Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Videos!
Loading

Notices

Thread: Video...........Axial's AX10

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #21
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 90
Default

Great video
Now i want mine even more
bjornsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2007, 10:17 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Posts: 7,420
Default

Hummmmm,how much are these again?
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 10:26 PM   #23
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: MOSS LANDING
Posts: 145
Default

very cool rig for being stock.I can't wait to see what it does with some mods. BTW.....nice drivin
ARMRASTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:11 PM   #24
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Corruptifornia
Posts: 12,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENDER View Post
For having no weight in the wheels and being pretty much stock, it does very well. I'd like to see a video of your 2.2 rig with no weight in the wheels and a full body.
X2, dang now I have to sell my TLT and my WK! LOL Great lookin truck Axial and thanks for the preview guys! Great music with the vid to Bender!
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 11:23 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 11,196
Default

You have to look who is behind the wheel too... I bet he could make any rig look good.... Those axles are Sick... I guess I'll have to break down and buy a Kit...
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:14 AM   #26
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: portland
Posts: 584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENDER View Post
Here's a little video of the AX10 from yesterday.
Click Click
aww man. that thing goes everywhere. is that completely stock? like with stock shock set up and battery at stock mount?
grapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 12:35 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pirkkala, Finland
Posts: 377
Default

For being almost right out of the box I think it performs very well .
tomik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 02:00 AM   #28
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyofast View Post
I can't view YouTube or Google Videos(work blocks it).... can someone host it elsewhere for me?
try this link
http://w5.media-convert.com/convert/?xid=peqzbnox

24h from now

Last edited by bjornsson; 08-05-2007 at 02:10 AM.
bjornsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #29
2006 2.2 National Champ
 
BENDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Big Bear Lake
Posts: 8,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapegoat View Post
aww man. that thing goes everywhere. is that completely stock? like with stock shock set up and battery at stock mount?
The only 2 things that aren't stock in the video are the tires and battery. The tires are the sticky version of the Rock Lizards, and we ran either a six cell 2/3a pack or lipo on the front links/axle. Everything else is bone stock, with no weight added anywhere.

Thanks for the compliments on the video guys.
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:11 AM   #30
RCC Addict
 
DUDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: The other Crawler State
Posts: 1,247
Default

way cool, that rigs does really good with no set up.

Bender, you seem to have a knack on helping me spend my money , now I have to get one for sure for a basher.

I can't give up a SW chassis for competing, works to damn good.
DUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:37 AM   #31
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,530
Default

Ya bender the vid is sweet good job on it man. The rig looks pretty dang capable, you probably wont say. But are you planning on running the axles or anything from it in the future?
dirk379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:52 AM   #32
2006 2.2 National Champ
 
BENDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Big Bear Lake
Posts: 8,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk379 View Post
Ya bender the vid is sweet good job on it man. The rig looks pretty dang capable, you probably wont say. But are you planning on running the axles or anything from it in the future?
Thanks.

I'll be doing a build with the Axial tranny and axles at some point.
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:08 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Henderson/Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 5,032
Default

easy there, i wasnt talking ****. for having nothing done to it, it did well. theyre a good starting point i guess. im really only interested in the axles and transmissions.
dieselfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:29 PM   #34
2006 2.2 National Champ
 
BENDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Big Bear Lake
Posts: 8,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfuel View Post
easy there, i wasnt talking ****.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfuel View Post
for having nothing done to it, it did well. theyre a good starting point i guess.
That's the point I was trying to make. I'm guessing the tranny and axles will be popping up on a lot of comp rigs in the future too.
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:32 PM   #35
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Posts: 7,420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by run2jeepn View Post
You have to look who is behind the wheel too... I bet he could make any rig look good....
If you had Benders features you'd make any rig look good too.



These seem like a sweet RTR crawler setup,Wwwwway better than the PTI.....
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 06:51 PM   #36
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENDER View Post
Thanks.

I'll be doing a build with the Axial tranny and axles at some point.
Yeah i see it in my comp rigs as well in the future, the throw you get out of the axle is pretty good to, looks to be a killer turning radius for stock
dirk379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:51 AM   #37
2006 2.2 National Champ
 
BENDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Big Bear Lake
Posts: 8,328
Default

Damn, looks like this video is being pass around like a party favorite.

You Tube stats.........
#13 - Most Viewed (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#26 - Top Rated (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#5 - Top Favorites (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#40 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
#70 - Most Linked (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #38
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 445
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENDER View Post
Damn, looks like this video is being pass around like a party favorite.

You Tube stats.........
#13 - Most Viewed (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#26 - Top Rated (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#5 - Top Favorites (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
#40 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Autos & Vehicles
#70 - Most Linked (Today) - Autos & Vehicles
With stats like that, you'd think there would be some breasts.
GreenRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 10:15 AM   #39
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENDER View Post
The only 2 things that aren't stock in the video are the tires and battery. The tires are the sticky version of the Rock Lizards, and we ran either a six cell 2/3a pack or lipo on the front links/axle. Everything else is bone stock, with no weight added anywhere.

Thanks for the compliments on the video guys.
I see one other "mod" you didn't mention.

These things, out of the box, are capable of a placing respectably at any comp. Dean, (SoCal 2.2 champ and Axial sponsored driver) is going to attempt the first SoCal comp next weekend with a nearly stock one just to see what happens.

Can you say breakover.
Rockpiledriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:24 PM   #40
2006 2.2 National Champ
 
BENDER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Big Bear Lake
Posts: 8,328
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRiver View Post
With stats like that, you'd think there would be some breasts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpiledriver View Post
I see one other "mod" you didn't mention.
Did I forget something?
BENDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com