Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Virginia

Notices

Thread: My place for practice, or anyone near Capon Bridge, WV have a home course?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2019, 08:47 PM   #1

Default My place for practice, or anyone near Capon Bridge, WV have a home course?

Hey guys. Just got back into crawling after about 4 years of being out of the sport (sold my wraith years back, and got the 1955 ford scx10 II a few weeks ago), and trying to have some fun besides comps to get some practice in and enjoy a day. I live on a mountainside just passed capon bridge, wv. So my backyard is a inclined, rock filled yard lol. I started a little bit of leaf blowing and been practicing myself on the rocks, but with a little bit of help from others and some patience, could really make a nice little practice area/course area to use. If anyone is interested in helping me clear some more of the mountain and interested in coming out on planned days for some runs let me know. Until then I'll clear more as i can (gotta make sure i get my honey-do list done too...lol). Otherwise if there is anyone near Capon Bridge,
WV that has a home course I could run with them that'd be awesome. I know it's the holidays and cold weather, so not really expecting anyone to be interested until holidays are over and on decent weather days. I cant post pics on here of my property but if you PM me your phone number I can send pics to see if you'd be interested. Or if anyone has a course they'd be willing to take an rig to run with them that'd be great. Thanks guys!

Last edited by hippyman88; 12-09-2019 at 12:01 PM.
hippyman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

My place for practice, or anyone near Capon Bridge, WV have a home course? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good place to start codeman2443 Newbie General 0 07-15-2014 08:07 PM
A good place to order... ?? bpd964 Chit Chat 16 03-19-2011 03:23 AM
good place to get new one? pontiacfreak Newbie General 1 01-24-2010 11:14 PM
Cheapest place and best place to buy a BERG kit? dirttrackdemon93 EnRoute Berg 15 09-17-2009 01:42 PM
Good place to get some s-10 parts.. mudhunter Chit Chat 9 10-21-2007 08:12 PM