RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Venom Creeper (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/venom-creeper/)
-   -   Finally got it mostly together! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/venom-creeper/302088-finally-got-mostly-together.html)

bluenosegoat 02-25-2011 05:26 PM

Finally got it mostly together!

So this is my new Creeper. I am still waiting for some parts from RMDW (should be checkin the mail box now!) but its operational. I also am waiting for some stuff from Venom because the kit I got was missing/wrong parts.
So far-
EZ run brushless set up, 3s 2200 lipos (my main stay), Castle bec (programed at 6v-thanks Holmes) to a TP servo. I stole the rovers from my CK and put the ridgelines on in place- I dig the way they look with the Jeep body! I made links for the front so they are longer-the furthest mounting hole- and bent for shock clearance. I need to make some better spacers at the shocks lower mounts. Just using fuel line for now. I've only driven it in the kitchen and it has bad TT. I am hoping the rear link/battery plate from RMDW works out-gotta go check and see if the items are here!
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...h_100_1396.jpghttp://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...h_100_1398.jpghttp://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...h_100_1397.jpghttp://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...h_100_1395.jpg

CREEPERBOB 02-25-2011 06:18 PM

Looking good man, and yes when you get those rear links raised and spread apart you will be amazed that the tt will disappear. That was the most amazing hop up i did with the biggest improvement.

bluenosegoat 02-26-2011 08:02 AM

Definately good to hear! I've messed around alot with the rear links on my other truck and got rid of the TT and I know from reading this forum that the stock link configuration is all wrong. I hope the rear link mount shows up today! Did you do anything different up front for the links to help with the TT or is the rear mount enough to keep the front planted?
I'm afraid to take it out today with out the pin lox from RMDW. Last thing I need is broken axles! I've waited this long may as well wait till all my stuff shows up- Dang the snail mail! . I never did get an email that my order was received by RMDW, money's gone but no confirmation? I'm sure its on its way- I keep telling myself "have patience" but I just dont listen to that fool! LOL

CREEPERBOB 02-26-2011 08:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
yeah thomas is really covered up but he said this will all be coming together soon. as for the front links, it helps if they are moved to the outside of the mount tabs with a 15mm spacer between them to support them. also if you move your front shocks inboard to get max steering you shoud build sub links to support those mounts also, i have added a pic of that mod. notice that the shock as well as the links are inboard of the mount tabs so they need the support.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluenosegoat (Post 2952899)
Definately good to hear! I've messed around alot with the rear links on my other truck and got rid of the TT and I know from reading this forum that the stock link configuration is all wrong. I hope the rear link mount shows up today! Did you do anything different up front for the links to help with the TT or is the rear mount enough to keep the front planted?
I'm afraid to take it out today with out the pin lox from RMDW. Last thing I need is broken axles! I've waited this long may as well wait till all my stuff shows up- Dang the snail mail! . I never did get an email that my order was received by RMDW, money's gone but no confirmation? I'm sure its on its way- I keep telling myself "have patience" but I just dont listen to that fool! LOL

Charlie-III 02-26-2011 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB (Post 2952921)
yeah thomas is really covered up but he said this will all be coming together soon. as for the front links, it helps if they are moved to the outside of the mount tabs with a 15mm spacer between them to support them. also if you move your front shocks inboard to get max steering you shoud build sub links to support those mounts also, i have added a pic of that mod. notice that the shock as well as the links are inboard of the mount tabs so they need the support.

Yeah, you want to support the axle tabs if you relocate the shocks, otherwise you WILL break them off, especially if it gets cold."thumbsup"
Otherwise, nice looking rig.

bluenosegoat 02-26-2011 09:43 AM

Thanks for the pic and comments! I will definately do that mod to the front end, I knew I bought all those revo rod ends for a reason! I'm sure your right that without support the leverage will be to much for the tabs. I am happy with the steering angle it gets now but the rovers do touch the lower links when maxed. Off to the hardware store for some screws and all thread, some heat shrink for the axle pins (till I get the pin lox) and gotta see if i have enough alluminum to make a temp rear link/battery mount.

I just became a paying member of the Forum also. Least I can do for all the great information I've aquired!

