RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Videos! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/videos/)
-   -   Short ORCRC Video: Rivervilla 1 TLT Action. (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/videos/5416-short-orcrc-video-rivervilla-1-tlt-action.html)

rbgerrish 02-06-2005 07:14 PM

Short ORCRC Video: Rivervilla 1 TLT Action.

I made a little video, but unfortunately I guess I had taped too many times over footage on the same tape, because about 70% of the footage was fouled up. Hence, the video is short. (20mb, 4 minutes)

I know now to use a nice new tape for next time!

Enjoy:

http://www.gerrish.net/Rivervilla1.wmv

Ryan

JakeTheAlligatorMan 02-06-2005 08:36 PM

Sweet edit, smooth camera too! The Force is strong with you guys.....

Nitro 02-07-2005 09:47 AM

Just seen this video, very nice work, the trucks really work well.

That looks like a great place to crawl!

4RnrRick 02-07-2005 01:32 PM

Love that nose wheeling!!!

kevinlongisland 02-07-2005 10:25 PM

ahhhhhhhhh man. i love that intro. sweeeeeeet! You guys are most definitely one of the most fun oriented groups out there. how the hell did you take such smooth moving footage at the beginning of the clip? very nice! ORCRC has conquered the dark forces of stone and moss!!!! :) very entertaining.

Plays_with_Toys 02-07-2005 10:43 PM

Aren't nose wheelies fun? You held yours nice and long, mine usually will come down after half a second.

Anyway, I think with videos, its not quantity, but quality. Four minutes is a good footage amount to shoot for. Especially with two trucks. Just put the good stuff in and make a rockin' movie instead of an 8minute so so movie.

This one was good though. :twisted:

rbgerrish 02-07-2005 11:02 PM

Thanks folks!

During the intro, I 'ran' around the truck as it drove forward, holding the camera low. It was a bit difficult. ;)

As for length, I agree! A short quality movie is much better than a long average one. I'm aiming for 'long quality movies.' :)

Turns out I lost footage because the heads on my camera are dirty. I'll clean them, and hopefully get back to making 10 minute, 50mb epics. hehe.

Ryan

yoda316 02-08-2005 07:00 AM

awsome video.
i noticed one was running with the tires on backwords. do the mashers hook up better when there on backwords? oh yea the music was exelent, lol.

rbgerrish 02-08-2005 08:21 AM

We change the tires around occasionally, and dont notice much difference...

Ryan

SR5Dave 02-08-2005 08:41 AM

Awesome vid. You need to stop making videos, I keep downloading all of them and can't bring myself to delete them. They are taking up too much space :flipoff:

superdenk 02-11-2005 12:56 PM

I just wish the movies weren't so damn good. DAMN!! Dial-up SUCKS!! Takes all day to download. Oh well, keeps the wife off the phone if nothing else.

Great movies-all of them. Keep them coming!

LIKES2CRAWL 07-01-2005 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SR5Dave
Awesome vid. You need to stop making videos, I keep downloading all of them and can't bring myself to delete them. They are taking up too much space :flipoff:

I agree with this guy. :mrgreen:

fullmodtxt 07-01-2005 06:50 AM

rb, this has to be the best little video I've seen here. All the others were right on about the length and the quality, and those little Bulu things might just be the most impressive trucks around. In videos, I've seen them do absolutely fantastic 'wheeling.

mudrinner4ever 07-01-2005 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superdenk
Dial-up SUCKS!! Takes all day to download.

I agree!!!!!!

Luke :twisted:

wheelhaus 07-01-2005 05:40 PM

hahaha great vid, those little things are bad*ss!

lunardaisy 07-01-2005 11:05 PM

Every time ORCRC releases a video the suicide rate goes down 2%. Good job. It makes me sad because i know my truck couldn't have climbed that rock at the end.

Awesome video!

Good Luck, Cya

yoda316 07-01-2005 11:53 PM

ill say dialup sucks. i just downloaded this movie without noticing that it is an old one. im on dial up and i download at 3.2 kbs. so that wasted a buch of time considering i save all crawling videos, lets see i have 1.48 gb of just pure crawling videos saved. every bit of it downloaded at 3.2kbs.

Mazlem 07-02-2005 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoda316
ill say dialup sucks. i just downloaded this movie without noticing that it is an old one. im on dial up and i download at 3.2 kbs. so that wasted a buch of time considering i save all crawling videos, lets see i have 1.48 gb of just pure crawling videos saved. every bit of it downloaded at 3.2kbs.

Well I can't 'compete' with that as I've got DSL and only have 800MB of crawling vids, but I do have 2GB of RC vids total... :mrgreen:

SlinkySam 07-04-2005 07:55 PM

Ryan - Very cool video. Your rigs, pics, and videos from up north are really inspiring so many people including myself. THanks for doing the work and putting out there for us to view. I need to work on my crawler quite a bit to be abel to do half the stuff you can do with those rigs.

Thanks again and hope your Hafflinger is holding up.

-Sam