Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Ayala Metal Works YouTube Channel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2019, 11:38 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Ayala Metal Works YouTube Channel

Footage of the Chuggy out on the C.I rock pile doing some of the hardest trails with the Pitbull Tires - PBX A/T Hardcore 1.9 tire. I enjoy driving with these small tires they make any easy trail for a bigger tire a challenge with these 4.05" size small tires.

Cherokee To Chuggy Build Thread Link:''Cherokee To Chuggy'',a AMW built SCX10 2

Wheel/Tire/foam:
Vanquish Products - 1.9 OMF Bead lock w/ IBTR rings Pitbull Tires - PBX A/T Hardcore Crawler Innovations - Lil Nova 4.0 Standard / Medium Outer CWR-2092 Front Deuce's Wild CWR-3006 Rear

Cherokee To Chuggy" Specs:
Custom tube chassis, running on 4S lipo 1600mah, Castle Creations MMP ESC, Castle 10A BEC, Tekin 13.5 Gen 3 brushless motor, Hitec 7954sh steering servo, Vanquish Products Currie Rock Jock Front/Rear, Proline shocks front/ Vaterra Shocks rear.

Thanks For Watching!
Gavin Ayala is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2019, 12:50 PM   #22

Great channel! Thanks for all the content. That Chuggy of yours has a great scale look and looks incredibly capable!
apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:13 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by apex View Post
Great channel! Thanks for all the content. That Chuggy of yours has a great scale look and looks incredibly capable!

Thank You for the kind words.
-Gavin
Old 02-19-2019, 07:18 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

I took Myopic to the C.I Rock Pile and tested the new front servo along with the grooved and sanded tires.
Ready To Run Weight 6 Pounds

Build Thread For "Myopic" Competition Unlimited Super:"Myopic" A Super Agent XR-10 Build by Crawler Innovations

Build Specs:"Myopic" the Y Town Crawlers Super Agent Chassis - Full Carbon Fiber
Both axles are front Axial XR-10 but built up with every aluminum part Vanquish Products made for the XR-10.
Tops, transmissions, motor plates, axle C's, wraith knuckles, upper link mounts,
The axle tops and case bottoms have been machined to fit 3/8" steel tube inside them.
The tube is used to widen the axles for use with Wraith Long Side universals. Both axles have complete Axial Hardened Steel Gear sets and Titanium top shafts.
Custom steering servo mounts front and rear
The 115mm rims are carbon fiber and made by Y Town Crawlers.
Tires were made by Casey C.
Foams are Crawler Innovations Super Nova Comp Cut. 7.75'' Soft Front/ Medium Rear
Traxxas 3.5" Big Bore Shocks with RPM 2-Stage Pistons, Pink Mini T springs Front/Orange Rear, and Dlux big bore cap front/modified big bore shock caps Rear.
Weight holder system by Y Town Crawlers.
Lower Titanium links made by Jeremy Toney.
Upper Titanium links made by Purpmart.
Rowdy Racing Front Battery Tray
Holmes Hobbies 45T Crawlmaster Motors
BWD Delrin Motor Savers
x2 Robinson Racing 17T hardened pinions
x2 Holmes Hobbies Dual Mini BRXL's Castle Creation BEC
x2 Hitec 7980 Front Servo Hitec 7990 Rear Servo Robitronic Servo Horns
x2 Futaba R614FS receiver Futaba 4PK
4 pairs of Micro Deans plugs and 2 pairs of small receiver plugs, everything is wired to be modular so that any piece can be field tested or programmed individually. 3S or 4S lipo, depending on course needs
RTR Weight 6 Pounds

Thanks For watching!

Old 02-25-2019, 12:40 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Footage from the First NRRA RC Rock Bouncing Hill climb event that was at Bridgeport TX on February 23 2019. I was late to the start of hill one and missed a couple drivers. I was able to film the rest of hill one and hill 2. The Hill climb was based on fasted time wins, If driver rolls or drives out of bounds the run is over.