CREEPERBOB 02-26-2011 10:10 AM

Welcome to the forum. Now ya can post pic's too, and as for the hardware , i think thats the hardest part of this hobby, finding all the right sizes you need. I looked high and low for long enough button head screws longer than 25mm for those front link/shock mounts because a nut or allen head stops about 3 or so degrees of steering, i'm fortunate that here in casa grande there is a great little hardware shop that has most stuff that i can't get from ace hardware, its called freds bolts, nuts & tools, great store. McMaster Carr has a great selection also.

bluenosegoat 02-26-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB (Post 2953073)
Welcome to the forum. Now ya can post pic's too, and as for the hardware , i think thats the hardest part of this hobby, finding all the right sizes you need. I looked high and low for long enough button head screws longer than 25mm for those front link/shock mounts because a nut or allen head stops about 3 or so degrees of steering, i'm fortunate that here in casa grande there is a great little hardware shop that has most stuff that i can't get from ace hardware, its called freds bolts, nuts & tools, great store. McMaster Carr has a great selection also.

Ya hardware is always a problem! I also build custom motorized bicycles and I'm forever chasing nuts and bolts! The ace near me has some items-home depot is out of the question. I admit I use some 4-40 stuff in a pinch.I just got back from the depot and the longest 4-40 they had was 1 inch so I'll have to wait on the front mod. I think I'm just gonna spend some money with Tony's Screws. They have by far (from what I've seen) the best quality and hard to find items. I got a screw kit from them for my ol maxx and not one screw head has stripped since! (good tools help alot too of course) Cooper State has alot of stuff too but unless you buy in bulk, boxes of a 100, its not really worth the drive.
I tried posting some pics directly from my computer and it keeps telling me my file size is to large even after bringing the pics down to 640x480! I'll have to try adjusting my camera pixels- I imagine at 8.1 its just to much info so I'll have to stick with the "Bucket" for now.

CREEPERBOB 02-26-2011 02:21 PM

I USE A LOT OF 3 mm MOSTLY, FOR WHAT I CANT FIND I HAVE 3 mm ALL THREAD.
AS FOR PHOTOS, THE WAY I SIZE THEM IS I OPEN THE PHOTO AND E MAIL IT TO MY SELF AFTER I ADJUST THE SIZE TO SMALL OPTION THEN SAVE IT , MY CAMERA IS 12 MEG AND THIS WORKS FOR ME.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluenosegoat (Post 2953351)
Ya hardware is always a problem! I also build custom motorized bicycles and I'm forever chasing nuts and bolts! The ace near me has some items-home depot is out of the question. I admit I use some 4-40 stuff in a pinch.I just got back from the depot and the longest 4-40 they had was 1 inch so I'll have to wait on the front mod. I think I'm just gonna spend some money with Tony's Screws. They have by far (from what I've seen) the best quality and hard to find items. I got a screw kit from them for my ol maxx and not one screw head has stripped since! (good tools help alot too of course) Cooper State has alot of stuff too but unless you buy in bulk, boxes of a 100, its not really worth the drive.
I tried posting some pics directly from my computer and it keeps telling me my file size is to large even after bringing the pics down to 640x480! I'll have to try adjusting my camera pixels- I imagine at 8.1 its just to much info so I'll have to stick with the "Bucket" for now.

bluenosegoat 02-28-2011 11:14 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Still waiting for stuff and just ordered a bunch of 3mm stuff from Tonys Screws so I'll be able to relocate the front links. I was just sitting around yesterday so I made a rear link plate/battery mount. I'm gonna take it to the little river rock pile down the street and finally get to run it! Nothing to challenging there though and I go back to work this week so play time is going to be harder to find:(
The Plate is pretty thin alluminum so I'll see how it holds up and the other piece is wonderful wal mart cutting board. I tried with the links on the outside but with out the triangulation the rear end had way to much side to side so I moved the links insinde the mounts and it just clears the battery which is velcroed down. Battery is charged time to go!

bluenosegoat 03-01-2011 09:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Didnt get much rock action but it sure likes to climb the tree out front! I am very impressed with the steep angle it climbed with out lifting a front tire. I think the major difference is from the rear links helping with the antisquat and of course the TT. The trucks rear end did not compress keeping more weight on the front. I am using a hobbywing ez run brushless system and so far the "cogging" is barely noticeable. I'm heading to Papago Park today (work is pushed back a week) for a real test and one on one with my CK to see how it really preforms. I'm still missing the correct wheel screws from Venom and I made the link plate and did the heat shrink trick on my axle while I wait for my paradox parts to arrive, just gotta hit the rocks and get some scratches!

