Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Venom Creeper

Notices

Thread: Hi again after a loooong break...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2014, 03:09 PM   #1

Default Hi again after a loooong break...

So I traded a few micro helis for my old Venom Creeper. Not sure what the guy did to it, but this is what I came home with.....

Hitec Hi Torque servo

Rooster Crawler & Integy 35 turn motor

I'm at a loss as far as the chassis and the mounting of the front shocks.... Where they were the drive shaft wouldn't budge. Same for the rear shocks as you can see by the angle of the shaft.

Also seems like there should be some support between the chassis linking the sides together. I flexes inwards badly when attempting to articulate the wheels.

I've ordered the Traxxas Hardened Steel Yokes -Part # 4628X & the propak of the MF shafts part # 1953

And after 3 moves, I can't find my old radio or receiver (any of my RC car stuff actually), so I'll be getting a new one of those as well.

Since I've been gone so long, I have no idea what direction I want to go.. But I think just some backyard bashing for now once I can get it running again. Any advice would be appreciated, I'm off to go try to glean some info from more threads. Just wanted to try to get some advice for what I have sitting on the desk for now.

Thanks !

Last edited by Fnmag; 05-20-2014 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Working on getting photos fixed....
Fnmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Hi again after a loooong break... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how do you break so much??? muddinscx Chit Chat 29 05-08-2015 06:24 PM
What do you think will break first? jayross101 Axial Wraith 9 10-12-2012 01:18 AM
is neutral break the same as drag break? rod-211 Newbie General 3 02-25-2011 08:33 PM
What to break next ? droopmodmrc Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 10 04-24-2010 11:10 AM
Wanted to break it in... Not break it! Spoon Tamiya TLT Crawlers 8 08-30-2005 06:55 PM