Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Tires and wheels

Notices

Thread: Rock Beast XOR 2.2 offer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 07:49 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Rock Beast XOR 2.2 offer

http://paydirtmedia.com/pitbulltires/pr/rockbeastxor22/

Just wanted to start a thread of our own to answer questions and provide a short term offer to RCCrawler.com members.

You can buy them direct from us for $24.99 per pack (2 in a pack/no foam) or you can buy them cheaper from one of our dealers. Why? Because we protect our dealers but wanted to offer them ASAP to the public for those who didn't want to wait for us to set up dealers.

Until Sunday June 13th we are going to do an RC Crawler special offer. Buy one set of 4 tires (2 Packs) at the regular price of $24.99 per pack and we'll sell you a second set of 4 tires (2 Packs) at 1/2 price.

You must buy them direct from us at www.pitbulltires.com or call us 800.645.2006 in order to get this deal. You cannot get this deal from one of our dealers.

There is a Buy Now button on our website. Here's how it works:

1. You click the button
2. You fill in the information
3. You submit by clicking Buy Now
4. It sends us an email
5. We figure the S&H and call you or email you with the total
6. You decide if you want to buy them. If you do, then we collect your payment information at the time, we process your payment and ship you the products.
7. You become a satisfied member of the Dog Pack TM

Why do we do it this way? Because it allows us to talk to our customers and by doing so we do our best to figure the most economical way to ship to you rather than a patent flat shipping rate.

Here's another piece of good news...for those who have already bought 2 packs from us or more...you can get in on this deal. Just give us your existing order number when you call us back and we'll honor this deal.

If you have ordered previously...and wish to order more at the 1/2 price deal, then on the Order Submission Form put your previous order number after your last name (For Example: Smith - 87452). If you do not know your previous order number...just call us and we'll look it up and give you the 1/2 price deal.

Let me make things clear. You buy 2 packs at regular Pit Bull Direct pricing and you can buy 2 packs at 1/2 price. If you've already purchased our RC tires from us, you can call us back, give us your last order number and we'll offer 1/2 off on the same number of packs you purchased at full price. So, if you bought 8 packs at full price, we'll allow you to buy 8 packs at 1/2 price. If you choose to buy more packs over and above your original full price order and 1/2 price subsequent orders...then it's like starting over. So...if you bought 8 packs at full price two weeks ago...we'll offer you 8 packs at 1/2 price. If you want to buy another 2 packs...we'll sell them at full price to you...but then you can buy another 2 packs at 1/2 price.

Pretty simple.

Offer is good until June 13th at midnight.

Last edited by THEPITBULL; 06-08-2010 at 07:11 AM.
THEPITBULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Sounds like a good deal! So do you offer fellow Missourians further discounts?

But if you crawl with the ST.L guys you should come to columbia with them and meet up
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Awesome deal Mike!! Who are the dealers that will carry them?
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

WOW,,,,,,thats a sweet deal....
dezmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

sound good to me. I am calling know.
El Matador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
Good question. We're working on it.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:29 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
I'm sure the regular culprits.
2JSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:16 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

these tires are nice. hobby town concord had them in stock. i used them on my sportsman no dig axial and wow. it was just walking up and over everything. even line i thought i would need a dig for. following my buddies pro rig and he was on rover whites with dig my rig was able to make it up many line hes had a harder time on. could be the difference in set up, foams, wieghts, i dont know, all i know is that they work very well that day
chino925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #9
Pebble Pounder

That Sucks, I just ordered my set last friday and no mention of this was made I woulda waited a few days to order and get the spare set. What say you pittbull, any help here?

edit: I see above where I can call in and order them and get the special deal. I will be callin here shortly then

Can't wait to get these and put them in a head to head test against my rover whites!

Last edited by catzuk; 06-08-2010 at 07:05 AM.
catzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:08 AM   #10
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzuk View Post
That Sucks, I just ordered my set last friday and no mention of this was made I woulda waited a few days to order and get the spare set. What say you pittbull, any help here?

edit: I see above where I can call in and order them and get the special deal. I will be callin here shortly then

Can't wait to get these and put them in a head to head test against my rover whites!
Make sure to put your previous Order # after your last name on the Order Submission Form (for example: Smith - 87245) That way we know you previously ordered them. If you don't know it, then just call us...800.645.2006

Last edited by THEPITBULL; 06-08-2010 at 07:13 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:24 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Awesome deal!

This may have been asked already but do you plan on making these tires in a 1.9 size?
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by helhedded View Post
Awesome deal!

This may have been asked already but do you plan on making these tires in a 1.9 size?
We plan on making anything that we feel is a right fit for us.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEPITBULL View Post
We plan on making anything that we feel is a right fit for us.
Ok well if you read around you will see that a ton of people want this tire to be made in a smaller more scale size. thanks for replying
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:47 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Come on guys, just check what other scale tire manufacturers sell. It's a win win.
I bet you'll sell more scale tires than 1:1!
MadForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:33 PM   #15
RCC Addict

This is sweet. After reading the write ups I was going to order tomorrow anyway and with this offer there is no question! Will be calling tomorrow
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #16
Rock Crawler

$60 plus for 4 tires... TOO HIGH! Sorry, I'll stick to rovers at $18+/- for 4 from RPP. Not trying to bash, I really wanted to try these but for how well Rovers work its not worth it...

However, If a 1.9 comes out I will be all over them like a fat kid on a cupcake...
dickwart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #17
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickwart View Post
$60 plus for 4 tires... TOO HIGH! Sorry, I'll stick to rovers at $18+/- for 4 from RPP. Not trying to bash, I really wanted to try these but for how well Rovers work its not worth it...

However, If a 1.9 comes out I will be all over them like a fat kid on a cupcake...
8 tire special is good until midnight Sunday June 13, 2010. 2 packs at $24.99 each and 2 packs at $12.50 each (half price). It comes out to be about $18.75 per pack.

You and a friend can buy them together and we'll never know....
Old 06-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #18
Rock Crawler

I dont have friends... Look at my screen name...
dickwart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

I got my 2nd set today. These are more money than I've paid yet for a crawler tire, but totally worth it. They're considerably better than the Rover or Leopard. I have yet to compare them to Sedonas, but I'm totally impressed.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 05:16 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickwart View Post
I dont have friends... Look at my screen name...
There's always a like-minded person we can call a friend...and there's always a woman for every man...no matter how eccentric or distinct. Or at least that's what "they" say. But "they" say a lot of things and I've yet to meet "them."