RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Videos! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/videos/)
-   -   Custom Crawlers in the mountains (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/videos/609124-custom-crawlers-mountains.html)

J55TTC 06-01-2019 12:10 AM

Custom Crawlers in the mountains

Hey, I’m desperately trying to get mine and my sons scale channel to 1000 subs. Any help appreciated! Please subscribe if you can.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TlhTrwFm5Hs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rkj__ 06-01-2019 04:26 AM

Re: Custom Crawlers in the mountains

I like how stable the on board video shots are. Good job.

I skipped through the video. My attention span for this type of video rarely exceeds 3 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J55TTC 06-01-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkj__ (Post 5939252)
I like how stable the on board video shots are. Good job.

I skipped through the video. My attention span for this type of video rarely exceeds 3 minutes.

Thanks for the honest feedback, I too will skip through videos that are too long

J55TTC 06-01-2019 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobbyjumper (Post 5939255)
Agree about the onboard. I like how it takes you on a journey, rather than just a random collection of clips.

Thanks man!

Alexg89 06-13-2019 08:18 AM

What camera are you using to shoot this? i would be interested in investing in one

rkj__ 06-13-2019 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J55TTC (Post 5939297)
Thanks for the honest feedback, I too will skip through videos that are too long

On my last filming run, I took a lot of video, and really tried to tell a story with it. I showed lines that I tried, and failed to conquer, but then backed down, and succeeded in finding an alternate rout. I had failed attempts, and successful attempts on the same obstacle.

When I was done, the first edit was 8:30. I was like, "aint nobody got time fo dat!" Even I got bored watching the full length, and I was emotionally invested in the truck and the video. So, I took out my scissors, and chopped it down to 3:16.

I think it was a success, since it has over 22 views in the first 5 days. lol:lmao:

Ok, so I'm clearly no professional YouTuber, so you may want to take my comments with a grain of salt. :ror:

J55TTC 06-13-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexg89 (Post 5942772)
What camera are you using to shoot this? i would be interested in investing in one

Hey,

It’s a GoPro hero 5

J55TTC 06-13-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkj__ (Post 5942776)
On my last filming run, I took a lot of video, and really tried to tell a story with it. I showed lines that I tried, and failed to conquer, but then backed down, and succeeded in finding an alternate rout. I had failed attempts, and successful attempts on the same obstacle.

When I was done, the first edit was 8:30. I was like, "aint nobody got time fo dat!" Even I got bored watching the full length, and I was emotionally invested in the truck and the video. So, I took out my scissors, and chopped it down to 3:16.

I think it was a success, since it has over 22 views in the first 5 days. lol:lmao:

Ok, so I'm clearly no professional YouTuber, so you may want to take my comments with a grain of salt. :ror:

I hear what you’re saying. I too end up having a lot of video to go through. I put all the good stuff in and see where I’m at. Cut loads out and still end up with too much.

I agree though, 3-4 minutes is about the sweet spot.