Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Wyoming

Notices

Thread: the rocks this sunday 11-13-11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default the rocks this sunday 11-13-11

those of you that can make it we are having a small fun crawl at the "rocks" south of cheyenne this sunday nov 13th. we are meeting up around 10:30-11. depending on the turn out we might just do a fun crawl with follow the leader and scale runs. or we could set up some courses and have a small scale comp.

the weather looks promising so far. as long as there is no s*** or rain this will happen. so be ready to bundle up just in case it might be a bit chilly.

if you have never seen the "rocks" here is a link to a few pics. fun crawl at historic place (pics) the location is a large natural sandstone formation just off of i-25.

since the location is in colorado i am also posting it on the colorado forum just to see if some of the big names from down there would come up. if you would like more info call the cheyenne hobby town and ask for jessin or jason at 307-635-1507
toka100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 10:01 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

directions. i didnt put in the first post. i-25 south to terry bison ranch road. take the frontage road south past terry bison. it will turn into a dirt road. about 2 miles south there will be a small parking lot on the west side that is the parking lot for the rocks. real easy to find

so a bit of rain has passed and gone. tomorrow should be in the mid to high 40s. a bit windy but inside the formation we will be sheilded from the wind. so those showing up see you in the morning.

Last edited by toka100; 11-12-2011 at 10:05 PM.
toka100 is offline   Reply With Quote