Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Crawler Innovations You Tube Channel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2018, 10:48 AM   #181
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Default Re: Crawler Innovations You Tube Channel

Gavin takes the UDR out in the CI compound on 6S lipo to film.

Gavin's channel;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7o...w84G931mmCGgaA

Nova's Ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2018, 11:18 AM   #182
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Gavin takes the UDR out in the CI compound on 6S lipo to film; Ep.03

Gavin's Channel:

CI Web Store:
RC Crawler Foams, Rock Crawler Foams, Tires and More by Crawler Innovations

#crawlerinnovations #ayalametalworks #activatedoutlaw

Old 12-25-2018, 11:50 AM   #183
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This is the last video that will essentially serve as a baseline for the Traxxas UDR in stock form on 6S Lipo in Ep.01 - Ep.04. After this video, the UDR had breakages and needed some upgrades. It spent many months sitting in the CI shop, as other projects were more important. However... Crawler Innovations developed a Deuce's Wild Heavy Weight Foam for this vehicle and the upcoming videos will display the performance effect of the new Heavy Weight foams on the Traxxas UDR.

Many thanks goes to my son Gavin for creating this series for Crawler Innovations. Gavin captured all the film footage, did the driving, and did the editing of this series of videos. His channel:

Old 12-25-2018, 12:26 PM   #184
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Gavin, of Ayala Metal Works, takes "Forty One" out on the rocks at the CI compound for a session that he made into two videos for Crawler Innovations. This is video one.

For those following along in the videos of this build, you'll notice that Gavin has completed the interior, painting it by hand. Other items to note, the 1.9 Pitbull Rock Beast Tires are mounted to Vanquish Products bead locks and filled with Crawler Innovations proto-type dual stage closed cell foams. Both the outer and inner are made from closed cell, are water proof, and track the rim very well.

Gavin's Channel:

Old 01-01-2019, 09:50 AM   #185
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This custom made Dakar RC Car is the result of combined builders and sponsors. The full build thread for this vehicle is linked here:
Szczerba's Second CXT Build

After attending Crawlapalooza 2015, the following month (in November), the vehicle was destroyed when it took a nasty fall onto it's roof, shattering the cab at Barnwell Mountain ORV park during an ETXRCC Get Together. I reached out to Jesse of JWalker Designs for help. Jesse attempted to repair the original cab, but it ultimately was totaled. A new cab was sourced and purchased. Jesse shortened the new cab and painted it. From there, Jesse created the interior from scratch. Jesse then created the steel Exo Cage for the cab for protection. Jesse also created a clear windshield for this vehicle, complete with black trim.

The dakar rig was returned to Crawler Innovations in 2018. I (Edmundo) wired in the three Vanquish Products Light bars along with white, amber, blue, and red LEDS. I met with our graphic designer to create new side panels. My son (Gavin) of Ayala Metal Works tuned the suspension. It was ultimately through this tuning that the new Heavy Weight Foams were inspired. This vehicle weighs 18 pounds 5 ounces as filmed. It is using Deuce's Wild Heavy Weight Single Stage Foams, P/N; CWR-3303 rear and CWR-3003 in front for this video.

Contributing Builders;
Szczerba Built
JWalker Designs
Ayala Metal Works
Vanquish Products
Crawler Innovations

#crawlerinnovations #deuceswildfoams #activatedoutlaw

Old 01-04-2019, 10:03 AM   #186
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video features three C.I. vehicles, Black Cherry, the Dakar rig, and Forty One.

The 1.9 build named "Black Cherry", built by Gavin of Ayala Metal Works, build thread link;
Gavin's Class 2 SORRCA Toyota Truggy reborn - the 3rd & 4th time now

The 2.2 build named "the Dakar rig", contributing builder build thread link;

The 1.9 build named "Forty One", built by Gavin of Ayala Metal Works, build thread link;
"Forty One" by Ayala Metal Works for Crawler Innovations; 1.9 Ultra4

Filmed on location @ LeGrande House on 11.03.2018;
City of Tyler - Parks and Recreation > Convention & Tourism Facilities > Goodman Museum

W/T/F on Black Cherry; 1.9 Vanquish Products Beadlocks, 1.9 Pitbull Tires Rock Beast (standard height), Lil Nova 4.50" Comp Cut Inner / Medium Outer dual stage foams in front CWR-2025, Lil Nova 4.50" Comp Cut Inner / Firm Outer dual stage foams in rear CWR-2026.

W/T/F on the Dakar rig; 2.2 Dude Crawler Works custom Beadlocks, 2.2 RC4WD MIL-SPEC ZXL tires, Deuces Wild Single Stage Standard foams in front CWR-3003, Deuces Wild Heavy Weight Single Stage Standard foams in rear CWR-3303

W/T/F on Forty One; 1.9 Vanquish Products Beadlocks, 1.9 Pitbull Tires Rock Beast (standard height), Lil Nova 4.50" Comp Cut Inner / Medium Outer dual stage foams in front CWR-2025, Lil Nova 4.50" Comp Cut Inner / Firm Outer dual stage foams in rear CWR-2026.

