Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Tires and wheels

Notices

Thread: *******Wheel Works 2110 bead locks*********

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 05:34 AM   #41
RCC Addict

Got mine in this weekend and dang, these things look AMAZING!!! They came in right at 7.2oz with Rovers and stock foam. They are perfect!! I just can't say enough about how good the quality of work is that went into these!!! Your the man Steve...

-Jason
KrawlOff-Road.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 05:34 AM   #42
I wanna be Dave

So if you have a LosiCC these wheels will bolt right up to the rear and narrow your track about 1/4" over the front. Great for squeezing through gates and making even tighter dig turns And they are light!

They will also do the same thing on the front of the LCC but you have to bevel off the corner of the inner locking ring so it won't rub on the knuckle any. It almost fits without modification, so you could probably put a small shim behind the wheel and make it work. Hey... I think I'll try that.
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:04 AM   #43
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvo View Post
So if you have a LosiCC these wheels will bolt right up to the rear and narrow your track about 1/4" over the front. Great for squeezing through gates and making even tighter dig turns And they are light!

They will also do the same thing on the front of the LCC but you have to bevel off the corner of the inner locking ring so it won't rub on the knuckle any. It almost fits without modification, so you could probably put a small shim behind the wheel and make it work. Hey... I think I'll try that.

You've got the Berg offset That's the reason you have to trim the rings. The Axial offset works fine.
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
You've got the Berg offset That's the reason you have to trim the rings. The Axial offset works fine.

I think the Axial offset in this wheel is a very good choice for the LCC. Might have to pick up some
Harvo is offline   Reply With Quote