Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Wisconsin

Notices

Thread: Intro and questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 02:51 PM   #1

Default Intro and questions

Hi guys,

I am looking at picking up a wraith rtr near the end of the month. This will be my first, non traxxas, rock crawlerish truck. I figure this will be a good start, it looks like a good piece of kit. I'll drive it around for a bit before I change anything on it. Also don't want to spend a ton because I am planning on building a 5b ss this winter (already stockpiling extra bits for that).

I live in Racine, Near the Horlick dam and I am looking at places to run this kit that would be near my area. I looked back a few pages I see Bradford Park, the breakwater, and a few other places that are out of the way.
Where are the good trails and spots in Racine, while the weather is nice? Where are the spots when the weather is not so nice?
Also, where in the state are the indoor facilities for when the weather is terrible?

I feel like most of this stuff I should just know, but I took an 11 year break from Wisconsin to play Navy, and I haven’t really done much for the 2 years that I have been back home. Except for getting my first Hobby grade RC truck when I got back.

Thanks,

Ray
Jehdai is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Contact Mr Nate he lives and plays in Racine
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote