Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Wisconsin

Notices

Thread: Where's all the S.E. WI guys running at?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2015, 01:25 PM   #1

Default Where's all the S.E. WI guys running at?

Hey guys! I am just got back into RC's last year after being out of it for sometime. I used race at Thunder RC here in Elkhorn back in the day. My nephew was starting to get old enough to be interested in RC and that got my brother(his old man), into it again and they sucked me back into the hobby as well. LOL. I was wondering if there was any places around that were setup to run crawlers? I know the guys at Vinnie's in Lake Geneva keep talking about adding one but they been saying that for awhile. Also is there any clubs or groups of guys that get together and do any trail riding?
Mopardude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2015, 01:27 PM   #2
Scale Detail Engineering

Default Re: Where's all the S.E. WI guys running at?

I went to a gtg at Devil's Lake near Madison (I'm from Chicago), it was a great time.
Attached Images

johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:27 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Im a former Thunder RC racer as well. I live in Walworth now, still looking for a good place to run at. Not to many good spots that I have found, what rig are you running?
j182j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:11 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by j182j View Post
Im a former Thunder RC racer as well. I live in Walworth now, still looking for a good place to run at. Not to many good spots that I have found, what rig are you running?
I have a Axial Wraith and the Axial SCX10. How about you what are running?
Old 03-29-2015, 04:24 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

I have an AX10, I am also working on a scale losi mrc.
j182j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:00 AM   #6

Hi guys I am new here and live in Delavan . I just got back into Rc after a 12 year lay off . I am running an Losi night crawler and a Losi comp crawler as well. looking for a scaler right now. I would like to build a Wraith but not sure . I have started my own rock course in the back yard . Message me and come and check it out it is 8x20 not a really big course yet but I keep adding . Hope to meet up with some other crawlers as it is getting boring buy my self . I also may have a spot in Lake Geneva it go crawling . Let me know . Chris
cms4wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 07:35 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cms4wd View Post
Hi guys I am new here and live in Delavan . I just got back into Rc after a 12 year lay off . I am running an Losi night crawler and a Losi comp crawler as well. looking for a scaler right now. I would like to build a Wraith but not sure . I have started my own rock course in the back yard . Message me and come and check it out it is 8x20 not a really big course yet but I keep adding . Hope to meet up with some other crawlers as it is getting boring buy my self . I also may have a spot in Lake Geneva it go crawling . Let me know . Chris

Any pictures of your setup? Where at in LG? I haven't found too much for good spots.
Patric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 05:50 PM   #8

I'm in Racine, Have a SCX10 and a Wraith. Buddy of mine has an scx as well. We're always looking for new places to go and people to run with.

We also have plenty of go fast bashers and a few boats too.
fuzzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 07:03 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

What about down by the 7 bridges in south Milwaukee? That little crick runs all the way from the parking lot to the beach and usually has little to no water in it.
GTSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 04:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cms4wd View Post
Hey Chris,

For whatever reason I never saw this reply. You still scale model wheeling?
Old 11-12-2015, 09:13 AM   #11
Rock Stacker

Little late seeing this but... Have a trail setup at my in laws, three forest lots near Foley's Irish Pub! Also know of 2 good spots in that area, one is mostly for scalers the other has a good mix of stuff should be up the whole weekend of thanksgiving with the scx, would love to meet some more people to hike around with.

Dan C.
dc6287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:23 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc6287 View Post
Little late seeing this but... Have a trail setup at my in laws, three forest lots near Foley's Irish Pub! Also know of 2 good spots in that area, one is mostly for scalers the other has a good mix of stuff should be up the whole weekend of thanksgiving with the scx, would love to meet some more people to hike around with.

Dan C.

I am near Lake Geneva, where are these spots? I have tried a few nothing great though.
Patric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 05:03 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc6287 View Post

Dan C.
I don't know what I have going on yet. Maybe shoot me a pm and we can exchange numbers.

Where's all the S.E. WI guys running at? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RX/Tx? What are you guys running? molina Axial Yeti 18 03-07-2015 09:14 PM
what shocks are you guys running? bro_die Axial SCX-10 21 06-17-2011 09:06 AM
what are you running in your rig? this guys in need of help! big daddy smokes Redcat Crawlers 2 05-20-2011 03:09 PM
servos you guys running? axialnut Newbie General 19 02-06-2011 06:51 PM
What Lipo's are you guys running? Toyo496 HPI Wheely King 3 01-13-2011 07:35 PM