Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > West Virginia

Notices

Thread: clarksburg wv anyone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 07:19 AM   #1

Default clarksburg wv anyone

hay me and my son both have crawlers anyone else into this in clarksburg area xr10 and venom creaper about to start running alot
overmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #2

Default Re: clarksburg wv anyone

anyone clarksburg fairmont salem bridgeport
overmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
RCC Addict

I'm in barboursville but I have a few clients in the Clarksburg area. Once I get my rigs running I could throw one in the truck when I'm in the area.
brianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:04 AM   #4

hello, from fairmont here. me and several of my buddies at work run modified redcat rs-10's. we frequently visit valley falls east of fairmont when the weather is nice. my son runs an exceed maxstone 10 as well, and we both have redcat micros we play with too. hoping someday we have enuf interest in the area we can hold some mini comps and get togethers. let me know if u ever wanna meet up out there, we usually take burgers and hotdogs and grill while were there. it really is a great place to crawl, more rocks than u could ever use.
wvcreeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:21 AM   #5

Hey bud, I'm in clarksburg too, do more scaling than anything but I am working on a custom crawler I made using wheely king axles. I have been looking for someone else around here for a few years.
PrimaryCarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:51 AM   #6

been awhile since i seen this thread. i'm now running a bully and my buddies have built up an xr10 and a berg. still going to valley falls as often as we can. if anyone wants to contact me, i can be reached at family4x4@gmail.com. email me and we can swap numbers and go from there. as i stated before, it would be great to get enuf people together that we can start holding some comps here locally.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:49 AM   #7

Hi

I live in Salem and have a Wraith that I am modding out some. My neighbor has a couple of crawlers 2 that we play around with. I was working on a small rock pile in my yard but that has stalled for the moment. Would be interestd in a run or comp if there was enought interest

Thanks Scott
baddley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #8

email me, if u havent run at the falls you'd love it. we arent comping yet, mostly just gettin together and tryin different lines and just havin a good time. salem isnt far at all, im in shinnston myself and the rest of my buddies are from bridgeport and fairmont. we are all down for repairs and mods at the moment but should be back up and running within a week or so.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:55 AM   #9
RCC Addict

I still spend quite a bit of time in Clarksburg/Bridgeport areas for work...I'll probably be up that way most of next week meeting with customers.
brianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #10

family4x4@gmail.com. get in touch and we will put something together.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:06 AM   #11

i'm in Clarksburg.i have a light modded maxstone 10 and have been looking for others to crawl with.i work mon thru fri.valley falls isn't that far for me and am familiar with the area.it is a great place .ever think of starting a club?i can be reached by email outcastct@gmail.com.sounds like a good time.i am just getting started myself.
outcastct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #12

Hello. I'm out In the Clarksburg area (Lost Creek). I have way to many RC's and way to much time on my hands. Currently my crawler rigs, are a Gmade R1, a Losi Nightcrawler, an Axial XR10, and I'm building on a new rig. It's a Y-town Crawlers Beetle Juice V4 w/titanium links. I'll be swapping axles and all my electronics over to it. Is there an indoor course anywhere close? I can't do to much outside so right now I crawl my couch, and annoy my wife and dogs.
Trindal is offline   Reply With Quote