Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Vendors Tires and wheels

Notices

Thread: Krazed Builds ..... C-Class 2 piece CF wheels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2015, 02:34 PM   #1
Custom Carbon Fiber

Default Krazed Builds ..... C-Class 2 piece CF wheels

We are happy to announce our lightest wheel:
C-Class 2.2

These carry a 1.5mm Carbon Fiber face AND 1.5mm back ring. All holes are drilled to take your typical 3mm hardware.

These are a 2 piece wheel designed to be a glue on style, they are not bead locks.

They do not come with hardware. We felt many drivers prefer different widths and have various spacers and screws they would rather use.
Doing this allows us to offer wheels to you at a better price to keep that money in your pockets.

Hardware IS available separately though for those of you with out it. The hardware packs will be enough 20mm aluminum hex spacers and 3mm Stainless Screws to assemble all four wheels.

**Special Note**
These wheels were designed with the lite weight rigs in mind, rigs that are hovering around that 4lb or less area.
We don't recommend these on rigs much over the 4.00lb weight.

Prices:
Priority USPS Shipping to US Continental States Included - International is available, please PM me for shipping cost and options.

2 Piece C-CLASS - 4 faces + 4 back rings= $59.99

Hardware 2 piece wheel - *12 Aluminum standoffs + *24 3mm Stainless screws= $15.99

*:Important:*
These are a cut on order item and requires a 2 day process time from payment to shipping.
When they are ordered and paid for we will cut them and ship with in two days. This is to help keep inventory in control and cost down to you.

20mm Hardware kits: (available separately)

Complete w/stainless hardware and spacers:

Mounted and rock rash from the set Ive been running. I don't drive lightly with my truck running voodoo's.
Any questions please feel free to post or pm me.

Available here with Paypal -
krazedbuilds@yahoo.com
OR

Last edited by Robbob; 06-09-2015 at 06:21 AM.
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Krazed Builds ..... C-Class 2 piece CF wheels - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Krazed Builds .... BTM-Electtonics Mount Robbob Axles, Trannys, T-case 6 02-10-2022 06:23 AM
Krazed Builds - Official Release Snowflakes Robbob Vendors Tires and wheels 5 07-16-2015 05:11 AM