsense, non-sales-pitch-oriented discussion over the next hour and 15 minutes. He was patient with my questions, willing to offer suggestions and advice, able to tell me when I was off-base with my ideas (saving me some future frustrations) and competent to the point of being what old military guys like myself call a "subject matter expert."

We figured out a great solution for my project (which is more scientific/research oriented than recreational) and put together a package. One of the items was not yet available on his site, so he set up a temporary item for me to earmark for ease of ordering.

Once I placed the order, everything was clockwork. My items showed up in great condition, on time. My order was complete, with no mistakes.

I've gone to my local hobby shop before and asked 1 or 2 questions and they look at my like I'm an alien trying to hitch a ride to Mars. I've called other shops and gotten the same type of response.

I realize there are several great outfits out there, and I'm not trying to knock any of them- but the concept of "good customer service" as well as good pricing has been redefined by the way TCS Crawlers worked with me. They've really raised the bar in providing professional quality business- from start to finish.

Robert
Rforbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:31 AM   #1216
Pebble Pounder

+1 .....Kevin is AWESOME !!! Im a few weeks out need to stop BUY some more goodies for my next project a honcho rig .. like your shelf queen lol! When you coming out with us !!
azwheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #1217
Rock Stacker

What a fantastic shopping experience,before i had even logged out of your site i had Email confirmation that the item was dispatched it arrived in less than 7 days by your STD USPS service
Im a 1st time customer in the UK and your speedy service has won me over.
Absolutely outstanding.
Thank you very much.

Grippa
Grip Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:10 PM   #1218
RCC Addict

Ordered my Dinky RC Delrin Skid plate and it got here quickly and safe. Didn't get any notice via email of it shipping but thats ok, it showed an updated status when I logged into my TCS account.

Will be ordering my GRU from TCS in the near future.
Shinjari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:32 PM   #1219
Rock Crawler

Thanks Kevin for all of the help on my new build
HillbillyCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:14 PM   #1220
Rock Crawler

I love TCS crawlers,
A spesial thanks to my new nr1 guy in the world Eddie,
who held of the 2 last gearcases from VP to my xr10,one in blue and one in silver...
Thanks alot guys..
You are the best,you made my xr10 complete...
FLOKI-81 is offline   Reply With Quote