Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Virginia

Notices

Thread: Va Scaler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2014, 06:06 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Va Scaler

Just want to put this out there. Va Scaler is back!!!!!!!!! We are just getting things wound up for the season. We are going to look at a piece of property soon to hold some more scale comps on. We are talking about some scale comps and trail rides. Definitely wanna hit belle's up in Richmond awesome place its like little moab. lol So anyway keep a look out for va-scaler.
amatuer33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2014, 07:32 AM   #2

Default Re: Va Scaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatuer33 View Post
Just want to put this out there. Va Scaler is back!!!!!!!!! We are just getting things wound up for the season. We are going to look at a piece of property soon to hold some more scale comps on. We are talking about some scale comps and trail rides. Definitely wanna hit belle's up in Richmond awesome place its like little moab. lol So anyway keep a look out for va-scaler.

We currently do weekend scale trails and runs. I have 25 acres that we mess around on. We are holding a tough truck challenge in February. I would be interested in getting together and running with you guys. We usually have 12-15 trucks every weekend. We actually have a trail run planned for this weekend if you guys are interested.

Chris
ON THE ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:38 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Yeah we seen you are having a event in feb. Me and passinby was talking about it today. You never know we may show up. Just trying to dail in our rigs now and finish putting them together. LOL Also keep a look out for some dates for our trail rides and comps.
Old 02-25-2014, 07:28 PM   #4

I've been off the forums for a while, but I'm back and hoping to get in on some trail rides with some people. I live in Fredericksburg and my friend I crawl with lives in Bealeton. We are always looking for others to hang out with. Here are our rigs, mine is the SCX, his the Wraith.
Ur2respect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:42 AM   #5

I just picked up a used honcho a few weeks ago. It's currently just a pile of parts as I'm cleaning/upgrading and waterproofing it. Hope to be out hitting some trails in the next couple of weeks. We will have to get together and do some trail runs.
DeviousPixels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:12 PM   #6

Hey I'm a newbie to the crawler scene. I have an Axial Wraith that's pretty well customized. Was wondering on the rules to run on the VA scaler competitions. The guys at the Hobby Hutt in Winchester VA has helped me get my rig to where I want it (at least for now ). Hoping to get together to crawl soon
hippyman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 05:58 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

we go by sorrca rules. you can find them on here or our webpage. a wraith would be class 3.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:47 PM   #8

Anyone have any runs planned anytime soon? I'm excited to get my feet wet in this and see everyone else's crawling skill. Let me know what's up :-)
Old 04-04-2014, 07:07 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

we are getting plans together now for some up coming comps, and we will be posting trail runs in the very near future as well. We usually do a trail run every other weekend somewhere.
kunas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:13 AM   #10

Hey guys! I just got a kit I'm building and I got two buddies that have crawlers. We're just in the durty burg. I'm interested in doing some comps and crawls and what not. Not too sure about the other guys because of their family obligations, but I could probably get them out every once in a while.
VI™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:08 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Just in case you haven't read the "Radio Control Racers of Northern Virginia" (RCRNV) thread, we do a trail run every weekend. We are currently trailing at Prince William Forrest Park and it's pretty awesome.
Running again this Sunday 4/13/14 at 9:30. Meeting at parking lot ( I ).

CG3
chipgibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #12

Hey all. Just checking in to see if there is anyone doing any trail runs near or around winchester va or gore va area. Or even as far out as where I live in wv near the capon bridge augusta area. Weather is already pretty good and I'd like to get together with some folks to do some crawling. Hit me up on here if you're around the area and where and when you plan on crawling. Thanks a lot fellas.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:41 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Shawnee Land trail run 5-18-14 12:30pm
kunas is offline   Reply With Quote