Charlie-III 03-01-2011 03:44 PM

Nice looking shaftie!"thumbsup""thumbsup"
This is a great section of this site, search and then ask questions, lots of info here.
Make sure you read RMD's T&T's thread at the top of this forum, it has a lot of info....like, be ready to replace your driveshafts with Traxxas parts.:lmao:

BTW, Mesa, as in Arizona? I have a customer site on University as well as a site in Chandler.

CREEPERBOB 03-02-2011 05:11 AM

Hello charles, i live near casa grande az , what kind of buissness do ya have out here ?

bluenosegoat 03-02-2011 09:00 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charlie-III (Post 2959836)
Nice looking shaftie!"thumbsup""thumbsup"
This is a great section of this site, search and then ask questions, lots of info here.
Make sure you read RMD's T&T's thread at the top of this forum, it has a lot of info....like, be ready to replace your driveshafts with Traxxas parts.:lmao:

BTW, Mesa, as in Arizona? I have a customer site on University as well as a site in Chandler.

Yep I live in Mesa off of University!

I used alot of info from the Creeper section to build this rig. I happen to have Traxxas shafts also (three full sets from my maxx builds) but I'll see how the stockers hold up. I locked my diffs with the washer trick, put heat shrink on the axle pins to make sure they stay in there, relocated shocks, bent the rear links to make high clearance links and made the rear link/battery mount all from info gained here. I almost wish I would've ran it stock so I could see how much the mods really did for it. I took it to Papago park yesterday and ran it hard and WOW is all I can say! I thought it would be hard pressed to compare to my modded CK but it blew it away in every situation and opened up a whole mess of new lines for me. With the rear upper links relocated it shows no signs of TT while climbing at all! I think I must've gotten lucky with my guess at wheel weights and weight placement because this rig climbs like nobody's business. I will definately try to find a comp to enter- hopefully another at Papago will happen soon since I'm very familiar with it. So next will be BTA steering and ditch the axle skids. Heres a couple pics from yesterday on the rocks.

Charlie-III 03-02-2011 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB (Post 2961119)
Hello charles, i live near casa grande az , what kind of buissness do ya have out here ?

I work for a UPS Battery monitoring company. We design/build/install/start battery monitoring systems. I have been with them for ~11 years, and travel a lot. These are big UPS systems in data centers, etc.
I'm a Senior Field Tech for them. The company name is BTECH if you wanted to look it up (www.BTECHinc.com)

CREEPERBOB 03-02-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlie-iii (Post 2961778)
i work for a ups battery monitoring company. We design/build/install/start battery monitoring systems. I have been with them for ~11 years, and travel a lot. These are big ups systems in data centers, etc.
I'm a senior field tech for them. The company name is btech if you wanted to look it up (www.btechinc.com)

cool deal, i thought maybe ya had an rc related buisness

bluenosegoat 03-09-2011 09:40 AM

So I broke my rear drive shaft. My fault for gassing it when it was so bound up but this truck is making me try lines I never would've thought possible with my other crawler! I've ordered the metal traxxas yokes and shafts but I do have some drivelines for my Tmax that seem might fit for the time being (just need grub screws) but they are rather large! I also got my HR lockouts on now but they need shimming- sure would be nice if HR would include some washers for this. Seems most of the stuff I've gotten for this rig comes incomplete including the kit itself. Good thing I've got 20+ yrs of stuff to dig through! Hoping to get my stuff from RMDW this week. Still contemplateing an ota steering set up to get those links out of the way. I like the CKRC Bta set up but I'm not sure it will fit with my link/shock setup, but I do like that it includes alluminum knuckles. I havent seen anyone on here running the CKRC set up though. I did take a short video of my creeper at the park the other day. Sorry not the best quality- using my digital camera and its my first time putting anything on You Tube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiOAAjcovGs

