Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Virginia

Notices

Thread: Possible New Place To Crawl In Virginia Beach????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 02:56 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Thumbs up Possible New Place To Crawl In Virginia Beach????

So me and my girlfriend took our kids to play putt-putt last nite. the entire course was covered in rocks! actually i take that back. the entire place was covered in rocks! theres like a moat that surrounds the office that was covered. they were just everywhere. its on holland rd rite past lynhaven. theres a storage place next door. its a smaller possibly idependently owned place so the chances of getting the ok to crawl there would be greater. when i get a chance this week i will try and call and talk to a manager or something to see if its cool. if someone is in the neighborhood stop by and check it out and let me know what you think
4ONDFLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
varcor.org

check it out. i know where that is exactly but never stop. too bad it's not in my part of the woods...
swell searcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

not in mine either...lol i live in greenbrier. but ill see what i can do
Old 11-19-2008, 06:33 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

man i feel for yall down there at the beach!us richmond folk have it a little easier. ive hit belle isle 3 times just last week in the evenings after work
crawldad91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:32 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Lucky!!!!! I Want To Go Check Out Belle Bad! Just Havent Made It Up There Yet. Wanna See How My Super Will Do Out There. All The Pics On Varcor Are Just Teasing Me!!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 09:54 AM   #6
varcor.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawldad91 View Post
man i feel for yall down there at the beach!us richmond folk have it a little easier. ive hit belle isle 3 times just last week in the evenings after work
two words... BITE ME!!!!!!!!!!
swell searcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

i just called them but of course the person i needed to talk to wasnt there. ill try again 2marrow. but i did find out they are open all year round but we will see what they say
Old 11-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ONDFLR View Post
So me and my girlfriend took our kids to play putt-putt last nite. the entire course was covered in rocks! actually i take that back. the entire place was covered in rocks! theres like a moat that surrounds the office that was covered. they were just everywhere. its on holland rd rite past lynhaven. theres a storage place next door. its a smaller possibly idependently owned place so the chances of getting the ok to crawl there would be greater. when i get a chance this week i will try and call and talk to a manager or something to see if its cool. if someone is in the neighborhood stop by and check it out and let me know what you think
i live a minute away. i will see what i can do.
daddyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

apparently the general managers name is david. thats who i was gonna call 2marrow. but if you can do somethin cool. ill see u if your going up to hobbietown 2marrow so we will figure it out
Old 11-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

i talked to him today. he said he didnt care as long as we didnt go on the puttputt course and that a shitload of people dont show up at once. but he said maybe we can work somethin out if people catch on and enjoy watchin it or whatever. he just would rather people coming on sundays before noon cuz they are not real busy then