Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > XTM Crawler

Notices

Thread: Dual Tekin FXR ESCS?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 11:07 PM   #1

Default Dual Tekin FXR ESCS?

Is anyone running two Tekin FXR ESC's? I am am having problems getting the two to work together. Whenever you go from Reverse to Forward you have to stop and wait a second for them to flash a couple of times then you can go Forward. If you go from Reverse to Forward only the front will go. any help or suggestions. I am running a Rds 8000 radio, and one battery. i am new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks
draper_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

hmm, are you running each esc on a seperate channel..not familiar with your radio..do you have the tekin hotwire for programing..sounds like you need to program out the reverse delay in one or both..maybee different setup on each esc,..forward only on one? they are pretty easy to program if you dont have the hotwire..what mtrs are you running? i run tekins in my berg and they perform very well..once you get the programing sorted out you will be happy

Last edited by vonclod; 09-14-2009 at 11:20 PM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:58 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
hmm, are you running each esc on a seperate channel..not familiar with your radio..do you have the tekin hotwire for programing..sounds like you need to program out the reverse delay in one or both..maybee different setup on each esc,..forward only on one? they are pretty easy to program if you dont have the hotwire..what mtrs are you running? i run tekins in my berg and they perform very well..once you get the programing sorted out you will be happy
yes they are on different channels. i don't have the hotwire yet but I am just about to order it from my LHS. i was wondering if the reverse delay was the problem and i wasn't sure if you could program that out or not. Thanks for the help time to start working on it.
draper_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

cool, hope you get it up and running.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Make sure you have calibrated them both to your radio.

There is a reverse delay that can be set as a % using the hot wire. So getting it is a good idea.
dpdsurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Don't know if you have figured your car out yet, but it sounds to me that you just need to set the delay on your fxr.
sniper08 is offline   Reply With Quote