Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Crawler Innovations You Tube Channel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #81
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Default Re: Crawler Innovations You Tube Channel

East Texas Radio Controlled Crawlers held a G6 on August 24th, 2014 at Barnwell Mountain ORV Park in Gilmer, Texas. This is a 5 minute video compilation from the G6.

Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2014, 02:57 PM   #82
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

The adventures of the C.I. Mini Clod:

Old 09-14-2014, 08:57 PM   #83
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

On August 24th 2014 ETXRCC held a G6 competition at Barnwell Mountain ORV Park in Gilmer, Texas. Once the competition was over, the group headed out to free crawl the Weenie World Extension trail. What follows in 5 minutes of many different trucks having fun climbing the mountain.

Old 09-16-2014, 12:16 PM   #84
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

On August 31st, 2014 East Texas Radio Controlled Crawlers met to test five new yetis. Big Mike's Hobbies in Longview Texas had received 8 yetis that week and sold them all in under 5 hours locally. Five of the eight yetis sold are in this video. I captured so much footage from the day, and the two different parks we visited, that I'm making two more videos from the day.

This first video was taken at the Faulkner Park pump track in Tyler, Texas.

Crawler Tires, Crawler Foams, Parts and Accessories by Crawler Innovations

RCCrawler - News, Reviews, Videos and much more!

Music by: Jesse Cook

3 of the yetis in this video are using Ottsix U4 Tires with CI Double Deuce 2.2 Standard foams and CI 6 Bolt Wheels.

Old 09-18-2014, 10:57 AM   #85
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

On August 31st, 2014 East Texas Radio Controlled Crawlers met to test five new yetis. Big Mike's Hobbies in Longview Texas had received 8 yetis that week and sold them all in under 5 hours locally. Five of the eight yetis sold are in this video. I captured so much footage from the day, and the two different parks we visited, that I'm making two more videos from the day.

This is video #2 and it was taken at the Faulkner Park pump track and mountain bike trail in Tyler, Texas.

Music by: Sp33fy M@n

3 of the yetis in this video are using Ottsix U4 Tires with CI Double Deuce 2.2 Standard foams and CI 6 Bolt Wheels.

Old 09-18-2014, 02:49 PM   #86
I wanna be Dave

Cool to see monster trucks doin work.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:26 AM   #87
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

The fall weather is wonderful this time of year in East Texas. One of the local parks had a big pile of wood chips sitting out for park upgrades. CI took advantage of the opportunity to play with the FOFF truck and the AR60 axled Monster Truck. Mr CI drove the FOFF truck while Mrs. CI drove the Monster Truck.

Both vehicles are using heavily modified drive train parts, use sensored brushless motors, 3S lipo batteries (12volts), and Crawler Innovations Deuce's Wild Foams.

The FOFF truck is using a proto type set of Deuce's Wild Single Stage Foams that are designed to fit and stretch 2.2 Paddle tires & 1:10 buggy rear tires. The brand of tires are Panther.

The monster truck is using Crawler Innovations 6 Bolt Wheels, Deuce's Wild 2.2 Standard Foams, & Axial R35 compound Maxxis Trepadors.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:44 AM   #88
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This is the first official video displaying the Crawler Innovations 8x8 Crawler Hauler. Also featured in this video is the C.I. FTOY (Formula Toyota inspired the 1:1 Marlin Crawler FTOY). Both of these vehicles were Szczerba Built. There is a full build thread for each vehicle on RCCrawler - News, Reviews, Videos and much more! and links are below:

8x8 Build thread:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/multi...pic-heavy.html

FTOY build thread:
Szczerba's F-Toy #744

Crawler Innovations Foams, Tire, Parts & Accessories:

The 8x8 is using RC4WD Mil Spec 2.2 Tires with Axial Trail Ready Bead Locks and Crawler Innovation Deuce's Wild 2.2 Standard Foams.

The FTOY is using RC4WD 1.55 Bead Locks, Pitbull Tire 1.55 Growlers, and Crawler Innovations Lil' Nova 1.55 Closed Cell Foam Pair with Soft outers in front and Medium outer in rear.

