Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Virginia

Notices

Thread: Any CRAWLERS in the VIRGINIA BEACH AREA????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

in for updates:-P i'm over by the airport and that location is more of a mud pit with lots of jumps good for a brushless buggy etc..
execelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 08:17 AM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by swell searcher View Post
where's magic hollow? when ernie is ready for the rock course, get in touch with me.
its by lynnhaven mall two blocks south of chucky cheese on the left. there is a canal with alot of rocks. too small for the supercrawlers but perfect for a 2.2. my phone is 757-201-1845
daddyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:39 AM   #23

Question tragic swallow ???

whats good guys. this is my first post and i am new to rc crawling but not rc nitro st & buggies. i live bout 4 blocks from the hollow. what street is this spot off of. maybe i'll could crawl with you guys sometime. all my rc buds want to do 90mph. hit me back
supermoto guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 09:39 AM   #24

Default found it

found the spot in tragic swallow. it's pretty fun. don't go in the water thou it's kinda gross!!! later guy.8-)
Old 04-29-2008, 11:37 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullking View Post
Hey looking for crawlers in the Virginia Beach Area!!
yea man i got a 2.2 class gimmi a call 757-201-1845
daddyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #26

yea man you can hit me at 757-639-9284 paul
Old 05-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #27
I joined the Band!

I am in Norfolk now with a AX10 build, SOLD the WK last year, The HobbyTown course is pretty cool. Got to check it out, taking my rig there this weekend. Hey check me out in the for sale section since you all are local.

Last edited by skullking; 05-13-2008 at 08:12 PM.
skullking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #28
I joined the Band!

Just needed to subscribe
skullking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:46 AM   #29

Exclamation lets go crawl

anyone want to crawl today hit me up 757-639-9284. thinking of hitting the hill at Victoria park. one hell of an awesome hill
Old 05-15-2008, 10:11 AM   #30
varcor.org

where is victoria park? i'll be stopping by HTVB to get some parts this afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermoto guy View Post
anyone want to crawl today hit me up 757-639-9284. thinking of hitting the hill at Victoria park. one hell of an awesome hill
swell searcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 06:25 PM   #31

in va beach near west neck and north landing. call me. i'll be out there again tomorrow
Old 06-24-2008, 04:32 PM   #32

anyone want to get together and do some crawling this week in the evenings ?
CS_BENOIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #33
Pebble Pounder

I am new to the crawling scene. I have an AX10 that I am modifying. I need a place to test. ANY ideas where?:-P
J Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:10 PM   #34

woo hoo anyone wants to get together at locks park or oak grove pm me..... ax 10 xtrail....
k9500winmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #35
varcor.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9500winmag View Post
woo hoo anyone wants to get together at locks park or oak grove pm me..... ax 10 xtrail....
have you been to lock park? i have never checked that place out...
Old 05-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #36
Pebble Pounder

Lets bring this back! Whats the latest in VB? Was out at DRCW today and there was mention of a "crawler" course being built. To bad its concrete. I have a pile of concrete I have started to break my rig with! LOL
Skullking is a good friend of mine, and last weekend we went out to the Narrows if you take 64th street off of Atlantic there is a park hidden back in there. Very nice park I might add! They just dropped a bunch of new granite along the shore. We started moving rocks around and got a decent run going. Only draw back is you pay 4/5.00 to get in. It was worth it though. Nobody gives you a hard time and there is a good stretch of rock around the bend to the boat launch. Definately worth checking out.
Lets put togetehr an informal meet for the VB guys or the 7 city guys I should say. Unfortunately I cant see going to NN to crawl for a couple hours or less for that matter. So Im not sure whether they wanna travel out here either.
Lets do this!
4mulaSvaliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:48 PM   #37
varcor.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mulaSvaliant View Post
Skullking is a good friend of mine, and last weekend we went out to the Narrows if you take 64th street off of Atlantic there is a park hidden back in there. Very nice park I might add! They just dropped a bunch of new granite along the shore. We started moving rocks around and got a decent run going. Only draw back is you pay 4/5.00 to get in. It was worth it though. Nobody gives you a hard time and there is a good stretch of rock around the bend to the boat launch. Definately worth checking out.

Lets put togetehr an informal meet for the VB guys or the 7 city guys I should say. Unfortunately I cant see going to NN to crawl for a couple hours or less for that matter. So Im not sure whether they wanna travel out here either.
Lets do this!
By the way, that's not a hidden park. That's the other side of First Landing (Sea Shore) State Park. I haven't been out there for a while. And I heard that 7 Cities was suppose to do a course but it never appeared.

Get a GTG and I'll come out...
Old 05-02-2009, 08:31 PM   #38
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
By the way, that's not a hidden park. That's the other side of First Landing (Sea Shore) State Park. I haven't been out there for a while. And I heard that 7 Cities was suppose to do a course but it never appeared.

Nah, I know its not actually hidden! LOL Figure of speech ??? maybe. Also, I meant literally all the surrounding cities.
Anyhow, its pretty cool back there. By the way man, to place a face with my name, I have been into HTUSA and have spoken with you right after I bought my crawler from ebay. Im also the one that was in Darkside offroad, I had the yellow 350 powered jeep. (AKA pile)
Seriously guys lets try to get a few guys together here.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:58 PM   #39
Pebble Pounder

Quote:

Nah, I know its not actually hidden! LOL Figure of speech ??? maybe. Also, I meant literally all the surrounding cities.
Anyhow, its pretty cool back there. By the way man, to place a face with my name, I have been into HTUSA and have spoken with you right after I bought my crawler from ebay. Im also the one that was in Darkside offroad, I had the yellow 350 powered jeep. (AKA pile)
Seriously guys lets try to get a few guys together here.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #40
Rock Stacker

Ill be home end of this month, new to rc crawling, got a wk. My phone is 757-679-9095 also have facebook/myspace/email spikexphil@hotmail.com.
SpikeX is offline   Reply With Quote