Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Vermont

Notices

Thread: Awesome Rock Crawling Course

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2020, 05:45 AM   #1

Default Awesome Rock Crawling Course

Hello
I am new here. Just wanted to let everyone on here know that we have 17 acres with a large RC Crawler course that takes about 2 hours to complete. It is really techy, challenging, and fun. We live in Wolcott Vermont. There are also some really good local creek crawling spots nearby that are pretty awesome as well. if you would ever like to hit up the course send me a message. The course is long enough and setup well enough you could have a crawling competition on it if you had enough folks. We also have some large challenging ledges aside from the course that offers climbable pitches as steep as 57 degrees that are doable.
Cheers
Jeff
Team Darkside Moto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2020, 02:28 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Awesome Rock Crawling Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Darkside Moto View Post
Hello
I am new here. Just wanted to let everyone on here know that we have 17 acres with a large RC Crawler course that takes about 2 hours to complete. It is really techy, challenging, and fun. We live in Wolcott Vermont. There are also some really good local creek crawling spots nearby that are pretty awesome as well. if you would ever like to hit up the course send me a message. The course is long enough and setup well enough you could have a crawling competition on it if you had enough folks. We also have some large challenging ledges aside from the course that offers climbable pitches as steep as 57 degrees that are doable.
Cheers
Jeff

sickkkkk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LJ802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 07:11 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Welcome to the board. Pick a time date and address and we'll be there. How far from the end of eagles ledge rd are you?
meatmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 06:35 AM   #4

We basically live on Eagles ledge rd. If you drive out of my driveway and take a right and went straight you would be at eagles ledge. 2 miles up the rd from my house. Weekends would probably be best due to the amount of daylight left. If you have a day that works well for you I can make it a plan probably.
Team Darkside Moto is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crawler course, crawling spots, rock crawling, vermont

Awesome Rock Crawling Course - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Double-Duty - Rock Crawling and Rock Racing? Cainlord Newbie General 0 12-13-2018 01:36 PM
Axial Wraith rock crawling and rock bouning! ASRCRAWLERS Videos! 0 09-11-2013 10:08 AM
awesome rock crawling wraith. lots of turtle action evan03 Axial Wraith 4 02-03-2013 12:06 PM
Introduction to rock crawling and my Mini Rock Crawler (Lots of pics) Demodude Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 16 02-01-2013 08:14 PM
Rock Crawling at Little Guilin - XR10 AX10 Creeper Mantis M35A2 CC01 Rock Force Axial boolean21 Scale Videos! 0 05-27-2012 02:19 AM