Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Wisconsin

Notices

Thread: Attn all WiRCRC members

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Attn all WiRCRC members

I have made a decision.

There are a few club members here that have spent some of there own money to make better for the club these members made this decision on there own and because of there donations and time are club is what it is today and as President i thank you for your kindness.

I would also like to thank each and everyone of our members for all there hard work building the Hobbytown course and for ther help with the lower level rock lounge.

Here is my plan.There will be a $10.00 per year annual membership fee.

If you decide which i have no problem with there will be an extra $2.00 fee added on to each comp attended so instad of a $5.00 fee ir will be $7.00 for non members so if you dont want to be a member i am ok with that decision.

Does anyone feel like i am stepping out of line let me know.

Come are first fall/winter series or even the hobbtown series on friday nights we need to have a meeting and re vote in some officials so my position as Prez is up for grabs and i will second that vote.I am more then happy to continue but its your choice not mine.

I feel our club is going to double in the next year and sure would be nice to have some money in the kitty to make our great club grow.

WiRCRC President
kasper
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

I think that's a fine idea. I second that.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Lets see, 7 comps in our winter series, an extra $2 per comp if I aint a WiRCRC member that will cost me $14 instead of $10 if I go to all the comps. I can't find my calculator right now but I think it is better to be a club member, not to mention the prestige of Club Membership, with the cool shirts, blood initiation, hidden piercing, unobtrusive tattoos. How can one pass up a deal like that?

I will assume annual dues will be paid prior to the first comp in the fall/winter series (11 Sept) and a meeting to be held for this seasons elections before the end of the month? We can iron out any details, shouldn't be a problem as long as we do it while T-dawg aint sleepin or workin..

Last edited by Stinkyy; 08-13-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Stinkyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkyy View Post
WiRCRC Club Membership, with the cool shirts, blood initiation, hidden piercing, unobtrusive tattoos.

Old 08-14-2010, 01:23 AM   #5
RCC Addict

IMPEACH OBAMA! Oh wait, we're talkin' about a different prez...

nevermind .

As far as unobtrusive tattoos, hidden piercings, ect...what a guy's got goin' on in his nether regions ain't no-one's bizniz

Last edited by TrailDawg362; 08-14-2010 at 04:13 AM.
TrailDawg362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:15 AM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailDawg362 View Post
IMPEACH OBAMA! Oh wait, we're talkin' about a different prez...

nevermind .

As far as unobtrusive tattoos, hidden piercings, ect...what a guy's got goin' on in his nether regions ain't no-one's bizniz
Chris told me it was a requirement to be in the club, you mean we don't all have a Axial logo in a very painful spot!!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 08:25 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Chris told me it was a requirement to be in the club, you mean we don't all have a Axial logo in a very painful spot!!!!
I got one on my shafty.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
with the cool shirts, blood initiation, hidden piercing, unobtrusive tattoos.
I am in!! Plenty of room left for more Tattoos
T-buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:58 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super View Post
I got one on my shafty.
I don't care who you are thats funny.
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
Rock Stacker

I would get a new tattoo, as for the piercing, can I take a brand?
Modean74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:12 AM   #11
Pebble Pounder

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super View Post
I got one on my shafty.
MAN, I wish I had came up with that one. Saying I got one on my MOA aint funny even if it means My Old Ass.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:29 AM   #12
Rock Crawler

Name:  4_1_72.gif
Views: 126
Size:  34.3 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkyy View Post
man, i wish i had came up with that one. Saying i got one on my moa aint funny even if it means my old ass.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:04 PM   #13
RCC Addict

That's some funny shit right there!.
Old 08-14-2010, 09:55 PM   #14
Pebble Pounder

OK guys, this is why I don't feel comfortable removing my shirt at our gatherings. I don't want everyone to envy my body art, that and my mommy said I don't need any more holes than what god gave me.

I don't think any one is ready for my MOA!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 11:53 PM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
OK guys, this is why I don't feel comfortable removing my shirt at our gatherings. I don't want everyone to envy my body art, that and my mommy said I don't need any more holes than what god gave me.

I don't think any one is ready for my MOA!!!

Sometimes, you just flat out scare me!
Old 08-15-2010, 07:16 AM   #16
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper View Post
I have made a decision.

There are a few club members here that have spent some of there own money to make better for the club these members made this decision on there own and because of there donations and time are club is what it is today and as President i thank you for your kindness.

I would also like to thank each and everyone of our members for all there hard work building the Hobbytown course and for ther help with the lower level rock lounge.

If you decide which i have no problem with there will be an extra $2.00 fee added on to each comp attended so instad of a $5.00 fee ir will be $7.00 for non members so if you dont want to be a member i am ok with that decision.

Come are first fall/winter series or even the hobbtown series on friday nights we need to have a meeting and re vote in some officials so my position as Prez is up for grabs and i will second that vote.I am more then happy to continue but its your choice not mine.

I feel our club is going to double in the next year and sure would be nice to have some money in the kitty to make our great club grow.

WiRCRC President
kasper
I'm in sounds like a great plan
401jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #17
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper View Post
I have made a decision.

WiRCRC President
kasper
We need to look into collecting the annual dues before we get to far into the comp series... We didn't remember to send the notice out in advance so the comp today will be $5.00 for each person. Feel free to pay the club dues if you have it with you.