Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Calgary Crawlers, Elbow Falls, Round 2 of the Summer Series!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Calgary Crawlers, Elbow Falls, Round 2 of the Summer Series!

First video from Elbow Falls, Calgary Crawlers Summer Series Round 2, is LIVE!

Here we go, the first of a series, this is a bunch of me talking, some highlights, a little bit of each truck i caught, just an overview of the day, it was a ton of fun, cant wait to do it again next month.

Wanted to should out and say thanks to Patrick/Chunder for getting some aerial shots with the Hex, that thing is crazy! Also Kev, Aaron and Pat who ran the camera while I was driving, it's always nice to be able to have some video of my own trucks/driving!

T3rry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Calgary Crawlers, Elbow Falls, Round 2 of the Summer Series!

Here's Part 2,

Here's some of the fun stuff from elbow, isn't really crawling so i pulled it out, we have Pat and his TXT-1, IT FLOATS!! huge tires keep it up, then he takes us ONBOARD with his Hex! that thing has some crazy power, and to finish it off, Penguin skips his exo across the pond... almost

Old 05-30-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Calgary Crawlers, Elbow Falls, Round 2 of the Summer Series!

Video 3 is my Comp Runs!

Here we are, HUGE thanks to Kev, Aaron and Pat for grabbing my camera and catching this action for me, I couldn't have done it without you guys, I appreciate the help!

This is my 2.2 MOA Pro comp crawler, i have covered the specs in previous vids, check them out, i started the day bad, very bad... the truck took a swim between gates 1-2 and was non responsive, i thought it was going to cost me a couple hundred to get all new electronics, but i decided to throw it on the heater in my car, left it blowing hot air on there for 30 minutes, then tested it, with low expectations, but to my amazement, it armed, the steering worked, we were in business!!!

Calgary Crawlers, Elbow Falls, Round 2 of the Summer Series! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calgary Crawlers 2013 Summer Series Stats kam2040 Canada 1 05-11-2013 10:43 AM
Last comp of 2012 - winter series round 2 Calgary Crawlers Crawler Ted Videos! 5 01-14-2013 09:34 AM
Calgary Crawlers SUmmer Series Round 5 - Elbow Falls - Bragg Creek, Alberta T3rry Videos! 11 10-16-2012 06:59 PM
Calgary Crawlers 2011 Summer Series kam2040 Competition Results 6 06-30-2012 01:40 PM
Calgary Crawlers Summer series Round 1 - 3 Videos - 18 Drivers - 22 Trucks T3rry Videos! 0 06-04-2012 01:24 PM