Thanks For Watching!
Old 02-28-2019, 11:14 AM   #26
Quarry Creeper

In this video I filmed my first Rock Bouncer event at Northwest OHV Park in Bridgeport Texas for the first race of the Southern Rock Racing Series 2019 Season. I was late to the first hill and missed more than half the drivers but still got a good view of last few drivers of hill 1. I walked around in between hill climbs and filmed some rock bouncers and trail rigs. I got a nice front row spot for hill 2 and filmed all the drivers. The hill climbs where very steep and the top 5 feet of the hills were vertical before the first Rock Bouncers climbed it.

Thanks For Watching!
Old 03-04-2019, 09:39 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

I (Gavin Ayala) and my Dad Edmundo held a "Activated Outlaw" Get together on March 2nd 2019. We set up three Competition 4X4 courses at Children's park. Course 1 bowl, Course 2 Waterfall, Course 3 Stairway. We used Activated Outlaw Rule set so Start/Finish line, 5 minute time limit, 10 gates, Penalties= Reverse +1, vehicle physically Touched must return to Last Gate Cleared 10+, 44 maximum penalty points allowed per run or DNF minus progress. The weather was very cloudy, light mist and brisks temperature. After running everyone through all three course's we headed to the legrand house just a few minutes down the road from children's park. Edmundo and I set up three course's for Activated Small Tire shortly after arriving to the legrand house. Course 1 Tree Line, Course 2 G-Line, Course 3 Moss Line. We ran everyone that came and wanted to drive.

I would like to say Thank You to everyone that was at the Get Together! The next Activated Outlaw Get Together Will Be on April 6 2019 At White Oak City Park TX 9:30 AM Start. Address: White Oak City Park 500 E. Magnolia St White Oak, TX 75690

Old 04-03-2019, 10:28 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

New Video of the Chuggy trail bouncing using RC4WD Mickey Thompson 1.9" Single Baja MTZ Scale Tire's that are Really worn! The front pair has been grooved through the center of the tire and the rear has been grooved for deeper lugs. All the tires have the inside lugs cut out for the softest tire.

The foams are Crawler Innovations/ Front Lil' Nova Dual Stage 4.25” Comp Cut Inner / Soft Outer SKU:CWR-2014 / Rear Lil' Nova Dual Stage 4.25” Comp Cut Inner / Medium Outer SKU:CWR-2015

Cherokee To Chuggy" Specs: Custom tube chassis, running on 4S lipo 1600mah, Castle Creations MMP ESC, Castle 10A BEC, Tekin 13.5 Gen 3 brushless motor, Hitec 7954sh steering servo, Vanquish Products Currie Rock Jock Front/Rear, Traxxas Big Bore 3.5' Shocks front&rear with RPM 2 Stage Pistons(Green), Vanquish Products Method 1.9 bead locks,

Thanks For Watching

Last edited by Gavin Ayala; 04-03-2019 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:19 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

The Chuggy Back At The RedRock Pile Crawl Cut

A great drive with the Chuggy using the RC4WD Mickey Thompson 1.9" Single Baja MTZ Scale tire's.The front pair has been grooved through the center of the tire and the rear has been grooved for deeper lugs. All the tires have the inside lugs cut out for the softest tire which shows in the footage the back left tire was wrinkled. These tires did great and I was able to film/drive some of the hardest lines on the Red rock pile. The drive ended early when a lower link rod end that was worn pulled out of the pivot ball.

The foams are Crawler Innovations/ Front Lil' Nova Dual Stage 4.25” Comp Cut Inner / Soft Outer SKU:CWR-2014 / Rear Lil' Nova Dual Stage 4.25” Comp Cut Inner / Medium Outer SKU:CWR-2015

Cherokee To Chuggy" Specs: Custom tube chassis, running on 4S lipo 1600mah, Castle Creations MMP ESC, Castle 10A BEC, Tekin 13.5 Gen 3 brushless motor, Hitec 7954sh steering servo, Vanquish Products Currie Rock Jock Front/Rear, Traxxas Big Bore 3.5' Shocks front&rear with RPM 2 Stage Pistons(Green), Vanquish Products Method 1.9 bead locks,

Thanks For Watching!
Old 04-09-2019, 11:25 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Activated Outlaw Get Together

My Dad Edmundo and I (Gavin Ayala) held a "Activated Outlaw" Get together on April 6 2019 at White Oak City Park. The weather was very gloomy and only a few humans showed up. I set up 3 Competition 4X4 course's that everyone was able to run and a Activated small tire class that we started and got more than half the trucks through before it started raining and everyone left. We cleaned up the course's and waited the rain and it did stop but the weather was still stormy so we called it early an left. Thank you to Jamie, Paul, and Edmundo for helping out with score & time keeping.Thank you Everyone That Came to the 3rd Activated Outlaw Get Together!

Thanks For Watching!

Last edited by Gavin Ayala; 04-09-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:29 AM   #31
Quarry Creeper

Rock Pile Relocation Crawl Cut With Myopic, The Gatekeeper, Blue Iris, and Black Cherry!

These giant Iron Ore red rocks were delivered 10+ years ago and made into the piles on the west side of the yard. You have seen these piles in the C.I. and AMW videos. We recently purchased an additional 36 yards of Iron Ore red rock and delivered it to the east-side of the property. We liked the location so much we rented a tractor and moved all the west-side Iron Ore red rock over to the east-side of our property on a slope creating even harder lines than before! We moved all the non Iron Ore rock over to our ultra4 track. As we moved rocks I took the opportunity to drive and film some of the interesting / difficult lines and share them with you.
Private Property Not Open To Public

Myopic Super Build Thread Link:"Myopic" A Super Agent XR-10 Build by Crawler Innovations

The Gatekeeper Build Thread Link:"The Gatekeeper" A AMW Built AR60 Axle'd,Gatekeeper Chassis , Activated Outlaw

Blue Iris Build Thread Link:"Blue Iris" A AMW Built Enigma Axle'd:Y Town Sporticus Chassis:Activated Outlaw

Black Cherry Build Thread Link:Gavin's Class 2 SORRCA Toyota Truggy reborn - the 3rd & 4th time now

Thanks For Watching!
Old 06-26-2019, 07:46 AM   #32
Quarry Creeper

My Dad Edmundo and I (Gavin Ayala) held a "Activated Outlaw" Get together on May 4 2019 at White Oak City Park . We set up 3 Competition courses which we ran on competition 4x4 and Competition Limited. We then set up 3 Activated Small Tire Courses and Ran. Thank you to Edmundo, Jamie, and everyone that Came! Late post due to SD card Issues.

Thanks For watching!
Old 06-26-2019, 10:20 AM   #33
Quarry Creeper

My Dad Edmundo and I (Gavin Ayala) held a "Activated Outlaw" Get Together on June 1 2019 at Barnwell recreation park. We Set up 3 courses for Competition 4x4 which is becoming the main class we start first. Not many humans showed so we started driving for fun. We ran 2 Competition Limited courses but the second course I forgot to turn the mic on. Thank you Edmundo, Jamie, and Everyone That Came!

Thanks For Watching!!
Old 07-23-2019, 07:09 PM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Crawler Innovations and Ayala Metal Works held a "Activated Outlaw" Get together on July 6 2019 at Goodman-LeGrand House & Museum
624 North Broadway Avenue
Tyler, Texas 75702 . The Activated Outlaw rule set was used for 3 Activated Small Tire courses. We had several first time drivers on course today and several returning drivers. The main RC attendance was Activated Small Tire so that is what we ran for the day.

Activated Small Tire
Course 1
Position. Driver. Exact Time. Final Points
1. Gavin 32.00 -20
2. Edmundo 45.72 -20
3. Paul 51.00 -20
4. Jamie 1.35.00 -20
5. Doug 1.41.00 -10
6.Nick 1.23.00 4
7. Mike 1.42.00 11
8. Chad 3.28.00 23
9. Samuel DNF 24
10. William DNF 26

Activated Small Tire
Course 2
1. Gavin 25.00 -20
2. Chad 1.12.00 -20
3. Jamie 1.14.00 -20
4. Doug 1.14.00 -20
5. Samuel 1.53.00 -19
6. Nick 1.15 -16
7. Edmundo 50.00 -10
8. Mike 1.42.00 -10
9. Paul 37.00 -9
10. William 2.13 13

Activated Small Tire
Course 3
1. Jamie 2.08.00 -20
2. Gavin 1.06.00 -10
3. Edmundo 2.10.00 1
4. Nick 2.48.00 1

Activated Outlaw Rule Set:Activated Outlaw Comp Crawlers - Crawler Innovations Rule Set & Classes

Crawler Innovation link:RC Crawler Foams, Rock Crawler Foams, Tires and More by Crawler Innovations

Thanks For Watching!

Old 08-02-2019, 10:35 AM   #35
Quarry Creeper

The first time out on the rocks with the Ruthless Villain testing! Some details on Ruthless Villain: Y Town Crawlers 'Villain' chassis, SCX10 Built Lightweight Trans, SCX10 Built Axles with RC Bros Burly tubes (Brass Front) (Rear Aluminum), and Dravtech Shocks. Electronics: Castle Creation Side Winder Micro 2 ESC , Hitec HS-7954SH Servo, Reedy 16T 5 Slot Brushed motor, Castle Creations BEC, and a 3s Lipo. I built the Ruthless Villain to compete in the Activated Outlaw Competition 4X4. All specs and build details can be found on the RCCRAWLER build thread:"Ruthless Villain"; a Crawler Innovations build w/ Y Town Chassis & XR Width SCX10

Activated Outlaw Rule Set:Activated Outlaw Comp Crawlers - Crawler Innovations Rule Set & Classes

Thanks For Watching!

Old 08-13-2019, 03:03 PM   #36
Quarry Creeper

Crawler Innovations and Ayala Metal Works held a "Activated Outlaw" Get together on August 3 2019 at Goodman-LeGrand House & Museum 624 North Broadway Avenue Tyler, Texas 75702 . The Activated Outlaw rule set was used for 3 Activated Small Tire courses and 2 Comp limited courses. We had several first time drivers on course today and several returning drivers. The main RC attendance was Activated Small Tire so that is what we ran first for the day. The video's for the other courses can be found on Crawler Innovations Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvR...jZU89XLhT7fKTA

Activated Small Tire Course 1

1. Paul 50.00 -20

2. Orchel 57.00 -20

3. Doug 59.00 -20

4. Jamie 1.30.00 -20

5. Fish 1.09.00 -19

6. Katie 1.54.00 -19

7. Samuel 1.44.00 -16

8. Jonathon 47.00 -9

9. Tim 1.46.00 -8

10. Rylee 4.19.00 -3

11. Mike 1.57.00 4

Thanks For Watching!

Old 08-13-2019, 03:12 PM   #37
Quarry Creeper

Driving the Chuggy with its new Chassis paint and panel skins. Testing the Trinity Monster Max Torque 21.5 Motor on crawling and trail.This RC car has been through many changes and built phases. If you want to read the the whole story please check out the Cherokee to Chuggy Build thread on RC crawler.

Cherokee To Chuggy Build Thread Link:http:''Cherokee To Chuggy'',a AMW built SCX10 2

Cherokee To Chuggy" Specs: Custom tube chassis, running on 4S lipo 1600mah, Castle Creations MMP ESC, Castle 10A BEC, Trinity Monster Max Torque 21.5, Hitec 7954sh steering servo, Vanquish Products Currie Rock Jock Front/Rear, Traxxas Big Bore 3.5' Shocks front&rear with RPM 2 Stage Pistons(Green),, Vanquish Products Method 1.9 bead locks, Pitbull Tires 1.9 Berseker tires in the standard height, filled with Crawler Innovations Lil Nova 4.50 Comp Cut Soft part no. CWR-2024 Front. Lil Nova 4.50 Comp Cut Medium part no. CWR-2025 Rear.

Thanks For watching!

Old 10-01-2019, 04:05 PM   #38
Quarry Creeper

Testing the Chuggy's new Tekin ROC 412 1800KV Motor on crawling and trail on the Linda Gail Trail at Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area. The Chuggy has been through many changes and built phases. If you want to read the the whole story please check out the Cherokee to Chuggy Build thread on RC crawler.

Cherokee To Chuggy" Specs: Ayala Metal Works Custom tube chassis, running on 4S lipo 1600mah, Castle Creations MMP ESC, Castle 10A BEC, Tekin Roc 412 1800 KV Motor, Hitec 7954sh steering servo, Vanquish Products Currie Rock Jock Front/Rear, Traxxas Big Bore 3.5' Shocks front&rear with RPM 2 Stage Pistons(Green),, Vanquish Products Method 1.9 bead locks, Pitbull Tires 1.9 Rock Beast tires in the standard height, filled with Crawler Innovations Deuces Wild Dual Stage Foam Front and Rear.

Crawler Innovations Deuces Wild Dual Stage Foam 1.9 Pitbull Rock Beast:
Deuce's Wild Dual Stage - 1.9 Pitbull Rock Beast Foam Pair - Crawler Innovations

If you enjoyed this video Please Like, Comment, and Subscribe!
Thanks For watching!

Old 10-17-2019, 07:40 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Sunrise "Chuggy" Drive -Trail Cut

A morning drive with the Chuggy at Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area. This trail does not have a name and is more of a side trail. Still it is steep, loose, and has ledges. Watch as the chuggy climbs up the mountain, down the other side, and back Up. On a fun, high difficulty Trail Run! While climbing this mountain you can see me using the forced articulation winch multiple times on climbs it would not climb other wise.

If you want to know more about the Chuggy please check out the Cherokee To Chuggy RCCRAWLER Build Thread Link:''Cherokee To Chuggy'',a AMW built SCX10 2

Cherokee To Chuggy" Specs: Ayala Metal Works Custom tube chassis, running on 4S lipo 1600mah, Castle Creations MMP ESC, Castle 10A BEC, Tekin Roc 412 1800 KV Motor, Hitec 7954sh steering servo, Vanquish Products Currie Rock Jock Front/Rear, Traxxas Big Bore 3.5' Shocks front&rear with RPM 2 Stage Pistons(Green),, Vanquish Products Method 1.9 bead locks, Pitbull Tires 1.9 Rock Beast tires in the standard height, filled with Crawler Innovations Deuces Wild Dual Stage Foam Front and Rear.

Crawler Innovations Deuces Wild Dual Stage Foam 1.9 Pitbull Rock Beast:
Deuce's Wild Dual Stage - 1.9 Pitbull Rock Beast Foam Pair - Crawler Innovations

If you enjoyed this video Please Like, Comment, and Subscribe!
Thanks For watching!
Old 03-03-2020, 05:27 PM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Switch Ivy Walk Around A Activated Small Tire RC Crawler

I built Switch Ivy to fit the Activated Outlaw Rules, so the chassis is the Activated Small Tire Minimum chassis requirements 9"X4.5"X4.5". I used a Dlux CheezeBurger Transmission with reverse rotation driveshafts so I had to Flip the front Vanquish Portal third member and cut the truss off. I made my own axle truss with servo mount and upper link mounts for the front axle to accommodate the reverse rotation driveshaft. The tabs and chassis work I did all of. To wire Switch Ivy a Castle Creations Mamba x was used with a Castle Creations bec to power the front and rear Hitech 7954 servo along with a Castle Creations Sensored 1900KV Four Pole Brushless Motor. The tires are Pitbull Rock Beast XL with Crawler Innovations Foams 4.50" Comp Cut soft/medium. I run Switch Ivy on 4s but it is capable of 6s. Switch Ivy is not completed but I brought it out to our first Activated Outlaw get together of 2020 and filmed this walk around. If you enjoy this type of video please let me know by leaving a comment.

Thanks For watching!

Tags
#activatedoutlaw, #ayalametalworks, #crawlerinnovations, #doubledeucefoams, #lilnovafoams

Ayala Metal Works YouTube Channel - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Forty One" by Ayala Metal Works for Crawler Innovations; 1.9 Ultra4 Nova's Ark 1.9 Scale Rigs 82 12-31-2019 06:48 AM
YouTube Channel JoeConti Videos! 0 04-17-2016 01:17 PM
my youtube channel Matty221133 Newbie General 0 05-12-2013 04:56 AM
YouTube Channel Lonnie Videos! 10 10-04-2009 06:12 PM