Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Scx10iii with some proper rock crawling.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2021, 03:33 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Scx10iii with some proper rock crawling.

Well moving half way across the country was worth it in more ways than one. There are next to no big rocks in the prairies. I think I need some better tires for some of the steeper climbs. I put in a reedy 550 14t motor and it is a nice upgrade. Thanks for watching and if you like, don’t forget to like and subscribe.

https://youtu.be/PAGxq95umHk

On a side note, how do people get hundreds of subscribers? I seem only be able to get them to trickle in, what’s the secret?
Hanshotfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2021, 09:01 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Scx10iii with some proper rock crawling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanshotfirst View Post
Well moving half way across the country was worth it in more ways than one. There are next to no big rocks in the prairies. I think I need some better tires for some of the steeper climbs. I put in a reedy 550 14t motor and it is a nice upgrade. Thanks for watching and if you like, don’t forget to like and subscribe.

https://youtu.be/PAGxq95umHk

On a side note, how do people get hundreds of subscribers? I seem only be able to get them to trickle in, what’s the secret?

Content Content Content is what most of them are saying.
Crazy to think I was putting Youtube vids up in 2007/8 on my Baja Ax10 Scorpians and such, and had I just kept at it, could have a huge channel now 13 yrs later. But then I lost that channel and had to start a new one.
Timmahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2021, 12:27 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Scx10iii with some proper rock crawling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmahh View Post
Content Content Content is what most of them are saying.
Crazy to think I was putting Youtube vids up in 2007/8 on my Baja Ax10 Scorpians and such, and had I just kept at it, could have a huge channel now 13 yrs later. But then I lost that channel and had to start a new one.
Fair point and good reply. I guess my next question would be to viewers. What entices you to subscribe to a channel?
Hanshotfirst is offline   Reply With Quote

Scx10iii with some proper rock crawling. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gmade GOM and 2 Axial Bombers trail rock crawling at Rock City on Mt Diablo savageasflux Videos! 0 11-27-2020 12:07 AM
Double-Duty - Rock Crawling and Rock Racing? Cainlord Newbie General 0 12-13-2018 01:36 PM
Introduction to rock crawling and my Mini Rock Crawler (Lots of pics) Demodude Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 16 02-01-2013 08:14 PM
Rock Crawling at Little Guilin - XR10 AX10 Creeper Mantis M35A2 CC01 Rock Force Axial boolean21 Scale Videos! 0 05-27-2012 02:19 AM
W.e. Rock World Extreme Rock Crawling Series KIZZAR Competitions 0 05-19-2008 03:07 PM