Old 01-09-2019, 08:17 AM   #187
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Gavin, of Ayala Metal Works, takes "Forty One" out on the rocks at the CI compound for a session that he made into two videos for Crawler Innovations. This is video two.

For those following along in the videos of this build, you'll notice that Gavin has completed the interior, painting it by hand. Other items to note, the 1.9 Pitbull Rock Beast Tires are mounted to Vanquish Products bead locks and filled with Crawler Innovations proto-type dual stage closed cell foams. Both the outer and inner are made from closed cell, are water proof, and track the rim very well.

Gavin's Channel;

Crawler Innovations web store;

The source for RCCrawling info;
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/

#crawlerinnovations #deuceswildfoams #activatedoutlaw

Old 01-10-2019, 11:59 AM   #188
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

The winter solstice on 12.21.2018 was exceptionally beautiful. After watching the sunrise, Gavin and I pulled out the comp crawlers to film and appreciate the boulders at Love's Lookout.

The GateKeeper build thread:
"The Gatekeeper" A AMW Built AR60 Axle'd,Gatekeeper Chassis , Activated Outlaw

The Formula build thread:
"The Formula", a CI built; SSDLUX axle'd; Y Town Sporticus chassis; Activated Outlaw

The Secret Agent XR10 build thread:
--- The Crawler Innovations XR-10 Build --

Love's Lookout;
Love's Lookout - Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, TX

Crawler Innovations web store:

The source RCCrawler;

Video Credits;
the Gatekeeper driven by Gavin Ayala
the Secret Agent XR10 driven by Gavin Ayala
The Formula driven by Edmundo Ayala
edited by Gavin Ayala
filmed by Edmundo & Gavin Ayala

Gavin's channel;

#crawlerinnovations #activatedoutlaw #ayalametalworks

Old 01-15-2019, 10:34 AM   #189
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Session 2 of Black Cherry and the Dakar rig. The Dakar rig shows off its top speed made possible by the two speed RC4WD transmission at the 1:20 mark. The Dakar rig is using a 4S, 2200mah, Lipo battery, with a Tekin ROC412 motor with a Castle Creation ESC.

The 1.9 build named "Black Cherry", built by Gavin of Ayala Metal Works, build thread link;
Gavin's Class 2 SORRCA Toyota Truggy reborn - the 3rd & 4th time now

The 2.2 build named "the Dakar rig", contributing builder build thread link;

Filmed on location @ LeGrande House on 11.03.2018;
City of Tyler - Parks and Recreation > Convention & Tourism Facilities > Goodman Museum

W/T/F on Black Cherry; 1.9 Vanquish Products Beadlocks, 1.9 Pitbull Tires Rock Beast (standard height), Lil Nova 4.50" Comp Cut Inner / Medium Outer dual stage foams in front CWR-2025, Lil Nova 4.50" Comp Cut Inner / Firm Outer dual stage foams in rear CWR-2026.

W/T/F on the Dakar rig; 2.2 Dude Crawler Works custom Beadlocks, 2.2 RC4WD MIL-SPEC ZXL tires, Deuces Wild Single Stage Standard foams in front CWR-3003, Deuces Wild Heavy Weight Single Stage Standard foams in rear CWR-3303

Crawler Innovations Web Store;

RCCrawler Forum;
Vendors - Crawler Innovations at RCCrawler.com

Video Credits;
Black Cherry driven by Gavin Ayala
the Dakar rig by Edmundo Ayala
edited by Gavin Ayala
filmed by Edmundo & Gavin Ayala

Gavin's Channel;

Old 01-17-2019, 10:46 AM   #190
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This is the fourth video for the 2.2 competition 4x4 build named, "The Formula". Edmundo Ayala of Crawler Innovations built this custom remote control competition rock crawler to compete in the Activated Outlaw Competition Series. This custom build features a Y Town Crawlers carbon fiber "Sporticus" chassis, Dlux Fab AR44 based SSDLUX custom axles with 8mm axle shafts, Hulksta carbon fiber "left skinny" transmission with titanium shaft and hardened Axial Racing XR10 gears, Vanquish Products titanium links, Traxxas 3.5" big bore modded shocks, Crawler Innovations 6 Bolt Wheels P/N CWR-5003; Cut N Shut Ottsix Voodoo pins in the silver compound, Crawler Innovations Double Deuce Foams, Hitec steering servo, Castle Creation BEC wired to power only the servo, it will run on either 3S or 4S lipo.

