RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Virginia (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/virginia/)
-   -   Anyone else in or around Fredericksburg (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/virginia/497347-anyone-else-around-fredericksburg.html)

brnc77 06-03-2014 02:27 PM

Anyone else in or around Fredericksburg

Anyone else in or around Fredericksburg want to come out on a Sunday to meet new friends and crawl around Alum Springs Park. We go there most every Sunday afternoon for a few hours...

Chuck

DeviousPixels 06-03-2014 04:22 PM

Re: Anyone else in or around Fredericksburg

I was just there the other Sunday doing a test run with my sporty. If everything shows up this week, I should be able to at least get the scaler back to drivable. Let me know the next time you go, I definitely plan on heading out there some more in the future.

ROWDY RACING 06-04-2014 10:04 AM

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/virgi...june-14th.html

brnc77 06-04-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeviousPixels (Post 4795711)
I was just there the other Sunday doing a test run with my sporty. If everything shows up this week, I should be able to at least get the scaler back to drivable. Let me know the next time you go, I definitely plan on heading out there some more in the future.

We are going to try to go this Sunday. If you want to meet us at the park at 4pm we'll be in a green Jeep wrangler.

Chuck

TIME MACHINE 08-16-2014 05:56 PM

You guys still crawling?

ROWDY RACING 08-16-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE (Post 4866519)
You guys still crawling?

Yeah we had a comp today in Richmond.

brnc77 08-16-2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIME MACHINE (Post 4866519)
You guys still crawling?

We had to take a short break while my buddy recovers from a broken leg and rib. What part of King George are you in?

Chuck

TIME MACHINE 08-17-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brnc77 (Post 4866676)
We had to take a short break while my buddy recovers from a broken leg and rib. What part of King George are you in?

Chuck

I'm only about 5 minutes from the Food Lion on Route 3, near downtown King George.

I've been into R/C since the late 80's. I've mostly been into racing, but trail riding and crawling has really peaked my interest. I've been racing in Fredericksburg recently, but I've sold all of my buggies to focus on my new Gmade Sawback.

Luckily, I live in the middle of the woods with no neighbors for miles. I have plenty of area to trail ride, so I hope I enjoy it as much as I think I will.

I should be ready in a week or two and I'd love to run with you guys. I just want to have a competent scale rig to do some driving and have a good time.

Ur2respect 09-08-2014 12:41 PM

I live in Fredericksburg, my regular place is by the river off Fall Hill Ave. I crawl year round, normally one or two weekends a month.

TIME MACHINE 09-09-2014 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ur2respect (Post 4888064)
I live in Fredericksburg, my regular place is by the river off Fall Hill Ave. I crawl year round, normally one or two weekends a month.

I'm not familiar with Fall Hill Ave.

Is it a good spot? Is it private enough that you don't have people bothering you while trying to get your crawl on? :lmao:

beachbum976 12-03-2015 12:24 PM

anyone still crawling in Fburg?

non ya 12-21-2015 04:02 PM

yes there's a bunch of us that go to alum springs park,cosners dr,celebrate va parking lot.
crawling,speed runs,monster trucks ect.

beachbum976 12-28-2015 03:28 PM

cool let me know when you guys get together again. picked up my first crawler during one of the black friday sales. LNC 2.0 already replaced sservo and swapped to a LCC chassis. I also run SCT's,MT's, 1/8 truggies. Currently decided to use some of the 8 acres and build a track since awesome RC shut down and way too lazy to drive to the next closest track :)

Virus1200 03-05-2016 06:11 PM

is anybody crawling this sunday? Does alum springs have good trails?