Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: Just like a real jeep, my Injora jeep hardbody began shedding parts on the trail.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2022, 04:44 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Just like a real jeep, my Injora jeep hardbody began shedding parts on the trail.

Well two runs in with this body and it’s in rough shape. The doors won’t close, one of the fauxbars broke off and my homemade bed cover came unglued. But the light was beautiful, the people on the trails who stopped to see what I was up to were friendly and my vs410 is an absolute dream.
Vs410 kit with vfd 9/10
Injora jk8 hardbody mmmmm… 6/10
It looks cool but the plastic is pretty thin, like almost lexan thin. Maybe time for the Rc4wd xtra cab build I’ve been dreaming about.

https://youtu.be/WLR6J53xWBE

Thanks for watching.
Hanshotfirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2022, 07:16 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Just like a real jeep, my Injora jeep hardbody began shedding parts on the trail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanshotfirst View Post
Well two runs in with this body and it’s in rough shape. The doors won’t close, one of the fauxbars broke off and my homemade bed cover came unglued. But the light was beautiful, the people on the trails who stopped to see what I was up to were friendly and my vs410 is an absolute dream.
Vs410 kit with vfd 9/10
Injora jk8 hardbody mmmmm… 6/10
It looks cool but the plastic is pretty thin, like almost lexan thin. Maybe time for the Rc4wd xtra cab build I’ve been dreaming about.

https://youtu.be/WLR6J53xWBE

Thanks for watching.
nice
ferp420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 07:47 PM   #3

Default Re: Just like a real jeep, my Injora jeep hardbody began shedding parts on the trail.

Very cool video.
A little super glue . . .
Not sure about the doors tho. I had a 1:1 car that had a door that would fly open now and then. It was mandatory to wear seatbelts in that ride, lol. I don't remember what I did to fix that - maybe I just traded it in that way.
kistner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 06:23 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Great video; those rocks are just right.
DirtMerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 10:55 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Thanks for watching and commenting guys. I think the body will be salvageable for a few more outings. Cheers
Old 10-24-2022, 11:06 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Yep... very enjoyable video to watch. Those cedar trees almost kicked in my allergies lol. Looks like a nice peaceful place to trail. Good looking body aside from the tape lol. Shame it's not holding up but that vs4-10 sure is a monster in the performance department. Nice filming too.
high plains drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 01:15 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

Thanks High Plains Drifter. Thankfully allergies in the fall in Ontario go down quite a bit. The cedars sure smell nice and the bugs are a lot less.
Old 10-25-2022, 07:58 AM   #8
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kistner View Post
Very cool video.
A little super glue . . .
Not sure about the doors tho. I had a 1:1 car that had a door that would fly open now and then. It was mandatory to wear seatbelts in that ride, lol. I don't remember what I did to fix that - maybe I just traded it in that way.
When I was a kid I had a CJ-5 Jeep that was usually topless.
I became a devout seat belt user because I was always afraid of falling out!!
RudyF6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Just like a real jeep, my Injora jeep hardbody began shedding parts on the trail. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeep hardbody, Injora/Topac Olrac 1.9 Scale Rigs 4 10-07-2021 11:32 AM
SCX10 ii clone chassis (Injora): 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ scale build marcod13 Axial SCX10 II 74 12-06-2020 06:45 AM
Injora Jeep Cherokee Body On Bronco ? Barzan724 Traxxas TRX-4 8 07-23-2019 02:02 PM