Old 10-31-2014, 10:12 AM   #89
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This truck was a collaborative effort between Crawler Innovations & Szczerba Built. It also uses many vendor parts & services from RCCrawler.com.

The CI Forced Wraith rc rock crawler uses Kyosho Twin Force axles front and rear. The axles have many custom made parts in them. They have been narrowed for this project. The front housing is a modified RC4WD aluminum housing. The axles are geared with 4.30's.

The transmission is Axial AX-10 based design, but none of it is Axial LOL. VP trans Case, Crawler Innovations 6mm chromemoly output shafts, RRP gears, BWD Motor Plate, etc. Geared 62/10

This truck as filmed in this video weighs 9 pounds 11 ounces.

Build Thread Link:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/kyosh...ed-wraith.html

The tires are 2.2 Pitbull Tire Rockbeast 2's that have been modified (cut n shut) to fit on 2.2/3.0 RC4WD aluminum bead lock rim. The foams are Crawler Innovations Deuce's Wild 2.2 Tall foams that have been modified to fit the 2.2/3.0 rim. It is a single stage foam designed to support heavy weight crawlers and is 100% water proof.

The Forced Wraith runs on 4S lipo (16 volts), Castle Creations MMP ESC & BEC, Tekin 412 3100KV motor, & Hitec servos.

Old 03-16-2015, 05:26 PM   #90
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Video of the C.I. 1.9 Toyota Truggy. The truck is based off an Axial SCX chassis, axles and transmission, and Tamiya Hilux cab; all of which have been heavily modified and customized.

The 1.9 scale rock crawler RTR weighs 9 pounds 5 ounces.

Tires & Foams:
Pitbull Rock Beast 1.9 Tires
The tires are vented using a 2mm leather punch (3 per tire).
Crawler Innovations 4.50" Lil Nova Foams
Front foams are part # CRI-2024 (4.50" / Medium Outer)
Rear foams are part # CRI-2028. (4.50" / Firm Outer)
The closed cell inner foam is water proof, while the conventional outer is not. As you can see from the video, the water does not effect the performance of the foam or the tire.

At the end of your water fun, simply run your truck at wide open throttle with the truck in a elevated position. It will sling out most of the water through your vent holes. Any water left can be hand squeezed out of your tires vent holes. Store your RC vehicle with the tires off the ground to avoid flat spot in your tires and foams from sitting. Proper care of your foams and tires will protect your performance enhancing investment.

Old 06-17-2015, 09:43 AM   #91
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video is a compilation of video footage from many different RC cars Crawler Innovations has built and used to test and develop CI products. This video has the Sczcerba built 8x8 crawler hauler, "Top Shelf", CI "mega truck", 3 Pro 2.2 MOA trucks, 1 Sportsmans truck, "Big Blue", and 1:6 Willis Jeep. All vehicles have Crawler Innovations foams in one flavor or another.

Old 07-07-2015, 08:08 PM   #92
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Compilation video of the Crawler Innovations "take 2" ultra 4, the y town crawlers ultra 4, CI Monster Truck, & TCFD Drifter Camaro at our local skate park. This video shows how much abuse the Crawler Innovations 6 Bolt Wheels can with stand. The Take 2 ultra 4 and monster truck in this video each weigh 10 pounds and both were running CI 6 Bolt Wheels with Vanquish Products SLW Hubs. The monster truck absorbs a 25 foot high landing and is still drivable. All three trucks are running a combination of Double Deuce and Deuce's Wild foams.

Old 07-08-2015, 02:25 AM   #93
Quarry Creeper

Cool video, that drifter did a lovely air out of the bowl.
Bully2RockRomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:02 AM   #94
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bully2RockRomper View Post
Cool video, that drifter did a lovely air out of the bowl.
Thank you sir
Old 07-26-2015, 10:03 AM   #95
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video is a compilation of video footage from many different locations using RC cars Crawler Innovations has built and used to test and develop CI products. This video features the 1:6 Willys Jeep, the Forced Wraith, Big Blue, a Wrexo, two different 2.2 Pro MOA Rock Crawlers; Top Shelf, the Mini Clod, the 1:5 Savage, and the Mega Truck. All vehicles have build threads on the rccrawler forum. All vehicles have Crawler Innovations foams in one flavor or another.