CREEPERBOB 03-09-2011 10:20 AM

GREAT VIDEO, THATS A AWSOME PRACTICE SPOT!8) YEAH THE LIL CREEPER'S ARE QUITE IMPRESSIVE. LOOKS LIKE YA GOT HER FIGURED OUT , THE DRIVESHAFT UPGRADE IS A MUST, I RUN INTEGY SHAFTS ON MINE BUT BOUGHT THE TRAXXAS SHAFTS FOR MY WIFES RIG.KEEP ON CREEPIN'"thumbsup"

bluenosegoat 03-09-2011 01:03 PM

Ya I saw in your build thread the integy shafts, I went with Traxxas just because I know how strong they are on my T maxx and I've had bad experience's with integy alluminum parts on the Tmaxx. I do like the way they look though- much better than the old school traxxas stuff!
I finally got the HR lockouts on- what a pain! I could not figure it out but the shimming on the left is so much different than the right! Seems good now though. Used a washer on one side and had to cut a small shim from brass tubing for the other.
The spot I took the video (and the only place I really run at) is at Papago park. PARC is having a competition there on the 20th- unfortunatly I've made plans for that day along time ago but its an awesome place to play! I've been there at least a dozen times and find new lines everytime! I'm going to try to make it this weekend out to the comp near Gold Canyon just to see what the guys are running and how the comps operate- I see my creeper getting involved very soon!

lazynocturnal 03-09-2011 01:28 PM

hey blue, theres going to be a comp on june 3-5 in prescott at watson lake. im going to be on vacation at that time and will be hitting up that comp. if you want to get out of the heat you should hit it up...heres the link to it. http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/arizona/300461-2011-az-summer-shootout-june-3-5-a.html it will be nice to see some creepers from the forum hit it up...gotta get creeperbob and his wife rockinbetty to go also!!!

bluenosegoat 03-10-2011 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazynocturnal (Post 2975962)
hey blue, theres going to be a comp on june 3-5 in prescott at watson lake. im going to be on vacation at that time and will be hitting up that comp. if you want to get out of the heat you should hit it up...heres the link to it. http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300461 it will be nice to see some creepers from the forum hit it up...gotta get creeperbob and his wife rockinbetty to go also!!!

That sure would be nice! (especialy since I'll be working outside all summer, could sure use the break!). I even have a buddy with a cabin up there to crash at! Hmmm sounds like a plan! I hope to get involved in some comps very soon, I miss racing and all the good people I met at the track sharing the same passion. I'm sure all the crawler guys are the same, good times!

bluenosegoat 03-25-2011 09:23 PM

So I finally got my parts from RMDW ( not Thomas's fault/postal almost a month) and so far just driving in the kitchen the TT is worse compared to my own rear link plate/battery mount. Gonna take it out tomorrow to "New Papago" and see how it does but so far I'm not to happy. The pin Locks I got only work on the front because they will not fit in the HR lockouts. I am looking forward to see how it does but I have a feeling that I'll be goin back to my own makeshift rear link mount. Thomas sent me some extra pin lox but I have no use for them since they dont fit in the HR lock outs. I coulda sworn somewhere I read here that they did but they sure dont fit in mine!

jojo303d 03-26-2011 01:33 AM

pin lox do fit in hr lock outs. maybe you have a bad machined part with little tolerance. as far as the creeper link did you try all posable goeometry? remember you wan those upper links low on the chassis as much as posable and the rear up and spread out it will not eliminate tt nothing will on shaft drivin crawlers jus reduce it dramaticly. i say play with it mess around with all them holes on the creeper link that is what their for. good luck

jojo303d 03-26-2011 01:50 AM

oh yea also you want the front upper links high on the chassis pointing downaard on the front axel. i sugest a new chassis so you can have more options for link position . the stock chassis justs limits the potental the creeper has.

Wicked Klown 03-26-2011 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluenosegoat (Post 3007650)
The pin Locks I got only work on the front because they will not fit in the HR lockouts.Thomas sent me some extra pin lox but I have no use for them since they dont fit in the HR lock outs. I coulda sworn somewhere I read here that they did but they sure dont fit in mine!

