RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Vendors Market (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/vendors-market/)
-   -   Everyone please read. (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/vendors-market/57930-everyone-please-read.html)

jason 01-24-2007 03:14 PM

Everyone please read.

This is the VENDORS section, not the for sale section, not EBAY, not your local flea market. The prices vendors post are the prices they are asking for the product, they are not just simply throwing out suggestions.

If you find the product cheaper somewhere else, send them a pm and let them know, I know they are always trying to bring us the best prices, however sometimes being a small guy they just cannot keep up with companies like towerhobbies. I'll bet though that on the same items most of the vendors here are at or below towers prices, and you're supporting a small business, and you'll get way better support.

In short if a vendor has a price listed, that's their price, no bickering. Sometimes however some vendors will post right in their thread that a price on an item isn't firm.

You don't go into Walmart and bicker pricing do you?

Thorsteenster 01-24-2007 04:00 PM

prices on here are actually better than large scale online retailers, our vendors dont have any where near the overhead they have.

atleast on some things ive price checked elsewhere.

ThinkTank 01-24-2007 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thorsteenster
prices on here are actually better than large scale online retailers, our vendors dont have any where near the overhead they have.

atleast on some things ive price checked elsewhere.

yeah, sometimes a part is a little bit cheaper from tower but tower hardly has anything we crawler nuts need, so Support Out Venders and if you don't agree with the price shut up!

xjwalt666 01-24-2007 07:19 PM

ive been telling people to support the vendors for a while now even tho i myself just started to do so, but i feel that even if it costs a couple bucks more who cares. if there is a problem with it they will take care of it however they can. you dont get that from all the big companies

SnailMail 01-26-2007 05:36 AM

if a vendor has it, i buy it, but they don't stock everything, unfortunatly, and some of it, you can't buy anyywhere else!

5150bronco 02-09-2007 12:08 AM

Thanks for keeping the pricing fair.

929freak 02-16-2007 09:09 PM

So far I've had nothing but positive experiences from supporting vendors.....plus most places don't understand us(rc crawlers),we are an odd bunch!!!!! (to say the least)

TLTCrawlin 02-16-2007 09:11 PM

<< avvie.

Support the vendors!

Hutch51888h 12-09-2007 09:52 PM

I am doing my entire build from the Venders I found on this Web site. The prices are Great the people here are awesome to deal with and the don't mind going the extra mile to ship to a Military APO address, F@$k Tower, Even ebay can't beat what these guys offer, Great products, knowlegde and the support for what they sell keep your cash here and Support this web page I'll be getting my star soon Thanks a million

bob1961 01-30-2009 12:21 PM

i've used many vendors here, but i have used a-main hobbies for smaller stuff i couldn't find here....keep up the great work guys "thumbsup" ..........bob

crutch619 09-25-2010 01:53 PM

RC donations for soldiers

does anyone know of sites or places that donate parts or electronics or upgrades for the one or two random crawlers over here in afganistan any help will get u sum extra love from a bored cpl of soldiers thanks"thumbsup"

Abstinentus 07-30-2011 05:39 AM

bad seller...Help

How do you deal with bad sellers? Is there a thread here to voice out complains? Report a "run-away vendor"? I need help... :cry: thanks guys

Turn'Nburn 07-30-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abstinentus (Post 3209274)
How do you deal with bad sellers? Is there a thread here to voice out complains? Report a "run-away vendor"? I need help... :cry: thanks guys

Yep, the Feedback section.."thumbsup"

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/feedback/

THX_138 04-30-2012 02:25 PM

Re: Everyone please read.

Just a bump because it's been a while and this is good info.....
Quote:

Originally Posted by jason (Post 565175)
This is the VENDORS section, not the for sale section, not EBAY, not your local flea market. The prices vendors post are the prices they are asking for the product, they are not just simply throwing out suggestions.

If you find the product cheaper somewhere else, send them a pm and let them know, I know they are always trying to bring us the best prices, however sometimes being a small guy they just cannot keep up with companies like towerhobbies. I'll bet though that on the same items most of the vendors here are at or below towers prices, and you're supporting a small business, and you'll get way better support.

In short if a vendor has a price listed, that's their price, no bickering. Sometimes however some vendors will post right in their thread that a price on an item isn't firm.

You don't go into Walmart and bicker pricing do you?

Exclusive RC 07-22-2015 10:36 PM

I cant believe I just read this.... It is by far the BEST post I have seen on any forum.... You hit the nail right on the head... I cant tell you how many times Ive used the walmart line referring to the price of milk..... Its unfortunate that most ppl dont know what goes into owning a small business and or pricing quality products.... instead of being positive they bicker and grow this unknown hate towards you and your products even before being a supporting customer.... fortunately this is probably one of the only forums ive been on where everyone seems down to earth and are very supportive!"thumbsup"

Great info and by far great forum! Proud to be a supporting member and vendor!:ror:

92wagon 06-27-2016 06:39 PM

Great post, love the walmart reference I use it my self.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk