Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Ayala Metal Works YouTube Channel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2020, 05:34 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Ayala Metal Works YouTube Channel

Competition Unlimited Super RC Crawler "Myopic" Crawl Cut

Driving Myopic a Competition Unlimited Super on the rocks.

Ready To Run Weight 6 Pounds

Build Thread For "Myopic" Competition Unlimited Super:http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/superc... Build Specs:"Myopic" the Y Town Crawlers Super Agent Chassis - Full Carbon Fiber Both axles are front Axial XR-10 but built up with every aluminum part Vanquish Products made for the XR-10. Tops, transmissions, motor plates, axle C's, wraith knuckles, upper link mounts, The axle tops and case bottoms have been machined to fit 3/8" steel tube inside them. The tube is used to widen the axles for use with Wraith Long Side universals. Both axles have complete Axial Hardened Steel Gear sets and Titanium top shafts. Custom steering servo mounts front and rear The 115mm rims are carbon fiber and made by Y Town Crawlers. Tires were made by Casey C. Foams are Crawler Innovations Super Nova Comp Cut. 7.75'' Soft Front/ Medium Rear Traxxas 3.5" Big Bore Shocks with RPM 2-Stage Pistons, Pink Mini T springs Front/Orange Rear, and Dlux big bore cap front/modified big bore shock caps Rear. Weight holder system by Y Town Crawlers. Lower Titanium links made by Jeremy Toney. Upper Titanium links made by Purpmart. Rowdy Racing Front Battery Tray Holmes Hobbies 45T Crawlmaster Motors BWD Delrin Motor Savers x2 Robinson Racing 17T hardened pinions x2 Holmes Hobbies Dual Mini BRXL's Castle Creation BEC x2 Hitec 7980 Front Servo Hitec 7990 Rear Servo Robitronic Servo Horns x2 Futaba R614FS receiver Futaba 4PK 4 pairs of Micro Deans plugs and 2 pairs of small receiver plugs, everything is wired to be modular so that any piece can be field tested or programmed individually. 4S lipo, RTR Weight 6 Pounds

Thanks For watching!
Gavin Ayala is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2020, 09:35 PM   #42
Quarry Creeper

Switch Ivy On New Red Rocks! -Crawl Cut

New Rock was delivered to the Crawler innovations rock pile so I took the opportunity and filmed some clips with Switch Ivy as the rock will be moved and changed over time. Switch Ivy is using Traxxas canyon trail tires with Crawler Innovations Heavy weight Deuces wild foams. Front foam pair Deuce's Wild Dual Stage 1.9 *XL* Foam Pair CWR-3205 link-https://crawlerinnovations.com/deuces..., Rear foam pair Deuce's Wild Heavy Weight Single Stage 1.9 Pitbull Mad Beast Foam Pair CWR-3304 Link-https://crawlerinnovations.com/deuces.... Switch Ivy is only 6 pounds RTR and I still use the heavy weight foams. I would like to emphasize that your vehicle does not have to be heavy to use and benefit from the Crawler Innovations heavy weight foams! I built Switch Ivy to fit the Activated Outlaw Rules, so the chassis is the Activated Small Tire Minimum chassis requirements 9"X4.5"X4.5". I used a Dlux CheezeBurger Transmission with reverse rotation driveshafts so I had to Flip the front Vanquish Portal third member and cut the truss off. I made my own axle truss with servo mount and upper link mounts for the front axle to accommodate the reverse rotation driveshaft. The tabs and chassis work I did all of. To wire Switch Ivy a Castle Creations Mamba x was used with a Castle Creations bec to power the front and rear Hitech 7954 servo along with a Castle Creations Sensored 1900KV Four Pole Brushless Motor. I run Switch Ivy on 4s but it is capable of 6s. Much more coming from this build! If you enjoy this type of video please let me know by leaving a comment!

#ayalametalworks #crawlerinnovations #heavyweightfoam

Thanks for watching!
Old 06-09-2020, 07:54 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Ayala View Post
Switch Ivy On New Red Rocks! -Crawl Cut

Very nice build! Do you have a build thread for Switch Ivy?

I decided to try my hand at making a buggy so I'd love to see and find out some more.

That red rock is way different than what I usually see, looks like it just crumbles or get chewed up easily. Better set those up right the first time or do you have equipment to move those giant rocks?
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 09:23 AM   #44
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtEF View Post
Very nice build! Do you have a build thread for Switch Ivy?

I decided to try my hand at making a buggy so I'd love to see and find out some more.

That red rock is way different than what I usually see, looks like it just crumbles or get chewed up easily. Better set those up right the first time or do you have equipment to move those giant rocks?
Thank you for the nice words. I do not have the Switch Ivy thread up yet. I have the photos and some videos of the build, I have just been busy. The iron ore red rock does crumble when it is really wet. We have a friend with a tractor so we move them around time to time.
Old 07-04-2020, 09:29 AM   #45
Quarry Creeper

"Chuggy" Summer Drive -Crawl Cut
Having some fun driving the chuggy on a nice summer day. The new rocks have been moved around and set into place more than the last video. The Chuggy is still using Crawler Innovations new Lil' Nova Dual Stage 4.25” Heavy Weight Comp Cut Inner / Soft Outer CWR-2314 (Front) and Deuce's Wild Heavy Weight Single Stage for 1.9 Tires; 3.85”-3.45” Tall Foam Pair CWR-3306 in the rear.

Crawler Innovations Website:https://crawlerinnovations.com/

To Chuggy Build Thread Link:''Cherokee To Chuggy'',a AMW built SCX10 2

Thanks For watching!

Old 09-24-2020, 08:57 AM   #46
Quarry Creeper

Driving the "Chuggy" up Chaos Canyon at Barnwell Mountain! Follow my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ayalametalworks/?hl=en for more content!

Chuggy Build Thread Link:''Cherokee To Chuggy'',a AMW built SCX10 2

Thanks For watching!
#ayalametalworks #crawlerinnovations

Tags
#activatedoutlaw, #ayalametalworks, #crawlerinnovations, #doubledeucefoams, #lilnovafoams

Ayala Metal Works YouTube Channel - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Forty One" by Ayala Metal Works for Crawler Innovations; 1.9 Ultra4 Nova's Ark 1.9 Scale Rigs 82 12-31-2019 06:48 AM
YouTube Channel JoeConti Videos! 0 04-17-2016 01:17 PM
my youtube channel Matty221133 Newbie General 0 05-12-2013 04:56 AM
YouTube Channel Lonnie Videos! 10 10-04-2009 06:12 PM