RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Washington (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/washington/)
-   -   in vancouver,wa (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/washington/360976-vancouver-wa.html)

hillbillyrc 01-20-2012 12:12 AM

in vancouver,wa

hi, new to RC crawling and RC in general, i have had my losi mrc about 7 months now. done some mods and planning on more. i don't comp just what ever i can crawl on, i take it fishing with me and crawl till the fish bite:lmao:one place that i enjoy going to is battle ground lake the trail around the lake is a nice trail for some crawling and there is some side trails/hill climbs but haven't hit all of them. i also take to the mounts when i go for a drive lost of stuff to crawl there. just thought i would say HI.

Jim

Odgreencherokee 03-01-2012 08:51 PM

Sup Jimbo... Lol

hillbillyrc 03-07-2012 11:17 PM

Re: in vancouver,wa

hey noob lol, finding a lot to read on that newish ax10 of yours?

ModTrialsRider 03-10-2012 11:17 PM

Howdy. I crawl mainly around Lucia and Moultan Falls, and Lewis River Park. There's also some places to crawl by the Columbia River, between Who Song and Larry's and Beaches Restaurant but only been there once.

I'm part of ORCRC mainly Oregon R/C Rock Crawlers - Powered by vBulletin, and have met only few people so far. Let me know if your down to crawl. I mainly stay over on that site though.

hillbillyrc 03-13-2012 01:58 AM

im on orcrc and warcrc, i made a little crawl spot in my backyard since my first post but would like to see what my mrc dose in the real word. lol i know the 18th the Oregon guys are having a comp at Lucia falls think the scale guys too. I'm going to try and make it to meet some people and watch.

ModTrialsRider 03-14-2012 03:19 AM

I work Sunday's so cannot attend. Could meet up for a GTG (Get together) most any other day. Let me know your thoughts if your interested. Haven't crawled Battle Ground lake yet as there are better places but sounds fun if your every there again.

hillbillyrc 03-14-2012 12:53 PM

odgreencherokee and i are friends, i got him in to crawlers. a gtg would be cool since i haven't met anyone besides couple friends with crawlers.

XtrmTJ 05-11-2012 04:08 PM

I am making a small rock course in my back yard, nothing fancy, just a pile of rocks to crawl on. I am working on it this week end, I'll post pics in a day or two.
Semper Fi
Smitty

hillbillyrc 05-13-2012 09:29 PM

i got one in my backyard now too, it is where i crawl the most but still like to go to other places and explore.

accrete 05-31-2012 10:50 PM

Greetings :)

I've just returned home (to Astoria area) after spending several days up at Sunset Falls near Battle Ground. My wife and i had been visiting the area for about the last four years and it dawned on me that i needed to include rc rock crawling in my adventures there. Here is a shot of my Losi MRC near the falls this past week. The last day we were at the camp i met a young family and the husband was driving a Traxxis around the camp :)

Cheers!

http://www.accrete.com/miscpix/SSFtglLMRC2012-05.jpg

t3yf5g 07-30-2012 10:24 AM

Nice to find a few guys in the Couve. Have a newly traded wraith myself. Would like to attend a meet or something.

zion23 09-03-2012 12:08 AM

whats up! I got a nice yard also ill probly try to build a course too i got a friend that just got me into this its total stress relief for me...

SuperMotoGuy712 10-09-2012 07:31 AM

Right now the bank around lacamas lake would be killer. They've drained a lot of the water so there are a ton of rocks be conquered.

jakester79 11-25-2012 02:23 PM

Hey guy's I live in ridgefield, have a fully built scx10. always looking for some guys to shoot footage with.I live really close to Aberhams park which has some good spots.I'm also only 20 mins from lucia. I live on just under two acres of prime land with tons of posibilities. I have tons of ideas but have know clue where to start. I think it would be cool to get some likeminded people to jump in on this maybe a community sort of project. I have done some research and i cant seem to find a "local track" for crawlers and scalers. Anyways I recently chopped my pinky finger off and broke my right hand in a few spots. I'm eager to get back to scalin'. My name shouldnt be to hard to figure out. Let me know what you guy's think. Or any ideas you might have. What you might like to see at your local crawer/scaler track.......

ACX10 jeep wrangler 02-11-2013 10:55 PM

Im also pretty new but ive been going to day break park but looking for more places to play at