In this video, Gavin is testing the modifications to the front Dlux Fab knuckle weights. The top plates were switched from brass to carbon fiber, among a few changes being tested. The Dlux Fab knuckle weights allow for fine tuning. The main body of the knuckle are offered in brass or aluminum, can be fitted with brass or tungsten weights, while the upper and lower arms are offered in carbon fiber, brass, or aluminum.
Dlux Fab;
https://dluxfab.ecwid.com/#!/RC-Craw...0&sort=nameAsc

Link to build thread of "The Formula" on the RCCrawler Forum:
"The Formula", a CI built; SSDLUX axle'd; Y Town Sporticus chassis; Activated Outlaw

Crawler Innovations web store:

The source RCCrawler;

Video Credits;
"The Formula" driven by Gavin Ayala
edited by Gavin Ayala
filmed by Gavin Ayala

Gavin's channel;

#crawlerinnovations #activatedoutlaw #ayalametalworks

Old 01-17-2019, 09:00 PM   #191
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video was filmed, edited, and uploaded on January 17, 2019. I (Edmundo Ayala) finished these 29" Mountain Bike tire foams and version 2 of the BMX tire foams on January 16, 2019. This video will serve as step one in proof of concept. This particular pair of 29" MTB foams will be tested by a professional rider next week and I will be awaiting his feedback. If you are interested in testing the BMX tire foams, please contact me. A huge thank you to A-Rod and Sport at Elite Bikes for their help with this project.

Elite Bicycles in Tyler, Texas;
Elite Bicycles | bike shop in Tyler, Texas

Crawler Innovations web store;RC Crawler Foams, Rock Crawler Foams, Tires and More by Crawler Innovations

#crawlerinnovations #deuceswildfoams #bicyclefoams
Old 01-18-2019, 10:43 AM   #192
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

For those interested or curious, here is the video of the Deuces Wild BMX foams version 1. The Pro rider is Dylan Stark and the bike store is Epic BMX. Spoiler; they did not use the correct tubeless tire required for this system to work. These foams require a tubeless tire, tubeless rim, and tubeless valve stem.

Dylan Stark YouTube;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjI...KFvnrG4iDnQCQw

Epic BMX web site;
www.epicbmx.com

#crawlerinnovations #deuceswildfoams #bmxfoams
Old 01-29-2019, 08:43 AM   #193
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video features the Crawler Innovations Double Agent XR10 that uses Axial XR10 custom built MOA axles fitted with Vanquish Products upgrades. The chassis is a carbon fiber Y Town Crawlers Double Agent. All suspension and steering links are titanium. The tires are cut n shut, Hot Bodies, white compound, Sedona tires that have been narrowed, tread pattern clocked, sidewalls have been shaved, and the remaining lugs grooved. The rims are 1" width, 6 Bolt Wheels from Crawler Innovations, that use Vanquish Products SLW aluminum hubs for strength and adjustable track width, P/N; CWR-5003. The tire foams are Crawler Innovations Double Deuce 5.25", Comp Cut Inner with Soft Outer front; P/N; CWR-1044 and Comp Cut Inner with Medium Outer Rear; P/N; CWR-1045.

Full Build Thread of comp crawler;
The Crawler Innovations; Y Town Double Agent XR10

Crawler Innovations Web Store;

The source RCCrawler;

Video Credits;
Double Agent XR10 driven by Gavin Ayala
edited by Gavin Ayala
filmed by Gavin Ayala

Gavin's channel;

#crawlerinnovations #activatedoutlaw #doubledeucefoams
Old 02-07-2019, 08:44 AM   #194
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Crawler Innovations held a Get Together at three locations in Tyler, Texas on 02.02.2019. This was a get together and not a competition. We drove whatever genre of rc crawler the majority wanted and applied the Activated Outlaw Rule Set to that class. This video is Orchel driving his 1.9 Mini comp crawler on a course at Children's Park

Old 02-07-2019, 08:45 AM   #195
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Crawler Innovations held a Get Together at three locations in Tyler, Texas on 02.02.2019. This was a get together and not a competition. We drove whatever genre of rc crawler the majority wanted and applied the Activated Outlaw Rule Set to that class.

This video is Fish driving his 1.9 Mini comp crawler on a course at Children's Park.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:46 AM   #196
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Crawler Innovations held a Get Together at three locations in Tyler, Texas on 02.02.2019. This was a get together and not a competition. We drove whatever genre of rc crawler the majority wanted and applied the Activated Outlaw Rule Set to that class.

This video is Edmundo driving Orchel's 1.9 Mini comp crawler on a course at Children's Park. Edmundo should have been pointed out after the second touch penalty. The video will reflect that. Thankfully this was just a get together.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:48 AM   #197
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video is Gavin driving Orchel's 1.9 Mini comp crawler on a course at Children's Park.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:49 AM   #198
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video is Fish driving Orchel's 1.9 Mini comp crawler on a course at Children's Park.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:50 AM   #199
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video is Gavin driving his Competition 4x4 / 2.2S named "The Gatekeeper" comp crawler on a course at Children's Park.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:54 AM   #200
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

This video is Fish driving his Competition 4x4 / 2.2S comp crawler on a course at Children's Park.