Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Wisconsin

Notices

Thread: indoor crawling locations?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default indoor crawling locations?

hello fellow wi residents i am located in the brookfield area and wondering if there are any indoor areas close to me that hold events or have a indoor course? any info would be great thanks...
cadency15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

You could try Trackside Hobby if you want to be treated like a bastard step-child. Otherwise, Kasper's place and the hobby shop in Oshkosh seem to be the best and most crawler-friendly options.
MrNate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Trackside is no more scotty took the track out and it is now a vending machine room also where is kaspers place?

Last edited by cadency15; 03-28-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
RCC Addict

The Lower Level Rock Lounge (Kasper's place) is located in Appleton. The WiRCRC indoor course is in Hobbytown USA, Oshkosh.
TrailDawg362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:56 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Cool well looks like I will be seeing some of you up at these locations also what times/days would be best to show up
Old 03-29-2011, 11:13 AM   #6

This Friday we will be at the Hobbytown Oshkosh. I will probably be there around 4PM.

Jorgy
mj_linasman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

I hope to be there early if i can going to spend most of the time tuning the mrc for the ecc nats look forward to seeing new faces what do you have for crawlers.
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:16 PM   #8
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper View Post
I hope to be there early if i can going to spend most of the time tuning the mrc for the ecc nats look forward to seeing new faces what do you have for crawlers.
i have a losi night crawler thats a sportsman and a all stock comp crawler that i have at the moment maybe picking up a ax10 but still in limbo on that one
Old 03-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadency15 View Post
Cool well looks like I will be seeing some of you up at these locations also what times/days would be best to show up
You're more than welcome to come on up and see what we're all about. We have a great bunch of people in the club, and we always have a good time crawling. If you can make it to Hobbytown before 6 or so, you'll have some wheel time to try out the course beforehand. We'll do our best to make it worth the trip .
Old 03-29-2011, 04:27 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailDawg362 View Post
You're more than welcome to come on up and see what we're all about. We have a great bunch of people in the club, and we always have a good time crawling. If you can make it to Hobbytown before 6 or so, you'll have some wheel time to try out the course beforehand. We'll do our best to make it worth the trip .
cool, and if i liked the club and possibly wanted to become a member how would i go about doing so?
Old 03-29-2011, 04:44 PM   #11
RCC Addict

It's easy, all you have to do is make WIRCRC your beneficiary and sign over all your worldly possesions to us and you're in!

I think all you really need to do is register your info and possibly pay a small fee for membership. Our Prez Mr. Kasper can give you the details.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #12
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailDawg362 View Post
It's easy, all you have to do is make WIRCRC your beneficiary and sign over all your worldly possesions to us and you're in!

I think all you really need to do is register your info and possibly pay a small fee for membership. Our Prez Mr. Kasper can give you the details.
haha funny, sweet well Mr. Kasper if you could send me a pm with all the details i think i would enjoy being apart of something great
Old 04-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #13
Rock Stacker

so a couple of friends and myself built a nice size crawling spot in the backyard so if anyone is located close to brookfield or are in the area stop out and have some fun crawling!