Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Virginia

Notices

Thread: Southwest Virginia??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by awd199 View Post
My parents live in Wise, I'm in Dungannon. Where do you all go, maybe I could make it that way one weekend.
we got a couple of spots we go now..some are on strip mines but my buddies got some family owned land down towards lee county that we just got goin on..you could spend 8 hrs there and not hit the same line..i got some videos up on youtube of some of the spots..tomsv1000 if you want to check them out the newest vids is of my buddies land...it be cool to crawl with some different rigs and meet other people..im not to mobile right now...lol got a broken leg but i still try my best to get out... our rigs are mine is a rs10xt,my sons mad gear cliff,and tomorrow i will have a scx10 ,my buddy andy got a losi nightcrawler,and my buddy calvin got a axial wraith...as far as i go your more than welcome to go crawling with me man just hit me up and we can make something happen
tlmxtcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2011, 06:26 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Send me a pm next time you all hit the rocks. I will make it if I can. I haven't made it yet but it I have been wanting to check out Flag Rock and see if there is any good crawling there.
awd199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:35 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by awd199 View Post
Send me a pm next time you all hit the rocks. I will make it if I can. I haven't made it yet but it I have been wanting to check out Flag Rock and see if there is any good crawling there.
i havent even checked flag rock to see man but thats a great idea i will try this week to see if i can get around up there with the broken leg...lol havent been able to out any new spots because of it!!!!! what weekend day is best for you?
Old 10-10-2011, 06:06 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Right now Sundays would be the best. In a few more weeks either day would work for me.
awd199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #25

sundays are great!!! went up to flag rock,but didnt get out and about,was up there by myself but at first glance it looks very promising!!!