Yea I couldn't use the pin lox with the HR lockouts either. I PMed Thomas about it and he said he never heard of anyone running pin lox inside the HR lockout. Thought I would ask him as I needed the creeper to be as bulletproof as possible.

CREEPERBOB 03-26-2011 05:34 AM

HERES THE DIAGRAM FROM THOMAS' THREAD ABOUT THE TT SITUATION , AS JOJO SAID THE REARS NEED TO BE HI AND ON THE INSIDE OF THE LINK BRACKET AT THE REAR AND LOW AT THE FRONT AND WIDE AS POSSIBLE. AS FOR THE FRONT LINKS, THEY NEED TO BE AS HIGHER AT THE CHASSIS END (ACTUALLY A LITTLE HIGHER THAN THE DIAGRAM SHOWS IN FIG.3) AND LOW AND TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE TABS AT THE FRONT WITH A 15mm SUPPORT BETWEEN THE TABS FOR STRENGHT.
ALSO WITH THE HR LOCKIUTS ,THE CLEARANCE IS SO CLOSE THAT THE PINS SHOULD'NT BE ABLE TO COME OUT (ACTING LIKE A PIN LOX).
AS FOR THE SPARE PINLOX'S MYSELF , BECAUSE WE HAVE MULTIPLE CREEPERS I HAVE EXTRA AXLE SETS AND THEY ARE ALL ASSYMBLED FOR SPARES AND I HAVE THEM WITH ME WHEN I GO OUT AND RUN , THEY ONLY TAKE A COUPLE MINUTES TO CHANGE,(I ALSO CARRY SPARE C HUBS ALSO).
ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT TIME AT PALPAGO, WISH I COULD MAKE IT UP THERE TODAY . WE'LL BE AT THE CASA GRANDE COMP ON 4-10. ROBERT

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/v...onalforces.jpg

bluenosegoat 03-26-2011 07:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was really glad to find that diagram awhile back- it helped me with my own rear link plate. I do have to try some different posistions but its strange because the link placement with RMDW plate is so so so so close to where my plate put the links! After thinking about it I am wondering if i might have some bindage at the rear hex's- that might be causing the very apparent TT? I will definately get it to work one way or the other but the pin lox will not fit in my HR's no way no how, but I guess with them being that tight the pins cant come out anyways. If they work loose though they will certainly cause binding inside the HR hub. I have both the front and rear upper links at the inner most hole on the chassis (closest to the tranny) and on the rear the upper most forward hole- almost exactly where my home made plate put them- I didnt have to adjust the length at all. I still havent spread the front links but it had virtually no TT before putting on the link plate. Good thing I like tinkering on these trucks as much as i do driving them. I will find out soon as I get to the rocks this morning how it does and make some adjustments. This is a pic of my rear link locations. ( I keep finding myself looking at the Vulture chasiss- just might have to go that route!)

jojo303d 03-27-2011 02:27 AM

sorry thought thomas said they do fit in the hr mybad bob is right as for a vultre chassis do it both vulture and vulture xr are great chassis they just plain out work. so many options for link placement strong and durable. keep up the good work!

bluenosegoat 03-27-2011 05:30 PM

3 Attachment(s)
So I didnt make it out on Saturday due to my motorized bike. I cracked my frame at the rear dropouts half way there so I spent the day welding. (I go most everywhere on my bike thanks to gas prices and Obama!) Anyways got it out today and with some fiddleing I got the TT down to a minimum that I'm happy with. Went to a new spot since "New Papago" was over run with people goin to tempe town lake so I cant really compare to how it was but I sure out did my cousins RS10! I'm still running the stock front drive shaft, at least till it breaks then I'll swap in the Traxxas unit. Other than the need for an ota steering I think I'm ready to try a comp!
These are pics of my links now. I spread the front uppers but still need to make a brace for the shock/lower link like Creeperbob did. So far I'm stoked with the Creeper! ( and a pic of my most recent bike in progress- I use a kiddie trailer to haul my trucks around, I get alot of looks on my 6' long custom frame pulling my toys!)

