Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Scx10 Tuber, Lundchassis tuber, Titan, Comanche... Scale G-Flix contest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Scx10 Tuber, Lundchassis tuber, Titan, Comanche... Scale G-Flix contest

Hey all....
I know I'm pretty new here, but I could use a little help. Most of you are probably pretty familiar with the video contest Recon G6 is hosting on facebook. I just got into RC rockcrawling in February of this year and I am absolutely HOOKED. So is my 9yo and he really wants his own truck to join me in this ridiculously fun hobby. Obviously I'm trying to win him the new Axial Rubicon so we made a video together with the help from some friends including Trever Lund of Lundchassis. Please click the link below and watch our video.... If ya like it, please place your vote by clicking on "like"
Thanks for reading, thanks for watching, and hopefully thanks for giving us your vote

Doin It G6 Style
aqwik69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2013, 12:35 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Scx10 Tuber, Lundchassis tuber, Titan, Comanche... Scale G-Flix contest

did you cut your tires?? if so got any pics?? i have a set of these mickeys and they are stiff, would like to soften them up..
AX10wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:18 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Scx10 Tuber, Lundchassis tuber, Titan, Comanche... Scale G-Flix contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by AX10wannabe View Post
did you cut your tires?? if so got any pics?? i have a set of these mickeys and they are stiff, would like to soften them up..
No I did not cut them.... And yes they ARE stiff. I just swapped them out for pitbull tires. World of difference.... But I know I will miss the taller baja claws
aqwik69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:08 PM   #4
RCC Addict

damn i was hoping for pics.. haha.. i've trimmed the front foams but not the back ones yet but they are still too stiff for my liking so im looking for a design
AX10wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Scx10 Tuber, Lundchassis tuber, Titan, Comanche... Scale G-Flix contest - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
G-Flix FACEBOOK contest entry.... aqwik69 Scale Videos! 5 04-08-2013 11:58 PM
SLENDER?! Axial SCX-10 Dingo Creepy Trail G-FLIX CONTEST 1.9 (I need your help!) LAboy Scale Videos! 3 03-31-2013 06:21 PM
titan is dead...new tuber nj05nismo Tamiya TLT Crawlers 0 02-01-2008 05:27 AM