RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Vendors Market (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/vendors-market/)
-   -   TheCrawlerStore.com - Post public questions, comments, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/vendors-market/4970-thecrawlerstore-com-post-public-questions-comments-feedback-here.html)

kevinlongisland 01-26-2005 06:00 PM

TheCrawlerStore.com - Post public questions, comments, or feedback here

Post public questions, comments, or feedback here:

Thank you for your business.................

kevinlongisland 01-30-2005 10:42 PM

you'll have to wait like everyone else! :flipoff:

but it's coming soon..............................................

EeePee 02-01-2005 05:12 PM

Got my TQ3 in no time flat.

Thanks a lot, I'd recommend The Crawler Store to anyone.

kevinlongisland 02-01-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EeePee
Got my TQ3 in no time flat.

Thanks a lot, I'd recommend The Crawler Store to anyone.

Thank you for the feedback EeePee, it's appreciated. I hope you enjoy the product.

mIsFiTcJ 02-05-2005 12:41 AM

I want to say thanks to kevin, at the crawler store. He did an excellent job on the packing frist off, to say the that the miltitary mail is ruff on package is an understament. I live overseas right now and he had to go through some hoops to get me my stuff. It came fast and works awsome. I highly recomend him to anybody using an FPO address or any one wanting personal attention and great customer service. I will most defentanly be a repeat customer. thanks again Pat

rcfreak13 02-10-2005 06:55 PM

Thecrawler store is a great to buy stuff from i bought some wheel weights and they came nice and quick,

thanks
andy

wally187 02-11-2005 09:40 PM

thanks kevin your products are great. very fast shipping to! i got my items in 3 days. :D

wrx-n-ktm 02-26-2005 04:05 PM

Ordered some G-made top link mounts and they got here in no time :)

gemiller 03-06-2005 08:02 PM

I was told that guys might be able to help me with my xp3 radio. It has a push button third channel switch and I was hoping that you would be capable of explaining if its possible to modify your kit to accomadate to my radio? and or if its even possible to put the 3way switch for my tlt-1.

kevinlongisland 03-07-2005 05:59 PM

does the 3rd channel switch inside your transmitter have three wires? if so, the rear stear kit will most likely work. but no promises.

if it has three wires, get back to me. i can tell you a way to test it before you buy the kit.

gemiller 03-07-2005 07:03 PM

pictures of the board are in this guys thread : http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/electronics/5640-monster-gt-3-channel-radio-system.html

kevinlongisland 03-07-2005 08:59 PM

looks like there are only two wires going to the 3rd channel switch. so my kit will not work. sorry.

a_vdk 03-08-2005 11:31 PM

feedback

I received my TCS extreme as ordered. I will post pics when I get it together.

EeePee 03-14-2005 04:04 PM

Recieved my Xtreme chassis the other day, it was packaged nicely, and all parts were accounted for, along with a nice checklist.

Though I'd like to mention the holes in the ESC mounting plate don't line up with the lower shock/esc mount by approximately a 1/16th of an inch.

Which by all means should not be a deterant to buying Kevin's chassis! This thing is a total killer!

Thanks!

kevinlongisland 03-14-2005 05:34 PM

yes, we have since accounted for the slight mis-alignment of the two parts. we originally measured them seperately. then realized center to center was off.

alex and cory, keep me posted on how you feel about the chassis and driving impressions when completed. thanks.

BoilermakerFan 03-14-2005 09:06 PM

When do you expect to have the G-Made top link mounts and brace mounts back in stock?

rckjeep 03-14-2005 10:55 PM

Do you have any idea when the Gmade clod link posts will be instock?

kevinlongisland 03-14-2005 11:43 PM

sorry for being out of stock. had a bunch of orders all at once plus i've been so busy with the new chassis. i should have those gmade items back in stock early next week, but no promises. i have one axle tube brace set in stock still that i just found in the wrong bin. if interested shoot me an email or pm. take it easy guys.

BoilermakerFan 03-15-2005 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinlongisland
i have one axle tube brace set in stock still that i just found in the wrong bin. if interested shoot me an email or pm. take it easy guys.

But I have two axles! :lol: No problem, I'll just wait, my axles haven't even shown up yet.

kevinlongisland 03-15-2005 05:39 PM

one axle tube brace set is enough for two axles.