RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Washington (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/washington/)
-   -   PNW Crawlers (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/washington/408037-pnw-crawlers.html)

jreining 10-15-2012 07:47 PM

PNW Crawlers

Im located in the Everett WA area and i wonder who else is out there and where they are crawling. Looking to meet some new people to get some advice about crawling. I own a RX10 btw.

zion23 10-16-2012 12:53 AM

Re: PNW Crawlers

wats up Im in Federal way lol and do you have a AX10? welcome Im new too...

axman 10-16-2012 01:08 AM

Check out warcrc there is a lot of guys up north!!

jreining 10-16-2012 06:50 AM

Nope RX10 decided to build one myself that I could have some fun with

ToyZuki 10-16-2012 10:11 PM

Welcome, must be the Redcat, thought that was an rs10? Anyway what ever your crawlin with check out Warcrc. They cover scale rigs and comp rigs. Nwsrc covers scale rigs on that side of the state, and cwrcrc covers scale rigs on the dry side!. 8)

jreining 10-17-2012 06:21 PM

no, Axial XR10 bro

ToyZuki 10-17-2012 11:11 PM

Sweet, in my opinion its the best on the market. A few VP parts and rc4wd gears and it's a bullet proof rig. Weather your competitive or not show up to a warcrc comp and get to know the people, great group of guys with tons of knowledge on the rig and crawling spots!

jreining 10-18-2012 09:29 PM

Yeah i heard i need to get the vp motor plate with the better bearings, also i was thinking stage one, trans cover and servo armor. is it important at first to replace the links?
i only want to build it one ( the right way so im trying to get everything and up grade as i build not as i break things

also whens the next comp near everett?

moes670 10-18-2012 10:44 PM

Next comp is this sat. Not near everett but about 40 mins away on hwy 2.

Check out the rest of the season schedule here.

WARCRC

[crawlosi] 01-20-2013 11:38 PM

Hi guys,

I am just getting into crawlers again I had a axial a few years back but sold it.
I am getting back into it so I picked up a LNC the other day. I am located in Everett and am in the search for some good areas to crawl around. any good locations near Everett/Lynnwood area?

s.poortruck 01-24-2013 07:11 PM

Hey Guys,
New to the crawler scene, out here in Snohomish, plenty of rocks out here... Does anyone have any feedback on the NW hobby show in Monroe?... the swap area? parts for sale? Its coming up soon, I believe Feb 8,9,10th. I think I will be going looking for some gear for my RockForce. Hope to meet some of you guys in the future.

TraxFD 01-27-2013 10:44 AM

WARCRC

Lots of info for the crawlers/scalers in WA.

dragonracing 01-30-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s.poortruck (Post 4142681)
Hey Guys,
New to the crawler scene, out here in Snohomish, plenty of rocks out here... Does anyone have any feedback on the NW hobby show in Monroe?... the swap area? parts for sale? Its coming up soon, I believe Feb 8,9,10th. I think I will be going looking for some gear for my RockForce. Hope to meet some of you guys in the future.

correct on the hobby show. show is on the east side of the fairgrounds this year. not the arena. and look up warcrc like previous poster suggested. im up in granite. i only do scale though. look around the swap meet. pretty sure youll find somthing.