CREEPERBOB 03-27-2011 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE] These are pics of my links now. I spread the front uppers but still need to make a brace for the shock/lower link like Creeperbob did. So far I'm stoked with the Creeper! [/QUOTE]

GLAD YA GOT IT WORKING MORE TO YOUR LIKING, THAT LINK / SHOCK SUPPORT IS THOMAS' IDEA I STOLE :mrgreen:.
AND COOL BIKE"thumbsup"

bluenosegoat 03-27-2011 06:03 PM

Very gracious of you to recognize the originator of the link support Bob! LOL. I think I'll use some aluminum since there isnt much room for two rod ends but for now with the lower link in the stock posistion I think I'm okay but I do want to move the lower link inboard to get rid of tire rub. I cant keep my eyes off the vulture chasiss! Only draw back is my impatience with the mail! RMDW seems to be having some difficulty with them and I dont like waiting a month for something I can make myself, if I had the time! Cutting aluminum with the tools I have on hand takes for ever! I do have a plasma cutter though but steel is so dang heavy. Wheels are a turnin

rybredd 03-27-2011 08:20 PM

Nice battery tray!"thumbsup"

bluenosegoat 03-29-2011 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rybredd (Post 3011271)
Nice battery tray!"thumbsup"

Thanks! I was really skeptical about putting the battery on the rear axle but it seems to really work well. I dont have a scale yet to weigh my front wheels but I dont run any weight in the rear and it climbs very well and comes down the rocks nicely also. I am very impressed with it but I need to get out to a comp to see how it really compares to some experienced crawlers rigs. Just like I used to be super impressed with my Hornet till a buddy got the Gold Chassis RC10!!

CREEPERBOB 03-29-2011 11:59 AM

I think you'll be very suprised that the creeper set up will give many a run for there money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluenosegoat (Post 3013947)
thanks! I was really skeptical about putting the battery on the rear axle but it seems to really work well. I dont have a scale yet to weigh my front wheels but i dont run any weight in the rear and it climbs very well and comes down the rocks nicely also. I am very impressed with it but i need to get out to a comp to see how it really compares to some experienced crawlers rigs. Just like i used to be super impressed with my hornet till a buddy got the gold chassis rc10!!

Shawn's SS 03-31-2011 03:37 PM

Damn thats a cool ass bike. Do I see dual mufflers? That upper drive chain seems dangerous though.

bluenosegoat 03-31-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn's SS (Post 3018579)
Damn thats a cool ass bike. Do I see dual mufflers? That upper drive chain seems dangerous though.

Yep dual exhaust, sounds deeper and havent seen another bike like it, and the chain doesnt even get my jeans dirty! I've never actually even touched while riding but ya it does look scary! Thanks for the comment!
If I can tear myself away from my Creeper I just might get it painted now that everything is fitted and the welds are all good. All I think about lately is ROCKS, ROCKS AND MORE ROCKS LOL!

rybredd 03-31-2011 11:42 PM

[QUOTE= All I think about lately is ROCKS, ROCKS AND MORE ROCKS LOL![/QUOTE]

Thats the bug! Ive driven off the road staring at a rock pile, looking for approaches and lines....... on the way to work!:lmao:

bluenosegoat 04-17-2011 12:03 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I've gotten some work done on the creeper. Made new rear lower links- reversed the fronts, made support pieces for inboarding the front lower links and shocks, did a BTA steering set up, and made a new mount for the speed control which also serves as another chassis support. I think I might need a little more weight in the front now though with the speed control being relocated. I saw someone use washers inside the bead lock ring- think I will try that. I dont know how much weight i have now but I use strips or lead wraped around the wheel. Great stuff from lead backed drywall for x ray rooms! I hope to get out tomorrow and see how the changes affect it since I worked my self out of work! lol some play time is in order!

CREEPERBOB 04-17-2011 12:12 PM

LOOKING GOOD, LET US KNOW HOW SHE DOES. "thumbsup"

Charlie-III 04-17-2011 03:00 PM

bluenose....in general it looks good. I'm sorta ":shock:" on your servo to knuckle angles....... Could you flip the servo arm and get a lesser angle from the servo to the knuckle??
I understand you need to clear the front shock.....but......wow.

Maybe my son, asw27x, will chime in later. I'm still a n00b in crawlers...8)