Old 08-29-2015, 04:50 PM   #96
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video is a collection of clips from the Crawler Innovations 2.2" Trophy Class Ultra 4 named "Take 2". The chassis, link and shock geo is from Szczerba Built, axles are Vanquish Products all aluminum Axial AR60's with DMG skid axle skids. Transmission is a Vanquish Products case, Axial all steel gears, and Crawler Innovations extended steel outputs.

This Ultra 4 is using 1.50" Width 6 Bolt Wheels from Crawler Innovations that use Vanquish Products SLW hubs, Ottsix U4 Tires in the silver compound, 5.5 Double Deuce Foams, Comp Cut inners with Medium Outers front & rear; Part # CWR-1005 from Crawler Innovations.

Video credit to Gavin for driving, capturing, & editing. Good work.

Old 08-31-2015, 08:14 AM   #97
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video is a compilation of video footage from many different locations using RC cars Crawler Innovations has built and used to test and develop CI products. This video features the 8x8, the FTOY, 1:6 Willys Jeep, the Forced Wraith, Big Blue, Top Shelf, and the Fun Truck. All vehicles have build threads on the rccrawler forum. All vehicles have Crawler Innovations foams in one flavor or another.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:42 PM   #98
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This is a short video to introduce the #szczerba built CXT - for Dakar Rally style racing. The chassis, link, shock geo and box truck design is from Szczerba Built, axles are Vanquish Products all aluminum Axial AR60's with DMG axle skids. The transmission is a RC4WD 2 Speed Axial unit.

Also in the video is the Crawler Innovations 2.2" Trophy Class Ultra 4 named "Take 2", and the Axial Yeti #2 which runs a locked front end and features many Vanquish Products upgrades.

The Ultra 4 is using 1.50" Width 6 Bolt Wheels from Crawler Innovations that use Vanquish Products SLW hubs, Ottsix U4 Tires in the silver compound, 5.5 Double Deuce Foams, Comp Cut inners with Medium Outers front & rear; Part # CWR-1005 from Crawler Innovations.

This Yeti is using 1.50" Width 6 Bolt Wheels from Crawler Innovations that use Vanquish Products SLW hubs, RC4WD Baja Claw Radial TTC Tires, 6.0 Double Deuce Foams, Comp Cut inners with Medium Outers front & rear; Part # CWR-1025 from Crawler Innovations and one set of CWR-3015 Deuce's Wild Tuning Disc's.

The Dakar Truck is using custom DCW 2.2 bead locks, 6.0 Double Deuce Foams with Firm Outers CWR-1026, and RC4WD tires.

Build Thread for Dakar rig:
Szczerba's Second CXT Build

Build thread for "Take 2':
Crawler Innovations Ultra 4 rig take 2

Music:
Artist: Gramatik
Song: Now You Know

Old 09-09-2015, 12:26 PM   #99
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

A short video of the Crawler Innovations Dakar rig racing with the Axial Yeti #2. Credit for the U4 RC track creation belong to Gavin. Gavin is also the driver of the green Axial Yeti #2 in the video. The Dakar rig has a build thread on RCCrawler.com for anyone wanting more information on it:

Szczerba's Second CXT Build

I haven't posted a build thread yet for the two Axial Yeti's Crawler Innovations is using. I'll try to do that soon and link back here if need be.

The dakar rig sustained minor, repairable damage in the filming of this video.

Thank you for watching.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:00 PM   #100
I wanna be Dave

That is just how I envisioned that rig racing around! Excellent work on tweaking, testing and tuning the big beast. Track is coming along nicely too.
Szczerba is offline   Reply With Quote