Rock Stacker

900 sounds good to me
poor_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2011, 05:23 PM   #82
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by krono7s View Post
One eyed jack... can't wait to meet u. I'm just gonna let the wifey sleep in and then I will head up to debbies
Yeah my wife does the sleep late thing on every weekend. Instead of waking up at 5:00 am it will be 4:00 for me. By the time I get used to it they change it again. I enjoy meeting new RC guys so I am up for it. I hope I can learn and teach a trick or two about crawling tomorrow.
One-eyed Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:37 PM   #83
Rock Stacker

well today was fun even thought i didnt run the bully it was nice to meet u one eye jack the xr looked good and im glad those foams are working for ya. when i offically say what im building ill bring it out and see how it does yall take care.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:57 PM   #84
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by poor_boy View Post
when i offically say what im building ill bring it out and see how it does yall take care.
Chaotic Crawlers chassised XR-10!
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #85
Rock Stacker

[QUOTE=ROWDY RACING;3367450]Chaotic Crawlers chassised XR-10! [/QUO
maybe? quick question rowdy on ur bta battery mount the lower portion of it can it be made derlin? just a thought
Old 11-06-2011, 05:06 PM   #86
I wanna be Dave

Not really any need for it to be, if mounted correctly it should not rub anything.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:37 PM   #87
Rock Stacker

thats even better thanks for that info.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:38 AM   #88
Rock Stacker

just thought id let everyone know debbies now carries berg kits and electric digs similar to the punk setup there working on getting alot more crawler based items for us just in case we need it
Old 11-07-2011, 03:42 AM   #89

that's awesome news, glad to see we have a place in the local area to get at least some stuff for now, it'd be great to see them have a crawler specific area in the shop in the future, although I want get my hopes up yet..lol.
eagle1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:21 AM   #90
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle1978 View Post
that's awesome news, glad to see we have a place in the local area to get at least some stuff for now, it'd be great to see them have a crawler specific area in the shop in the future, although I want get my hopes up yet..lol.
i agree with u bro and from talking with the owner he is trying to get more axial and rc4wd stuff aswell cus he seem alot of ppl showing instrest in the rock crawling sceen. they have sold 4 newage kits and are getting a ton more cus there are a ton of ppl wanting them from just watching us playing and watching videos via youtube. so hopefully it will be a bigger turn out next time.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:46 PM   #91

I cant wait to get back and get the xr back on the rocks and check out the new stuff at debbies, even if the xr is only partially running. I have a feeling I'm about to have to sink more money into this thing, oh well
Old 11-07-2011, 04:53 PM   #92
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by poor_boy View Post
well today was fun even thought i didnt run the bully it was nice to meet u one eye jack the xr looked good and im glad those foams are working for ya. when i offically say what im building ill bring it out and see how it does yall take care.
Thanks for the tips Larry. I really need to get the weight out of the wheels or get more motor. You guys have a nice "difficult" layout. The pics don't begin to show how hard it is. Wish more guys had come out so I could judge just how weak/strong my ride was. Kinda rough on the coins to keep up two 1/5 scale,race very Sunday and crawl. Put some lights out there and crawl on Sat night. JK Traffic was a real PITA when I left at 3:00 with the sun in my "EYE" the whole way home.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #93
I wanna be Dave

Just a friendly reminder.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/compe...klin-mill.html
Old 11-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #94
RCC Addict

If any of you guys from the beach are coming and dont want to drive the whole way. You are welcome to park at my house and catch a ride for the second half of the trip.
KBrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #95
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBrog View Post
If any of you guys from the beach are coming and dont want to drive the whole way. You are welcome to park at my house and catch a ride for the second half of the trip.
thanks for the invite karl i wont have a rig to run and will be on medical rest [getting these hyurnia's fixed on the 9th] but if i did i would love to come im sure sum guys down here would love to come.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:49 PM   #96
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-eyed Jack View Post
Thanks for the tips Larry. I really need to get the weight out of the wheels or get more motor. You guys have a nice "difficult" layout. The pics don't begin to show how hard it is. Wish more guys had come out so I could judge just how weak/strong my ride was. Kinda rough on the coins to keep up two 1/5 scale,race very Sunday and crawl. Put some lights out there and crawl on Sat night. JK Traffic was a real PITA when I left at 3:00 with the sun in my "EYE" the whole way home.
im glad u had fun and i hope those tips will work for ya. i know the traffic can get crazy after 430 its insane. and the sun was a pain for me aswell. btw i loved ur baja 5t but there way to big for me lol
Old 11-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #97

yeah, gotta love the hampton roads traffic...
Old 11-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #98
Pebble Pounder

It's been a while since I have driven in VA. I had forgotten how narrow the roads are. With the sun in my eye I needed a co-pilot. I think I need to get some different wheels with less/more offset. Not sure what is on it and/or how the offset is measured. Going to do some research now.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:06 PM   #99
Quarry Creeper

shit, I didn't even see anything about Sunday. Damnit!
Hoyta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:25 AM   #100
Rock Stacker

i sent u a text but i guess it didnt go thru