Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Tires and wheels

Notices

Thread: GCM 1.9 BeadLock wheels - ReGrind Limited Production

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default GCM 1.9 BeadLock wheels - ReGrind Limited Production

Hey, all.
I've wanted to do a super detailed rim for a long time, and finally got happy with a design. Something I could put on an upscale truck, and feel good about. Something you'd see on a 100k real sized rig, something high end. Right from design to production this was the thought with this new ReGrind rim set.

Using our current rock solid beadlock design, with the full size internal locking ring, and the back beadlock removable ring, we are offering this new face design, stuffed full of 18 tiny black screws all around the outside rim and 6 solid rotor-mounting screws around the middle. And there's just enough room in the hub center to fit your favorite axle locking hub or other scale nut to top off the looks.

The rim mounts as a real tucked in setup allowing a scale rim on a scale truck body with out the sometimes typical trade off of good looks and bad offset. These tuck right in, the same spacing you'd find using a 1.9 axial rim and a 4mm hex. Nice and tucked, although for strength, we've eliminated the hex altogether, and run the rotor right off the hex pin, so there's one less thing to do. Just slip off the hex, bag it for later, and slip on the new rotor, and now get out your GCM wheel of choice.

Thanks to the 4 pc, 3 step manufacturing technique and the insane amount of machine work these have required, we are only offering these as a very limited time offer. Basically there's going to be a pre-order, a full production run and delivery, and likely never again. I can't seem to get these down to any sort of reasonable price to keep them in stock, there's just too much work in these. But, thanks to their great looks, we can all share in a great wheel for at least some limited production. That's only fair =)

Each rim set comes unassembled as shown below, and includes all new hex hardware for the assembly.

It's as easy as 1,2,3 with these beadlocks. Simple assembly starts with putting the silver lock ring in your tire center, then slid in the front face, and then bolt on the back lock ring! Done! Mount your rotor and wheel, and get out on the trails!

Pre-Order will open soon at gcmracing.ca Pricing per wheel is $52 and includes all hardware.
Generis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #2
SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS

Default Re: GCM 1.9 BeadLock wheels - ReGrind Limited Production

I like em!

If you let me know the fastener sizes I'll try to put together a scale hardware kit for everyone (mini hex bolts and acorn/lug nuts).
Locked Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

THanks for this offer! All GCM wheels are completely 2-56 hardware. The rotor mount screws are 2-56x5/16" long and the outside face screws here are 2-56x1/8" long.

More Cool pics I managed to sneak this afternoon. These seem to fit JK jeeps real nicely!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

If you want to see these wheels in motion, there is a couple of clips of these at the end of this Dingo Upgrades vid here: >>Video Link<<
Old 01-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #5
MODERHATER™

Those are really hot! I hope there are still some around when I get some money coming in from my new job!

Really want!
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Got a set coming, and I can't wait!

They will look sick on my new TJ that I am planning.

Thanks!
monkeyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #7
ahhh S^*T

very nice work there!!
AxialJeepster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:58 PM   #8
RCC Addict

when can i pre-order these...i gotta have em thats the slickest set of wheels ive ever seen...awesome work man..cant wait to get em..do you have a round about idea when you will start shipping..just a close idea
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:20 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

Thanks! We are making these when ordered, piggybacked on our regular wheel production. Looks like there's another wheel run next week so won't be long! Send email to order.
Cheers!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #10
RCC Addict

Oh yeah got my set coming I can't wait to put these bad boyz on my rig.. Thanks for the awesome work on these chris
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote