Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!
Loading

Notices

Thread: INJORA Rock buggy

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2021, 11:02 PM   #1
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: at work
Posts: 55
Default INJORA Rock buggy

The Injora chassis made it easy for me to build a fun capable crawler using my old Gmade GS01 axles and axial transmission.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_u6BMrVnYTk&t=3s
Rcing4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2021, 09:41 PM   #2
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: SoCal
Posts: 30
Default Re: INJORA Rock buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcing4life View Post
The Injora chassis made it easy for me to build a fun capable crawler using my old Gmade GS01 axles and axial transmission.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_u6BMrVnYTk&t=3s
Clean. How does she drive? Like an scx10ii or?
BryanG76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 01:45 PM   #3
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: at work
Posts: 55
Default Re: INJORA Rock buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanG76 View Post
Clean. How does she drive? Like an scx10ii or?
Funny you should ask. My buddy actually prefers driving this build than my Gspeed LCG. Mind you, hes just knew to crawling. This Injora build is actually lighter than my LCG. I think it drives better than a stock SCX10 foe sure. I just swapped to full droop suspension on all corners: Ill see if it makes any difference
Rcing4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 07:41 AM   #4
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: SoCal
Posts: 30
Default Re: INJORA Rock buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcing4life View Post
Funny you should ask. My buddy actually prefers driving this build than my Gspeed LCG. Mind you, hes just knew to crawling. This Injora build is actually lighter than my LCG. I think it drives better than a stock SCX10 foe sure. I just swapped to full droop suspension on all corners: Ill see if it makes any difference
1. Lighter than your g speed rig 2. Full drop. Yes, let us know. Im building An element g speed soon.
BryanG76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 08:19 PM   #5
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: at work
Posts: 55
Default Re: INJORA Rock buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanG76 View Post
1. Lighter than your g speed rig 2. Full drop. Yes, let us know. Im building An element g speed soon.
Made another vid with the droop setup. Shes definitely a bouncer now. Its under Scale videos if you wanna chk it out
Rcing4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



INJORA Rock buggy - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gmade GOM Rock Buggy climbing Highway 1 in Rock City Mt Diablo savageasflux Videos! 0 11-02-2020 07:39 PM
The Rock Lobster 1.9 Rock buggy OSRC 1.9 Scale Rigs 16 03-06-2018 06:27 AM
Wltoys 12428 rock buggy racing on the rock shenlonco Scale Videos! 0 02-10-2018 07:26 AM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com