Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!

Notices

Thread: EWRCRC GTG In SPOKANE, WASHINGTON

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 10:00 PM   #21
Keep it real

Maybe some metal will soothe the beasts.
I hear what you're saying, and I agree. I would feel bad if we had to rush someone to the hospital for a rattler bite.
Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2007, 01:23 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimoger View Post
Please let me know next time you guys are going to have a GTG in Spokane, that is only 4 hours from me, the MTRCRC crew would be happy to come and run with you guys, just let us know next time.

Also, any of you guys coming the All Nw Scale comp here in may?
The Spokane run was just a GTG and to scout out some possible comp locations and they are worthy. We would like to see you all attend a comp and come run with us.
LIKES2CRAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 01:29 AM   #23
I wanna be Dave

That is one bad thing about Tri-City area is where there is rocks there is snakes, But I'm not scared. Hell they taste like chicken!
Old 04-26-2007, 08:51 AM   #24
Keep it real

Tanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:22 AM   #25
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIKES2CRAWL View Post
That is one bad thing about Tri-City area is where there is rocks there is snakes, But I'm not scared. Hell they taste like chicken!
ill stand behind you then,yes i think they do taste like chicken dosent everything.The venum might getya a hella buzz.Its a tough call i just know last summer i was out there crawlin and i found snakes enery were.soon as it gets around 80 degrees there out and hanging around the rocks sun bathing.They can be so stealth so when youre all focused on youre line you wont see them till its to late.Not worth the risk in my mind.Especialy with nathans girls runnin around ,or anyone for that matter.:-(
rockmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 09:27 AM   #26
Rock Crawler

i kow were two more big rocks are that i can have.And i can do a bit more moving of rocks and we could have a hella course out at my place.I dont mind you guys comin over.It actually is a good idea got power ,water all the tools we could ever need,bench to work on our junk.If you guys want i can start next week getting it setup better.Ill call dennis and have him bring over his bobcat to make it easy.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:36 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
i kow were two more big rocks are that i can have.And i can do a bit more moving of rocks and we could have a hella course out at my place.I dont mind you guys comin over.It actually is a good idea got power ,water all the tools we could ever need,bench to work on our junk.If you guys want i can start next week getting it setup better.Ill call dennis and have him bring over his bobcat to make it easy.
Sounds like a plan, I'll help out as much as I can. Could we do some kind of plastering on the big berm so we have a nasty steep climb/decent?
Old 04-26-2007, 01:06 PM   #28
Rock Crawler

very cool i like youre idea on the burm.We could dig out areas and form the hill and make some really tough stuff and just poure some mud on her and we have some cool chit.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:22 PM   #29
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
very cool i like youre idea on the burm.We could dig out areas and form the hill and make some really tough stuff and just poure some mud on her and we have some cool chit.
You know how well I can work a shovel, just look at the 50 track we had at Kevins!
Old 04-26-2007, 01:33 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

ya the track looked good the best thing is we already have the berm built alresdy the tuufest thing will be makein up the mud.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:39 PM   #31
Rock Crawler

do ya know anyone who builds pools.That would be the **** ,have somone come over and gunite the berm after we shape it all in the way we want.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:59 PM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
do ya know anyone who builds pools.That would be the **** ,have somone come over and gunite the berm after we shape it all in the way we want.
Actualy I know someone who did pools but not sure if he's into it still, I can try and find out.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:17 PM   #33

hey, that guy with the blue bronco body in the video that did the almost 90 degree vert climb was awesome!!!!! Man, I wish my crawler climbed like that.
rogue670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:41 PM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue670 View Post
hey, that guy with the blue bronco body in the video that did the almost 90 degree vert climb was awesome!!!!! Man, I wish my crawler climbed like that.
Well if you would get your azzzzz in gear you might be able to do some sweet lines like that!