RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Wisconsin (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/wisconsin/)
-   -   WiRCRC Rig Build/Giveaway!! ***CHIT CHAT/ PARTS GATHERING*** (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/wisconsin/339719-wircrc-rig-build-giveaway-%2A%2A%2Achit-chat-parts-gathering%2A%2A%2A.html)

R/CMaxximus5.0 09-28-2011 11:04 PM

WiRCRC Rig Build/Giveaway!! ***CHIT CHAT/ PARTS GATHERING***

WiRCRC

First ever online build!

All right guys I KNOW you all got extra parts laying around, I know I do. Some of it I can't give away in the F/S section...:roll: but it is good stuff, maybe outdated, but still good! Lets get an ONLINE BUILD going out of our spare parts, and give it away!!! Who is in??

I think we can trade on here to get what we need! Or take donations?
I think this could be fun! Lets see what kind of beast we create...:twisted:

**THIS WILL BE FOR WiRCRC MEMBERS ONLY, IF YOU WANT IN JOIN!!:mrgreen:

WiRCRC members who donate parts to the build or the trade pile are entered in the giveaway.

I will throw in a set of 2.2 wheels & tires, a 2ch Tx/rx, 27t motor, & a couple Nimh stick packs, or small lipo packs, + other stuff depending on the direction this goes...

Who's next? How many F'n stock Ax-10 chassis plates are out there? lol.

Here is a link for the ad I started in the wanted section, feel free to add parts to the trade pile!!

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showt...34#post3307634

TrailDawg362 09-29-2011 08:39 AM

Hmmm......interesting idea. Would this be a raffle or just a random drawing to pick the winner? I think I might have a spare part or two ( ok, a crapload of parts!:lmao:). Let's see how this plays out.

kasper 09-29-2011 09:54 AM

Thanks for the chance i have a few spare chassies in the box and possably some links.

R/CMaxximus5.0 09-29-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrailDawg362 (Post 3303338)
Hmmm......interesting idea. Would this be a raffle or just a random drawing to pick the winner? I think I might have a spare part or two ( ok, a crapload of parts!:lmao:). Let's see how this plays out.

I'm open to a raffle or a random drawing....

R/CMaxximus5.0 09-29-2011 02:48 PM

also have 1 set of ax/scx diff gears, stock knuckles, servo plates, 1 trans output, pede shafts/ axial shafts...
to throw in to the mix...

R/CMaxximus5.0 09-30-2011 01:35 PM

WTF almost 100 views and ONLY 3 people can throw stuff in???? C'mon
Lets kick this build into GEAR!!!:mrgreen:

TrailDawg362 09-30-2011 01:46 PM

Are we doing a comp style crawler or more of a trail rig? I've got some WK axles I could donate. Who's going to build this McGyver rig if we gather enough parts?

EDIT* I'm looking for an El Cheapo ESC in good working condition to run a winch, must have reverse (obviously). I can do a trade or $$, LMK.

R/CMaxximus5.0 09-30-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrailDawg362 (Post 3305629)
Are we doing a comp style crawler or more of a trail rig? I've got some WK axles I could donate. Who's going to build this McGyver rig if we gather enough parts?

EDIT* I'm looking for an El Cheapo ESC in good working condition to run a winch, must have reverse (obviously). I can do a trade or $$, LMK.

I guess it will depend on the chassis, But since your going to donate the axles I think we can kinda tell now...:mrgreen:

I will volunteer to HELP build & post pics...anyone else??? Maybe we can gather parts @ comps or @ Kaspers???

Huge thanks to TDawg! for stepping up and throwing in the axles!"thumbsup"

Sorry dont have a Esc ATM...:cry:

R/CMaxximus5.0 09-30-2011 03:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Some of my donations:

**edit these will go to the loaner/ comp rig build...

R/CMaxximus5.0 09-30-2011 03:30 PM

If this goes in a Trail rig direction I will trade or sub the tires for something more Trail than comp...

crawlinisfun 10-01-2011 01:14 AM

i have some of my laser cut scale chassis and 4 link servo plates to donate and some flat delrin for a tranny plate and would also have an esc but one of the members in the wi section sold me a pos

R/CMaxximus5.0 10-01-2011 08:34 AM

Awesome!"thumbsup" can u post pics?

Sorry to hear about the ESC, if it is one of the WiRCRC members that sold it to you- I'm sure they would be happy to help you figure out the problem...:oops:

crawlinisfun 10-01-2011 07:18 PM

the rod ends were used on my other build
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/w...y/DSC00947.jpg

R/CMaxximus5.0 10-01-2011 08:06 PM

Cool! now we are getting somewhere!!:mrgreen:
What is the approx. wheelbase on the chassis?

R/CMaxximus5.0 10-01-2011 08:16 PM

Allright since this is taking a Trail rig direction, I am going to start a thread in the wanted section and try to trade items to get stuff we need!"thumbsup"

I'm going to post up what I have, and what we need. I encourage everyone who wants in on this to donate parts to the build, or the trade pile...:mrgreen:

Lets try to do this build with next to no $! All parts donated or traded for!!

R/CMaxximus5.0 10-01-2011 08:27 PM

So far we have:
  1. Custom scale chassis donated by crawlinisfun
  2. Wheely King Axles donated by TrailDawg362
  3. 2.2 wheels/tires donated by R/CMaxximus5.0
  4. Axial 27t motor donated by R/CMaxximus5.0
  5. Hitec Aggressor 2ch Tx/Rx Donated by R/CMaxximus5.0
Kasper I didn't put you down b/c I'm sure the links will need to be custom length...

R/CMaxximus5.0 10-01-2011 08:35 PM

we NEED:
  1. trans (I have 2 axial outputs same side...)
  2. ESC
  3. Steering servo
  4. Body, bumpers, (I have some SCX-10 sliders)
  5. links &/or link building supplies...(rod ends, all thread, sleeving,)
  6. Shocks
Feel free to add I'm sure I forgot something:roll::mrgreen:

R/CMaxximus5.0 10-01-2011 09:13 PM

Here is the link to the wanted section ad/thread I started to get us some more parts! Please post up your offerings for trade, so we can finish this!:mrgreen:

Remember if you donate parts to the build or to the trade pile, you are in on the giveaway!"thumbsup" (MUST BE A WiRCRC MEMBER!)

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showt...34#post3307634

Satan6907 10-01-2011 09:31 PM

this is a great Idea.

I think we should raffle it off to raise money for the club.

Kasper and I where talking about seeing if Bob would help us sell tickets at like $1 each.

Many not sound like much but when there cheap more people are likely to buy, plus buy more.

R/CMaxximus5.0 10-01-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R/CMaxximus5.0 (Post 3303540)
I'm open to a raffle or a random drawing....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan6907 (Post 3307670)
this is a great Idea.

I think we should raffle it off to raise money for the club.

Kasper and I where talking about seeing if Bob would help us sell tickets at like $1 each.

Many not sound like much but when there cheap more people are likely to buy, plus buy more.

I'm open to this, I just don't want anyone to think we are trying to do this for profit... I just had the idea mostly cuz I was bored...& I love gathering parts & dreaming up builds. :)